Author Topic: Betty Semblers Deposition  (Read 18693 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Betty Semblers Deposition
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
Richard did a great job.  I can't wait to see Mel's deposition.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
On 2005-10-01 07:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Richard did a great job.  I can't wait to see Mel's deposition."

Yes, Richard has done a great job.  Love to see  shitheads like the Semblers and Newton squirm......

"DFAF BS must end!"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
::bump::

Animals, are you sure you're not working for the Semblers? Seems to me you're trying to hide this topic, where anyone who cares to can read the whole depo. I'm not suggesting that you're on the payrole or anything. Maybe it's like a post-hypnotic suggestion or something?

It only takes a little prescience to understand that we're all fair game for the deeds we condone.

--Antigen

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2005, 07:40:00 AM »
I cant look at your Deposition because I am not in the USA,so it is not able to open or download.Its for American computers only.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2005, 08:47:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2005, 09:54:00 PM »
On 2005-10-02 05:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"See:

http://thestraights.com/legal/bradbury- ... sition.htm"

I got PAGE ONE to open but the rest I can not view.Also I am using a public computer.

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
I'm postin' on this thread beecawz it's floatin' at th' top.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
I'm still floatin' around up here...

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
Yep..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »
So what's up with the green .............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2005, 09:56:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 12:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It was filed with the court on Monday September 26, 2005.  It is now a matter of public record.

Anyone who wants a copy of it can obtain it by contacting the Clerk of the Court 727.464.3000, Circut Court Records case number 03-6649-ci-013

They do charge a fee for the copies."

Where?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »
Depo doesn't do anything but confirm the facts that Sembler and Bradbury's attorneys are both working together to make all the real survivors believe that some justice will finally be had for these pedophiles (pedophiles being Sembler, Bradbury, Sherman, Monroe, Hartel, Belski, other Straight staff and creators/directors) to get what's acomin to 'em.

I had one fucker tell me to take any upcoming depos and go find myself a lawyer cos I could get some justice.

Maybe Ray B. and M. Peophile Sembler aren't working together on this truly joked up cock of a boring court case about a double ended penile pump lodged so far up B and Ss arses that it hurts even me to laff anymore out of sheer lamenosity.

I would have spent the money on the depo, but after reading the parts that everyone says are so juicy and worthwhile I wouldn't even waste my time. At least the court recorder isn't good enuff to hide scripted/rehearsed depos. We used to do scripted depos back in the SW over in Mexico. Lotsa fun for those who wanted to use our depos against us.

Gig is up Ray Pussyfoot Bradbury, come over to my neck of the hood...I'll put a crowbar so high up in your pump lovin asshole that your teeth'll get the bar check on the way up. Niggerbitch lieing scum that you are.

No wait. I take that back Ray P. Bradbury. You're not worth the energy. I'd have to wipe my crowbar clean of you. It's worth more than you are worth. Bradbury, I hope you burn in w/e hell you are creating for yourself by supporting the pedophiles you are doing on the side. Stop by anytime.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2005, 12:58:00 AM »
... and who the fuck are you talking to Gin. You personally ban so many people that it hards to know who is who here anymore. When someone doesn't agree with you you personally switch names to back up your opinions.

Now WE ALL know that if there were even ONE survivor to ever come forward and even attempt to make a real honest try to getting some justice that

EVERY

MOTHERFUCKING

PEDOPHILE

ONE OF YOU SORRY CUNT BASTARDS

is going to do everything in your power to slander that survivors chances. YES, I am talking to YOU Richard Bradbury. I am talking to YOU Michael Sherman you lieing cock smoking little prick. And yes, I am talking to YOU Sammie Monroe and also I am talking to that other guy who looks like a fucking wraith out of LoTR w/ his greasy black hair and emmaciated undead looking faggot ass (yeah YOU, the other bitch who made his debut in the papers, too).

WE ALL know that you'll be coughing up as much lies and aid to the defense if ANY real survivor tries to make a run for the money (that's the game today when it comes to any court case regarding Straight, we are so way beyond jail time). You'll be producing stolen and outdated Victim/Witness statements that MCG gave to you without permission. You'll be producing any protest pictures you took without permission. You'll be producing any news recordings, files, any fucking dirt that you can get your hands on from a survivor who might eventually remember what actually happened.

And in the meantime you'll act like you are friends to the survivors. God I wish I didn't care about going to jail. I seriously would drive up to wherever the persons I just mentioned lived and bash the fucking shit out of them all. Unfortunately I am not the one who belongs in jail Mike, Ray, Sammie, and that other undead looking fucker. Fuck you all sideways.

And I'm talking to YOU Cap'n Marti, you mustache wearing obese freakish sailor. I'm talking to YOU Kim Hueso, and Nicole I'm talking to YOU, and any motherfucker who denies that their actions don't speak for themselves. Go on ahead...prove my point and deny it again and again and again. Change the subject, slander and say fallacies, ad hominem and w/e else you think you can conjure to deny the facts and deny what you have been doing that everyone sees.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2005, 03:10:00 AM »
On 2005-10-03 21:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"... and who the fuck are you talking to Gin. You personally ban so many people that it hards to know who is who here anymore. When someone doesn't agree with you you personally switch names to back up your opinions.

Now WE ALL know that if there were even ONE survivor to ever come forward and even attempt to make a real honest try to getting some justice that

EVERY

MOTHERFUCKING

PEDOPHILE

ONE OF YOU SORRY CUNT BASTARDS

is going to do everything in your power to slander that survivors chances. YES, I am talking to YOU Richard Bradbury. I am talking to YOU Michael Sherman you lieing cock smoking little prick. And yes, I am talking to YOU Sammie Monroe and also I am talking to that other guy who looks like a fucking wraith out of LoTR w/ his greasy black hair and emmaciated undead looking faggot ass (yeah YOU, the other bitch who made his debut in the papers, too).

WE ALL know that you'll be coughing up as much lies and aid to the defense if ANY real survivor tries to make a run for the money (that's the game today when it comes to any court case regarding Straight, we are so way beyond jail time). You'll be producing stolen and outdated Victim/Witness statements that MCG gave to you without permission. You'll be producing any protest pictures you took without permission. You'll be producing any news recordings, files, any fucking dirt that you can get your hands on from a survivor who might eventually remember what actually happened.

And in the meantime you'll act like you are friends to the survivors. God I wish I didn't care about going to jail. I seriously would drive up to wherever the persons I just mentioned lived and bash the fucking shit out of them all. Unfortunately I am not the one who belongs in jail Mike, Ray, Sammie, and that other undead looking fucker. Fuck you all sideways.

And I'm talking to YOU Cap'n Marti, you mustache wearing obese freakish sailor. I'm talking to YOU Kim Hueso, and Nicole I'm talking to YOU, and any motherfucker who denies that their actions don't speak for themselves. Go on ahead...prove my point and deny it again and again and again. Change the subject, slander and say fallacies, ad hominem and w/e else you think you can conjure to deny the facts and deny what you have been doing that everyone sees."

I agree with this post even though there are harsh language.
These famouse survivors are only in this for themselves.A kind of "clique" if you will.
I dont expect anybody to do this wor FOR ME,but all of these famouse survivors have tried to use my suffering for their OWN GAINS and not to stop the abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2005, 09:12:00 AM »
:wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :cool: