Author Topic: Elan Reporter caught in the ACT  (Read 6997 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Reporter caught in the ACT
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2005, 08:33:00 AM »
I don't promise you a great many things, but I promise you I am very much not the Elan Reporter.I am a totally separate anon giving praise where praise is due.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »
He's not the assistant either.  I assure you.

We have our fans on here.  Me suh dance around campfire with joy.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
At least the Elan reporter doesn't post anoymous responses to make it look like he/she has friends. Sounds like to me that M.Kruglik can't handle the truth.
Whats wrong Marty? you seemed a little shocked that there are actually people on the internet bashing you? Could it be that you were such a prick to kids in Elan and they are getting back at you?  Nah... Not Marty, taping tampons soaked in ketchup to 13 year old heads is quite normal for you isn't it Marty? ISN'T IT?  
Thats right Marty, you would have to post anoymous responses to make it look like pople would supoort you. The truth is The Elan reporter might be an idiot for posting over and over again, but at least he/she has supporters that back him/her up?
You are the focus point at this board Marty, it is all coming around to haunt you now Marty. You had your time in the spotlight, now it is time to pay the fiddler. Did you actually think you could get away with what you done without any consquences? Again  
No Marty, you will pay, YOU WILL PAY.You are a sick individual that has no concern for any teenagers welfare. You were abused as a kid and now you take your frustrations out on helpless teens and been doing it for many decades now.
Marty you have alot of angry "Now Adults" at you, you can't avoid this problem.From old schoolers to current,you have people from differnt generations that hate you. I would be very concerned for my welfare if I were you, and thats not a threat BTW, its a reality.
You have done some very bad things to kids in the past, bad things that will stay with these kids that are now adults, they havent forgot about you Marty, and certainly won't forget your face..If you are gonna abuse kids Marty you should've been a little smarter by living off the grid, you didn't think that this would never come back at you did you Martin?  
The clock is ticking Martin, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, WHATCHA GONNA DO???????
OH ELAN REPORTER DOES POST ANONYMOUSLY  NEVER DOES STATE HIS REALY NAME JUST ELAN REPORTER.
TO SCARED TO I GUESS HE DOESNT WANT THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM TO REALLY COME OUT ON HERE SO HE HIDE BEHIDE A FAKE NAME!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
Respect the hi-yuh!!!

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
WORD LIFE TO THE HI_YUH_HI_YUH!!!
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Chaos

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »
On 2005-08-19 07:20:00, Elan Reporter's Assistant wrote:

"He's not the assistant either.  I assure you.

We have our fans on here.  Me suh dance around campfire with joy."

yes he is your a pathetic ass wipe agreeing and sticking up for your self again, a closet case and a mental case in one tightly wound idiot.
iving the sickfuks a piece of their own medicine one post at a time.