Author Topic: Seems some are misinformed as to the goings on with HLA and  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seems some are misinformed as to the goings on with HLA and
« on: February 27, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =40#176603

........So be careful. The site's owner seems to think that she is immune from consequences because others have posted this kind of info, even though she's the one who leaves it up even when there are threats associated with it.

Ultimately it will be a court (not a forum owner) who decides what is illegal or even criminal. On the Hidden Lakes Academy (HLA thread) you'll find posts by a crazy named Overlordd or something like that: Hidden Lakes ended up getting lawyers to force removal of his posts associated with that school (the posts in question are now gone due to the legal action although discussion of the whole legal process that occurred remains).

So we parents who are harassed do have recourse under the law, some of us are working on larger solutions like federal ways to discipline site owners, automatic money damages.

But anyone should think really long and hard before self-identifying here: ask yourself :"How much time, effort and money is it worth to me, do I really want to be associated with the madness that is Fornit's?".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »
*Posted as a response to the original thread*

You know whats interesting? The only people who on the HLA thread at least that try or threaten to release personal information are the pro-HLAers. I cannot comment on your personal experience or Aspen as I dont know anything about either one but I can tell you that it is the attorneys and stooges of HLA who try to use scare tactics and threats as a means of keeping the truth quiet.

Please dont make generalizations about situations you know nothing about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »
:scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »
On 2006-02-27 11:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

" :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: "

What is it that you're trying to say?

Offline odie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 10:42:00 AM »
On 2006-02-27 07:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=12902&forum=48&start=40#176603

........So be careful. The site's owner seems to think that she is immune from consequences because others have posted this kind of info, even though she's the one who leaves it up even when there are threats associated with it.

Ultimately it will be a court (not a forum owner) who decides what is illegal or even criminal. On the Hidden Lakes Academy (HLA thread) you'll find posts by a crazy named Overlordd or something like that: Hidden Lakes ended up getting lawyers to force removal of his posts associated with that school (the posts in question are now gone due to the legal action although discussion of the whole legal process that occurred remains).

So we parents who are harassed do have recourse under the law, some of us are working on larger solutions like federal ways to discipline site owners, automatic money damages.

But anyone should think really long and hard before self-identifying here: ask yourself :"How much time, effort and money is it worth to me, do I really want to be associated with the madness that is Fornit's?"."

OK WTF is this dribble all about? Sounds like a threat to me. Just who is being harassed here?

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
-- Dave Barry

die