Author Topic: Betty Semblers Deposition  (Read 18557 times)

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Betty Semblers Deposition
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
Did any one get to part 12 w/the HRS OSIG invesigation?
Mel Sembler! STAND UP!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2005, 06:47:00 PM »
We the survivors are not unlike Simon Wiesenthal. We search out and find people that have done wicked things to others and hopefully hold them accountable. We did not endure the same atrocities as the holocaust, but we did non the less get abused. We will never forget.

I find it very ironic that in about a few minutes right here in Florida there will be a tribute to Mr. Wiesenthal and Betty will probably be there.

Wiesenthal would be very upset if he understood who and what the Semblers were. "Abusers of humanity" How ironic!

Straight abused children, then took the money and helped form a holocaust museum so that people will remember abuse from Hitler.

How can this be??  

Semblers name is on the wall and Betty according to the deposition is still on the board. Why won't the Jewish people realize this? Why do they protect these people. Why don't they investigate. WE ARE NOT MAKING THIS UP!

"Shame on those that protect the wicked"

Museum to pay tribute to Simon Wiesenthal
By Times Staff
Published September 28, 2005

As a tribute to Simon Wiesenthal who passed away last week, the Florida Holocaust Museum, 55 Fifth St. S, will hold a short ceremony at 7 p.m. Thursday. A survivor of the Holocaust, Wiesenthal dedicated his life to fighting intolerance, antisemitism and prejudice, and spent the later decades of his life bringing perpetrators to justice. Call (727) 820-0100 for information.

Concrete pouring to close Treasure Island bridge

The Treasure Island Causeway bridge will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday while crews pour concrete for the new structure. Westbound traffic will be detoured at 79th Street on Causeway Isles to Causeway Boulevard North or South. Eastbound causeway traffic will be detoured at Paradise Boulevard, except for local traffic to the Treasure Island Tennis and Yacht Club. Traffic to and from Treasure Island is being directed through Madeira Beach to the north and the Corey Causeway in St. Pete Beach to the south. Boat traffic will not be affected by the closure.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/09/28/Neigh ... bute.shtml

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »
How can this be?

It is made possible by the Semblers ability to side track and Denounce every ~ truth/accusation made about them or Straight.. or all their shady dealings that involve money and the goverment.

The Semblers are nothing more The Salesmen of Pure Lies. I just can't understand what drives them... just money? I'm not sure, They endorse a host of abusers..

It's funny how She states she knows nothing of went on in Straight, but it definatley wasn't abusive or illegal... But she knows Nothing....She can't even recall who the CEO was. Lies, pure lies..

:flame:

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »
DENY DENY DENY. WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF UNGREATFUL DRUGGIES!
THEY SHOULD ALL GET A LIFE!
BETTY SEMBLER AUSTRALLIA
What a bitch. We need to go in soon and get these fucks before they all croak on us.
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
Richard Bradbury has really done a good thing for all of us.  

There were a few here that ridiculed him. But he has done us all a wholesome service.

Thanks Again Richard, Thanks for taking the time to care. In this world that is rare. It would be much easier for you the grab the remote and tune out, yet you place yourself in harms-way judicialy speaking buy choice.

Your a great example of where the rubber meets the road!

vsp

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2005, 11:41:00 PM »
Richard is a pathetic waste of time. Puuuhhlleezze.
  He's a nobody, doing nothing.  Move along now; nothing to see here.
  lol

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2005, 12:12:00 AM »
i have been reading for a while.  How incredibly interesting. i am goin' ta bed now.

Richard Bradbury, nice work, whoever you are.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
Never mind the pittance they stole from our parents. Hell, I don't even care about the various sources of graft and panhandling that also landed up on that pile of gold. These people and their cronnies command and direct BILLIONS in public funding for their war on people who prefer drugs that they don't sell. People die, fathers and mothers go to prison, hard working immigrants are framed and deported (google Dallas Fake Drugs for details), local police departments around the country are infiltrated and destroyed by multijurisdictional counterdrug task forces.

Probably the most lunatic eterprises ever devised by these sociopaths, however, is the aerial spraying of modified Roundup (aka Agent Orange... yeah, just like the stuff we used in Vietnam) on pristine rain forrests and all the critters, people and water systems therein. Want to read about something even a little crazier? Here's a Google search on Fusarium Oxysporum Thankfully, as far as I know, saner heads have prevent this madness being visited upon domestic farming, at least so far.

The content of this depo shows clearly that Betty, who is an undisputed leader in this movement since the Nixon erra, for what she is; a clueless, self rightious idiot. I wish this depo could be delivered by hand to every legislator and appointee subject to a round of her bullshit. I wish they all knew, as we do, how fucking nuts these people are so they'd quit giving them money and power.

Honest to God, I wouldn't have such an interest in these people if the worst they ever did was mess with teenagers and their families for a couple of short years. It's sad that they do that and I feel for each new generation of their emotional victims. But that's not important enough to me to warrant any sustained effort.

These people are fucking dangerous to the entire planet. Who do YOU think came up w/ the brilliant idea to pay the Taliban to quit growing opium poppies? Or was that just a pretext?

Save our planet; it's the only one with chocolate!

--Andi, domestic goddess

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
BTW, does anyone know if/how Betty may be related to Dr. Laura Sleschenger? Or the politically connected Jack Sleschenger who my Oxford stepping grandfather was friends with?

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppression of both mind and body will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »
On 2005-09-30 10:59:00, Antigen wrote:

"BTW, does anyone know if/how Betty may be related to Dr. Laura Sleschenger?

Just curious what have you come across that makes you think they are or could be connected?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2005, 02:33:00 PM »
Just the name an their personalities and public statements. It's asif they were seperated at birth.

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »
I can't wait until Bradbury's team gets Mel's depo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »
What a lying cunt Betty Sembler is!  She knew all about the abuses that were an integral part of the Straight program.  Quit your lying, you evil old shriveled cooze! The BS must end!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
I have a short attention span & it's 164 pages long. Feel free to excerpt the especially rotten bits here.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
::bump::

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0136374069/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Andrew Tannenbaum