Author Topic: Betty Semblers Deposition  (Read 18702 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Betty Semblers Deposition
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
Brian, come clean. How much is Lenny paying you to run diversion?

The rest of you named in this rather comical little diatribe, he's got a point. Ya'll are spending way too much time in the company of Program people. It's so obvious what's going on here. I can't say why he's doing it, but Brian is running a distraction campaign. I say we just fucking ignore him.

Now then, interesting tidbits from Betty Sembler's depo. I read it all in one sitting a few days ago. It's all in graphic format and, therefore, unsearchable. If anyone cares to OCR it and correct it, I'd be happy to dump a text version into the pile. Mean time, from memory, here's what I found interesting and useful about Betty's sworn testimony.

Most of it was all about trying to find out what Betty thinks is the legal definition of a threat. She said that yes indeed, she does consider criticizm of the Straight program to be personally threatening. I wish Tom had asked her opinion about all those judges and juries, all those wittnesses and investigators who have found in favor of Straight's abuse victims in various courts around the country.

I just would love to see in black and white that she discards out of hand all of these respected professionals in the same lot as all us lying, cowardly cockroaches. Oh wait, that was Loretta.  :roll: Birds of a feather. . .

Oh well. There are some nuggets in there. For instance, did you know that, even after the facts in Lulu Corter and Karen Norton's lawsuits, Betty still considers Virgil to be a wonderful human being and a dear friend? Oh yeah, it's true! She said so under oath. And she considers any criticizm of him as a personal threat to her, too. I wonder if she's going to try and sue all of the judges who have found him to be a contemptable, frightening and dangerous sort of individual?

In a nutshell, I came away from that mini-novel w/ the distinct impression that Betty Sembler views our legal system and personnell very much the same as her personal staff in the Program. Anyone who dares to question anything she says or does or any of the littany of bogus public sector programs and agencies in which she is involved should rightly be prosecuted w/ extreme prejudice and at our expense.

In my humble opinion, Betty Sembler is the biggest, dumbest most ignorant, shifless WELFARE MAMA out there.

We ought to be grateful that our government monopoly schools are such a failure. If today's 18 year olds could do arithmetic, they'd be out buying enough rope to hang everybody over 40.
--Alan Handleman on Social Security

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »
I feel very threatened and frightened by all of this.

Very frightened, and very very very threatened.

Very.

Threatened...

Frightened...

:rofl: <--- outrageous and obnoxious Straightling.  :lol:

Come in the evening, or come in the morning; Come when you 're looked for, or come without warning.
-- Thomas O. Davis (1814-1845): The Welcome.

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
Yes, Betty Sembler has shown us her disgusting, shit-filled soul during her deposition.  This lying sack of fecal matter does view the legal system as her own personal apparatus, designed to protect her and her ilk from the "threatening" antics of R. Bradbury (my favorite faggot these days, by the way) and other druggie ingrates who tell the real story about the teen torture centers that she ran.  This putrid pile of puss-filled polyps has shown her arrogance, her ignorance, and her generally vile and distasteful demeanor.  Truly repulsive and vile, this revolting, lying coozebag and her cronies in the DFAF, etc. are not only criminally responsible for knowingly and willfully abusing thousands of kids at a time, but also for spreading lies and disinformation about drug use to any who will listen.  By spreading these lies and bogus theories, they are able to continue to feed the beast that they created---filling prisons, rehabs, and drug testing labs in a manner that eventually profits her fascist friends not only economically, but also in the sense that their fucked-up, totalitarian, we-know-what's-in-your-best-interest world view is furthered at the expense of common sense, individual rights, and decency.  This cunt is a dangerous individual, and she truly is more threatening to you, me, Ray Bradbury and everyone else than Bradbury could ever be to her.  More dangerous than a schizophrenic mulatto with a crow bar, Betty and her kind have no place in a civilized society.  In a truly just world, she would be unceremoniuosly weighted down with bricks and dumped in a cesspool, along with her husband and 'dear friends' like Miller Newton.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
More dangerous than a schizophrenic mulatto with a crow bar

:nworthy: :wav:

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »
It's excessive. It's threatening. It's frightening.

" Lions and tigers and bears...Oh my !!!! "

Government operates best when it allows all messengers to offer their views, allowing the American people to decide which take root and which wither away.
--Harold Furchtgott-Roth, member of the Federal Communications Commission

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
On 2005-10-03 21:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Depo doesn't do anything but confirm the facts that Sembler and Bradbury's attorneys are both working together to make all the real survivors believe that some justice will finally be had for these pedophiles (pedophiles being Sembler, Bradbury, Sherman, Monroe, Hartel, Belski, other Straight staff and creators/directors) to get what's acomin to 'em.

you really fucking scare me asshole.   :roll:   I will be at the hearing and the holocaust museum protest.  I will take vacation time just to be there and to see them squirm.   I hope to see you there too.   Introduce yourself to me. I'm one of the people you slam earlier in this thread.   I will be glad to introduce you to the rest of us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
And I will be there too. I'm not the anon above. I won't allow a nut to contaminate a nobel process. Think what you want, rant all you like, come up with nonsense, nothing will change the events unfolding. Not even you have the power to do that.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »
On 2005-10-04 08:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes, Betty Sembler has shown us her disgusting, shit-filled soul during her deposition.  This lying sack of fecal matter does view the legal system as her own personal apparatus, designed to protect her and her ilk from the "threatening" antics of R. Bradbury (my favorite faggot these days, by the way) and other druggie ingrates who tell the real story about the teen torture centers that she ran.  This putrid pile of puss-filled polyps has shown her arrogance, her ignorance, and her generally vile and distasteful demeanor.  Truly repulsive and vile, this revolting, lying coozebag and her cronies in the DFAF, etc. are not only criminally responsible for knowingly and willfully abusing thousands of kids at a time, but also for spreading lies and disinformation about drug use to any who will listen.  By spreading these lies and bogus theories, they are able to continue to feed the beast that they created---filling prisons, rehabs, and drug testing labs in a manner that eventually profits her fascist friends not only economically, but also in the sense that their fucked-up, totalitarian, we-know-what's-in-your-best-interest world view is furthered at the expense of common sense, individual rights, and decency.  This cunt is a dangerous individual, and she truly is more threatening to you, me, Ray Bradbury and everyone else than Bradbury could ever be to her.  More dangerous than a schizophrenic mulatto with a crow bar, Betty and her kind have no place in a civilized society.  In a truly just world, she would be unceremoniuosly weighted down with bricks and dumped in a cesspool, along with her husband and 'dear friends' like Miller Newton. "

He getzez it, Precious! :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Q. I simply ask, why is PUNISHMENT the solution with regards to the narrow group of behaviors which encompass illegal drug use....?

A.Pharmaceutical Business, both legal and illegal, run by the same people either way, money coming to the middle from both ends.  Bush.
http://www.luxefaire.com/' target='_new'>Bill Gallagher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »
Can't wait to see Mel's deposition, he will make a big fool out of himself

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »
On 2005-10-04 11:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-03 21:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Depo doesn't do anything but confirm the facts that Sembler and Bradbury's attorneys are both working together to make all the real survivors believe that some justice will finally be had for these pedophiles (pedophiles being Sembler, Bradbury, Sherman, Monroe, Hartel, Belski, other Straight staff and creators/directors) to get what's acomin to 'em.

you really fucking scare me asshole.   :roll:   I will be at the hearing and the holocaust museum protest.  I will take vacation time just to be there and to see them squirm.   I hope to see you there too.   Introduce yourself to me. I'm one of the people you slam earlier in this thread.   I will be glad to introduce you to the rest of us.  "

sounds like a mulatto schizophrenic with a crowbar. Sure, just name the time and place to meet you. I'll take some pictures of you from a building window or ask you to make me some statements you can be held liable for if you ever decide to file some kind of law suit. Man, you are the most backwards ass bunch of folks I've ever seen. I would never count myself among you post graduates. Ever. You've lied, stolen, cheated, and just basically made a mockery of those people from Straight who were abused as children.

Also, Don't come to the hearing or you might get shot by someone who is packing. That person made a real threat early on about how they'd be packing heat at the protest. You might get shot. I'd love to entertain myself by watching you child ass fuckers get your tools shot off. It's more than you really deserve.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »

"Yes, Betty Sembler has shown us her disgusting, shit-filled soul during her deposition.  This lying sack of fecal matter does view the legal system as her own personal apparatus, designed to protect her and her ilk from the "threatening" antics of R. Bradbury (my favorite faggot these days, by the way) and other druggie ingrates who tell the real story about the teen torture centers that she ran.  This putrid pile of puss-filled polyps has shown her arrogance, her ignorance, and her generally vile and distasteful demeanor.  Truly repulsive and vile, this revolting, lying coozebag and her cronies in the DFAF, etc. are not only criminally responsible for knowingly and willfully abusing thousands of kids at a time, but also for spreading lies and disinformation about drug use to any who will listen.  By spreading these lies and bogus theories, they are able to continue to feed the beast that they created---filling prisons, rehabs, and drug testing labs in a manner that eventually profits her fascist friends not only economically, but also in the sense that their fucked-up, totalitarian, we-know-what's-in-your-best-interest world view is furthered at the expense of common sense, individual rights, and decency.  This cunt is a dangerous individual, and she truly is more threatening to you, me, Ray Bradbury and everyone else than Bradbury could ever be to her.  More dangerous than a schizophrenic mulatto with a crow bar, Betty and her kind have no place in a civilized society.  In a truly just world, she would be unceremoniuosly weighted down with bricks and dumped in a cesspool, along with her husband and 'dear friends' like Miller Newton. "

First rate post.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
anybody ever on this that was from the springfield mayflower group ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2005, 03:02:00 AM »
On 2005-10-04 17:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

First rate post."

We were knowingly sacraficed for the greater good that may have resulted from the big experiment.
Hey!Let's fight the terrorists "over there" so that we dont have to fight them here!

Lets build a dam in Arkansas so that we dont have to fight the water here in New Orleans!

I think Im on to something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2005, 03:47:00 AM »
witch hunt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »

Also, Don't come to the hearing or you might get shot by someone who is packing. That person made a real threat early on about how they'd be packing heat at the protest. You might get shot. I'd love to entertain myself by watching you child ass fuckers get your tools shot off. It's more than you really deserve."

Too late; I'll be there.   :lol: