Author Topic: Anchor Academy for Boys in Havre, Montana.  (Read 52996 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anchor Academy for Boys in Havre, Montana.
« Reply #375 on: January 18, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 14:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Don't believe for a moment that Corecrash even has a son at Anchor Academy. He's a troll. Let him talk to himself for awhile, and maybe he will go away."

:lol: No kidding! This troll lost touch with reality about 6 pages back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline corecrash

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 18, 2006, 05:10:00 PM »
LOL, no, that is not the reason I placed him in Anchor. YOu forgot the other posts already?

Stay with me.

On 2006-01-18 13:58:00, corecrash wrote:

"No one expressed it but I think its a VERY safe assumption that the majority of you listen to some form of music with people that struggle with drug addiction or abusive behaviors.

Are you seriously putting that forth as an argument for sending your kid away to a mindrape mill?

You're right, we should all be listening to Lawrence Welk, Perry Como and various selections of classical music.  

Talk about child molesters, have a look at the Catholic Church. You looking for abusive behavior?  Try Jimmy Swaggart, Pat Robertson etc.  Corruption?  Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson, Jimmy Swaggart etc.  Take your strawman argument elsewhere, we ain't buying it.

Jesus Christ!  You can't be serious with this shit!   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You are right, I do not, like any of the aboved mentioned people or organizations either. Interesting that you pulled out only Christians.

Nice..here comes the profanity we talked about earlier.[ This Message was edited by: corecrash on 2006-01-18 14:13 ][ This Message was edited by: corecrash on 2006-01-18 14:14 ]

Offline corecrash

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 18, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »
Yea.. bring out the names when you can't prove anything..that's what you people ALWAYS DO

Yea..I love to go around making up that I put my son in a place vs having him here at home. That would make tons of sense.

It's also obvious none of you can read sarcasm.

On 2006-01-18 14:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Don't believe for a moment that Corecrash even has a son at Anchor Academy. He's a troll. Let him talk to himself for awhile, and maybe he will go away."

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
    • http://www.venganza.org/
« Reply #378 on: January 18, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 14:10:00, corecrash wrote:

You are right, I do not, like any of the aboved mentioned people or organizations either. Interesting that you pulled out only Christians.

Nice..here comes the profanity we talked about earlier."

Oh, I'm sorry your poor virgin eyes.  :roll:  Come on!  I think I've treated you with quite a bit of respect and restraint!

I could have pulled out christians or any other group.  That was kinda the point.  What was yours?  Are you equating music with drug abuse?

For the most part we inherit our opinions. We are the heirs of habits and mental customs. Our beliefs, like the fashion of our garments, depend on where we were born. We are molded and fashioned by our surroundings.
--Environment is a sculptor -- a painter.

bey your Noodly Master

Emancipate from mental slavery

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #379 on: January 18, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 13:58:00, corecrash wrote:

No one expressed it but I think its a VERY safe assumption that the majority of you listen to some form of music with people that struggle with drug addiction or abusive behaviors.

You're joking, right?

...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..

--Samuel Adams

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 18, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 14:00:00, corecrash wrote:

"Ahh..but that is where you are wrong. It is force fed. It's in many movies, radio stations, commercials, and venues.

Do you not have an on/off switch on your radio and TV?  Can you not change the channel?  Can you not decide which movies to see and not see?

You just said it's some of the best music around, that tells me you support it and thus, my assumption was not wrong, so yea, I gained that from what you said.
<

It is.  You should also look up some of the bios of some of the classical composers.  If you like their music you're most likely supporting drug use if you're gonna use those standards. :roll:

In all history, there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Only one who knows the disastrous effects of a long war can realize the supreme importance of rapidity in bringing it to a close. It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war who can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.
--Sun Tzu (author of The Art of War

bey your Noodly Master

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 18, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
On 2006-01-18 14:12:00, corecrash wrote:

Yea..I love to go around making up that I put my son in a place vs having him here at home. That would make tons of sense.

Well, an adept troll certainly makes a lot more sense than a coder who thinks that appreciation for drug influenced music is a cause for concern. I mean, come on! How do you ever debug anything w/ logic like that? You'd have to start out assuming every line, call and phrase were in error and work backward from there.

So, ya like Bach? Beethoven?

so long as the priest, that professional negator, slanderer and poisoner of life, is regarded as a superior type of human being, there cannot be any answer to the question: What is truth?
--Freidrich Nietzsche, German philosopher

Offline corecrash

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 18, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »
You should know that now you are moving to my territory, I'm a musician. So no, I don't equate music with drug use but no one can deny Kurt Cobain and the others before and after him.

My point was that one of the posters attacked the Choir at anchor but of all the actions anchor could take, that would be the least abusive. The poster can make fun of a Choir for "God's Work" but will support a Musician who openly uses or is addicted to drugs. It still all boils down to not a single person having solid evidence against Dennis. Not Lester Roloff, Not some survival camp mishap, which was the camp's fault, or not against your oppressors. Was it Dennis?

I could care less if you cuss, my ears have heard worse, but again, my point is when the debate gets to a certain level the names and profanity come out. People aren't taken seriously when that happens. YOu can call me whatever you want, I've been called worse when I was in High School.

(Note: You have not called me a nsme, others have, I'm bulking you all together within one post. I have not seen you claim their methods are wrong yet).

On 2006-01-18 14:14:00, WWFSMD wrote:

"

On 2006-01-18 14:10:00, corecrash wrote:

Nice..here comes the profanity we talked about earlier."

Oh, I'm sorry your poor virgin eyes.  :roll:  Come on!  I think I've treated you with quite a bit of respect and restraint!

I could have pulled out christians or any other group.  That was kinda the point.  What was yours?  Are you equating music with drug abuse?

For the most part we inherit our opinions. We are the heirs of habits and mental customs. Our beliefs, like the fashion of our garments, depend on where we were born. We are molded and fashioned by our surroundings.
--Environment is a sculptor -- a painter.

"

Offline WWFSMD

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 18, 2006, 05:57:00 PM »

On 2006-01-18 14:48:00, corecrash wrote:

"You should know that now you are moving to my territory, I'm a musician.

Yeah, yeah...so's my husband.  With three Emmys to his name.  Big deal.

(Note: You have not called me a nsme, others have, I'm bulking you all together within one post. I have not seen you claim their methods are wrong yet).

Yeah, you are lumping us all together.  Don't do that.

I don't know if their "methods" are right or wrong (don't even really think they have a "method", think they're just stating how they feel).  I know they're completely justified in their anger.  I was just as angry for quite a while after I first began researching where all this shit came from.  You may not like it, but again, you don't have to read it.  You can choose to read and respond to whomever you choose.

We ought to be grateful that our government monopoly schools are such a failure. If today's 18 year olds could do arithmetic, they'd be out buying enough rope to hang everybody over 40.
--Alan Handleman on Social Security

bey your Noodly Master

Offline corecrash

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 18, 2006, 05:57:00 PM »
It's not a cause for concern. If it was, I'd need to attend Ancho because I don't have a collection of Choir music.

Just because I don't listen to Choir music doesn't mean I'll bash it. It's probably one of the more positive things Anchor does and it was used for cause to shut them down and execute Dennis?

Do you really care what I like to listen to? Troll music I would presume, that is if Jason Bieler, Butch Walker, and Mitch Allan are trolls.

Not a coder, hey..but close. Good guess.

On 2006-01-18 14:42:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2006-01-18 14:12:00, corecrash wrote:

Well, an adept troll certainly makes a lot more sense than a coder who thinks that appreciation for drug influenced music is a cause for concern. I mean, come on! How do you ever debug anything w/ logic like that? You'd have to start out assuming every line, call and phrase were in error and work backward from there.

So, ya like Bach? Beethoven?

so long as the priest, that professional negator, slanderer and poisoner of life, is regarded as a superior type of human being, there cannot be any answer to the question: What is truth?
--Freidrich Nietzsche, German philosopher

"
[ This Message was edited by: corecrash on 2006-01-18 15:01 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 18, 2006, 06:01:00 PM »
It's got nothing to do with the particular brand of high holy cause for which the particular zealots do what they do. I have nothing against Muslims. In fact, those I've come to know I tend to really respect. But I take issue w/ throwing bomb laden virgins at anyone for any reason.

Same thing. The people who run Anchor are absolutely NOTORIOUS for cruelty to their charges in the name of some God (who bears no resemblance whatever to the one I learned about as a kid) And they're always grabbing the priest and crying sanctuary. Anyone who's ever known a good and compassionate believer might be rankled by that.

You have to expect people to be angry about child abuse. And people do get frustrated and run out of words and such when folks like you cling so tenatiously to your ignorance you don't even see your kid being broken down. Especially those of us who had it happen to us in the name of the drug war or fear of devil music or what have you.

The cultural hunger for a substance that lets you hold affordable conversations with God, watch walls melt, breathe colors, and explore your psyche remains unsated.
--Ryan Grim for Slate, April 1, 2004

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 18, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »
And just tell us again WISE ONE, just why was it that you could not keep your son at home with you and NOT send him to an abusive facility? You seem to have ALL the answers. Why couldn't you parent your own son, huh?

Offline corecrash

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 18, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »
But we keep coming back to that. You keep saying things like "The people who run Anchor are absolutely NOTORIOUS for . . .". So is it the people of Anchor or the people who you were exposed to?

I've read the entire forum and have not seen one single piece of information that tells me of anyone from Anchor abusing a child. I read from survivors that the Mills did, I read that Dennis left MT. Park because of it. I read that Dennis is a good guy in one survirors opinion. I heard from the Havre Sherrif that the boys are not abused. Same with the Mayor of Havre. so with that, you expect me to condem one man and advocate locking him up for the actions of others when my son SEEMS to be happier than he ever has been since 12 years old? Explain to me how I can even present that to my mind. I'm really trying to do that but it's not working.

On 2006-01-18 15:01:00, Antigen wrote:

"

It's got nothing to do with the particular brand of high holy cause for which the particular zealots do what they do. I have nothing against Muslims. In fact, those I've come to know I tend to really respect. But I take issue w/ throwing bomb laden virgins at anyone for any reason.

Same thing. The people who run Anchor are absolutely NOTORIOUS for cruelty to their charges in the name of some God (who bears no resemblance whatever to the one I learned about as a kid) And they're always grabbing the priest and crying sanctuary. Anyone who's ever known a good and compassionate believer might be rankled by that.

You have to expect people to be angry about child abuse. And people do get frustrated and run out of words and such when folks like you cling so tenatiously to your ignorance you don't even see your kid being broken down. Especially those of us who had it happen to us in the name of the drug war or fear of devil music or what have you.

The cultural hunger for a substance that lets you hold affordable conversations with God, watch walls melt, breathe colors, and explore your psyche remains unsated.
--Ryan Grim for Slate, April 1, 2004

"
[ This Message was edited by: corecrash on 2006-01-18 15:13 ]

Offline corecrash

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 18, 2006, 06:16:00 PM »
If I could answer that I'd be rich. But of course maybe the other two teenagers, who listen to punk music, debate with me about homosexuality, safely with no condemnation, who I might add get A's and B's can answer your question.

On 2006-01-18 15:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And just tell us again WISE ONE, just why was it that you could not keep your son at home with you and NOT send him to an abusive facility? You seem to have ALL the answers. Why couldn't you parent your own son, huh?

"

Offline corecrash

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 18, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »

Yeah, yeah...so's my husband.  With three Emmys to his name.  Big deal.

Definitions of emmy on the Web:

an annual award by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for outstanding achievements in television
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

3 Emmys is a fantastic accomplishment. I'm sure the folks that remember that they aren't musicians find it a very big deal.

I sure hope your assertions about Dennis are more accurate than that.
[ This Message was edited by: corecrash on 2006-01-18 15:51 ][ This Message was edited by: corecrash on 2006-01-18 15:51 ]