Author Topic: new hla goup on myspace, come check it out  (Read 4535 times)

Offline THcp-55940

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/yoshi420
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
new hla goup on myspace, come check it out
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
Anyone know What happened to the forum for HLA at MySpace?  It appears to be gone.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »
Prob'ly got SLAPP'ed.  These motherfuckers sue everyone.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »
Its right here:

http://groups.myspace.com/HiddenLakeAcademy

but sometimes it will only take you to the opening page. Click groups then type hidden lake in the search box[ This Message was edited by: SHH on 2006-02-08 16:47 ]

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
Now Bullfrog why would you be interested in such a site?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »
On 2006-02-08 16:51:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"Now Bullfrog why would you be interested in such a site?"
Is bullfrog ugly, or FUGLY?

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »
I am neither. Nor do I look like a bullfrog. Don't believe everything Robert types. And I have seen that site and the other one as well several times. Was just trying to be helpful by posting the way to access it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »
Bullfrog are you questioning my credibility when youve been proven a liar on countless occasions?

To the anon according to Dysfunction who remembers well what she looks like she closely resembles a mexican bullfrog.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »
I am neither Mexican nor do I resemble a bullfrog. I am half hispanic, however I do not fit the stereotypical latin look. I have fair skin, dark hair and green eyes. I am tall, not short, and look more Italian than anything probably. I know Dysfunction said that, but since he also said he remembered that from a photo, and my ex had no photos of me in his office, Dysfunction is probably remembering someone else, not me.

And Robert, I am not offering information because you dont offer up your headmaster name. Alls fair in love and message boards dude. And I just proved you are full of it by saying I was full of it just because of Greg's house move. I know more about the campus and I just proved it. dont you have someone else to harass besides me? Or am I just that much fun to you?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »
Did you just call me dude?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh and to answer your question yes you really are that much fun to me. Your antics never stop and just when I think you cant dig any deeper..you do.

Youve proven nothing other than your own ignorance. Given the time frame in which you left the school and given the testimony of others even if you were next door neighbors to Greg....you didnt stay next door neighbors for very long. So in reality your attempts to paint a picture of a relationship that never existed fail..again.

Now if want to claim that you are more familiar with the schools geography than I am..well Id say since you left after I did theres a possibility. Although your ability to guage distances seems to be a tad off. I'll chalk that up to the fact that you were so rarely at the campus you just dont know how far away it was.

However on the issues that matter: the policies of the school, the atrocities, its staff, its attempts to circumvent the law ect ect its been shown time and time again I know more about it than you ever could.

Also let me make sure I have your feelings correct. You want me to name which employee was a former prison guard in exchange youll answer my questions? Even though I asked you the questions in December and youve been cowering in fear ever since?

Is that your stance Bullfrog? You let me know cause if so youve got yourself a deal. I'll answers yours if you answer mine.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2006, 08:15:00 AM »
Robert you are incorrect about the layout and distance of the school and how long I was next door neighbors with Greg. The townhouses were started in I believe late 1998. They were finished in late 1999. Greg moved in them right when they were finished and I didnt leave until Feb 2001. So I was neighbors with them for at least a year and a half. I also was in their house up by the dorms many times. Rusty and Angie lived in that house first, before Greg moved in it. I was in that house then too. My house was next to the duplex that was built in 1994. Rusty and Angie moved into the side of the duplex that Rudy and Jill lived in after they left. Mike and his family lived on the othe side until the townhouses were built. That was nowhere near the entrance. If you walked straight up the hill behind my house, there was a trail through the woods that came out inbetween the classroom building and my inlaws house. Or you could walk up the road and end up in front of the kitchen. Either way it was a short walk and very close to campus. We used to cut through the woods to get to my inlaws when I would walk up there with the kids. If you will recall, the school road starts with some sharp curves, goes up a hill, over the top of the hill and back down, then you pass the little log cabin, then the duplexes and THEN you get to my old house. The next thing is the townhouses, the small creek and then up the hill and then youre on the main campus. There is a full 2/3 of a mile at least, before you get to the residence buildings. And the residents of those townhouses were Greg and his family, Cheryl & Meredith, Lee, Mike and his family, and John and Mary Ann. The one painting pictures that are inaccurate is you Robert. I did have relationships with these people and especially the ones with children since we had kids. My kids played with Greg's kids, Rusty and Angies kids when they lived there, and with Mike's kids. What did you think I did? Sit in my house 24/7 and never went outside or on campus even though one of my tasks was to pick up the post office mail every day during the week and bring it to Bill? Go ahead and live your illusion Robert. I know the truth about my own life.

And back to the questions issue. I told you I am neither incapable or cowering in fear over your numerous redundant questions. I simply dont want to answer them because I have already answered most of them and you didnt like my responses, and you wont care how I answer them no matter how accurate my response and will tear my answers apart with more insulting bullshit. Why bother Robert? Really. There is no point. Ive already said this many, many, many times. Get over it already and quit harping on it. I dont want to answer your questions and wont no matter how much you try to bully me into it. You dont have that kind of control over me. And I know you cant produce the name of the headmaster who was a prison guard because there isnt one. Unless Charles Cates used to be one, I know that neither Rudy nor Greg were.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »
Obviously you dont, again thanks for playing.

I can assure you Bullfrog one of those two did have a previous job as a prison guard. Its just sad youre far to vain to acknowledge your ignorance.

Not that anyone needs you to acknowledge it; afterall you couldnt give their backrounds or education and you couldnt name any of the counselors or their backrounds.

Thus proving the point.

I think now I understand why you could have been so wrong on your geographic estimates. Afterall anyone who believes December 2000 to February of 2001 equals a year and half is obviously overestimating.

I wonder about something though, you claimed repeatedly that you had regular conversations with Len about school policy. You also claimed the last time you spoke with him was at the xmas party 2000. Soooooo why the two extra months Bullfrog?

Let me know.

Also Im curious since you claim now the questions I asked were redudant and you had previously answered them. Please select five of those questions and show me where you already answered them.

Looking forward to seeing you evade this out of fear again Bullfrog.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »
Robert why do you continue to scramble my statements to suit your needs? The last time I spoke to Len was at the christmas party at his house in Atlanta in December of 2000. But I moved out and got separated in Feb of 2001. February 3rd to be exact.  And I said Greg moved into the townhouses in late 1999, not 2000. That is a year and almost 6 months if you go from around Sept/Oct 1999 to February 2001, is it not? Where did you get the December 2000 figure for the townhouses? I never said that.

And I never said I COULDNT give you information about counselors or the headmasters, I choose not to because you wouldnt answer my question. And no, you are incorrect, neither one of those men were a prison guard. You must have misunderstood something they either told you or you heard from someone.

Robert I lived on campus from April 1st, 1997 until February 3rd, 2001. You lived on campus FAR less than that. I do believe I know my geography, and I do know about the distances.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2006, 09:53:00 PM »
Okay so again let me make sure I have your rationale straight.

I ask you questions in December.

You are to afraid to answer them so you ignore them.

You then ask me a question.

I offer to tell you when you answer my questions.

Is that about right?

Bullfrog Ive made this clear several times Im sorry youre to stupid to understand. If you want a deal youve got one. The only thing is you have to answer my questions. If you can hold up your end of the bargain Ill be happy to answer your questions.

Now as to your other comments, Ive acknowledged you know more about the general layout of HLA far better than me. I think its appropriate that you acknowledge that I know more about HLA as a whole than you....and well I think its appropriate that you acknowledge that I know more about preety much everything else than you. Dont feel bad I know potatos that are smarter than you.

Oh and yes Im still correct one of those men was in fact a prison gaurd. Again apparently you werent close enough with them to know that kind of information.

So you let me know about our bargain.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
Let me get this straight...you know more about a headmaster's personal life as a former student from over 6 years ago? yea, sure, whatever, Robert.