Author Topic: Elan Reporter caught in the ACT  (Read 6928 times)

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
Elan Reporter caught in the ACT
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »
If that doesn't work, do you recommend a general meeting for my Elanbot?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
CERT (Certified Elan Robot Technician) Martin R. Kruglick and Tony Merret have written several more manuals on the subject, but stress the importance of using the proper lube and elanspeak when working on your elanbot. "A lot of times, the (elan) robots will leave the factory and almost immediately display free-thought; which is not covered under the warranty." claims Tony Merret. "I really can't stress enough the importance of not only keeping them lubed, but also choosing the proper *type* of lube."
Martin R. Kruglick suggests using high-grade, high-viscosity synthetic lube for aftermarket elan robots. "However, for my robots still in the factory, I prefer using a lubricant with high-resistance to cold temperatures and a lower viscous count, I don't want to damage them before they walk off the lot" Claims Martin.

What Is Covered Under Warranty? : Section 15 of the manual covers all your warranty questions, mainly pertaining to the electrical systems and the programming of your elan robot; if a unit displays *ANY* signs of free thought please thouroughly read this section of the manual before taking it to your dealership.
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
Section Nine pertains to some preventive therapies that, in conjunction with proper lubing, can help keep your elan robot functioning ( :wink: ) much the way they did from the showroom floor.
The last few pages of Section Nine provide a handy FAQ section about some of these therapies.

Section 9-5: Frequently Asked Elan-Robot Questions:

Q: MY ELAN ROBOT SEEMS TO WORKS FINE; I'VE PURCHASED THE 'EXPEDITOR GT' MODEL WITH THE OPTIONAL PROPAGANDA PACKAGE; BUT SOMETIMES WHEN I TAKE IT ON THE FORNITS FORUMS, THERE IS CONSIDERABLE HESITATION - CAN I GET MY PROPAGANDA UNIT UPDATED?

A: Congratulations on your purchase! The Propaganda Package equipped on the Expeditor GT, the Department Head, and the Coordinator GR4 is elan's premiere unit, equipped with several override controls and twin-baffling self-loathing techniques.  While your unit is able to defeat any type of free thought - hesitation is to be expected while on the Fornits Forums, due only to the higher velocity of anarchy which can interfere with some of the processors lower functions.

Q: MY ELAN ROBOT HAS STARTED TO CURSE AND STUTTER, WITH CONSTANT MISSPELLINGS AND THE INTELLIGENCE OF A THIRD GRADER, WHAT CAN I DO?

A: Elan Robots are typically purchased for their slavish obedience to the party line; therefore education can be a serious drawback. To prevent unique words, thoughts, and ideas from backing up the main processing unit, all Elan Robots recieved (1) one high school diploma equivelant to a third grade education. The stuttering and cursing are most likely a  result of prior programming before pickup at the factory and can be cured with proper lubrication, or encounter groups.

Q: AN ENCOUNTER GROUP? WMY FRIEND TOLD ME TO JUST KEEP TAKING IT FOR GENERAL MEETING AND THEY WILL FIX THAT.

A: No, no, no! General Meetings, or GMs are not intented to be used as curative measures against unwanted behavior, but are used less often, and as a last ditch attempt to reinforce awry programming flaws from the factory. Overuse of a GM to correct minor intelligence deficits will only result in more problems. You've probally also noticed an oily residue accumulating in the cranial area suggesting an overuse of General Meetings. Encounter groups are a far less damaging and much more cost effective solution to your Elan-Robots technical woes. Take it in to be serviced for a few encounter groups, and the cursing and stuttering sensations should begin to fade. While your at it, make sure to lube up your Elanbot for smoother functioning.
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
Wow, I guess you idiots cannot read. I said your shit is tired and old and boring. You seriously think it's good. then keep telling yourself that. Truth is I haven't read all the way through a whole post YET. I skim the extremely long posts see the words "fecal matter, mongoloid, shit eating, indian dance, ass rape" over and over again and think wow these guys are real morons. Really easily entertained. I have no love for the elan staff. And I couldn't care less if they all rot in hell. I just think you guys are a big waste of time and effort. if you have so much spare time, then why not use it to really do something. Like really take them down. Write up some REAL documentation for court. Instead of wasting your time on Fornits being a weird ass sick pervert. I mean why don't you think about yourself for a minute and how fucking creepy you are. I mean this is kinda creepy how much you think about Marty isn't it? I really don't waste my time reading your redundant 1000 word 5th comedy level poop joke posts. If I want comedy I leave it to the professionals. I just wish you would check your fucking ego and realize that you AREN'T fucking funny. If you got up at a comedy club and read some of this shit, people would suggest you be taken away in a straight jacket. They would sit there confused or reccomend you tell your jokes at a 6th grade dance. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
Quit whinin' fucker - it's funny stuff. This is nothing more than a forum about Elan, so your hypothetical idea about them presenting their material at a comedy club doesn't really hold up, now does it? Of course it might not go over well bcuz no one would get it. Not the case here. So why don't you stop trying to police this forum and stick your head back where itr belongs. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2005, 08:53:00 AM »
you all mr pink and reporters free and elan are pathetic. the time you guys put in here truly shows what dickless wonders you all are.  Do you guys jerk off together online too, should we call you fuks the one hand typeing crew?  Seriously clean off your keyboards and leave your parents basements every now and again. Loosers. No one but your anon counter parts and you guys enjoy those stupid mindless posts.  everyone here knows half the anon posts agreeing with you are you idiots responding to your selves.  you idiots have your fun, but people like me and others tired of your shit and living in the Real world wont deal much longer.  You will be getting your own medicine back at you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2005, 08:55:00 AM »
Why do you give a fuck? If this stuff bothers you so much, why do you waste your time reading it?  Dumbfuck!  Elan Reporters sophisticated sense of humor is beyond your paltry mind, obviously you just don't "get it" because it's so far over your head.  Eat shit and leave Elan Reporter and Elan Reporter's Assistant alone, cockface.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 07:05 ]
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2005, 10:40:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 07:06 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 07:06 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
The Elanobot training manual is a fine addition to our repertoire.  The anonymous board police can lick my balls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
Once again, on what planet does talling poop jokes make you sophisticated you assanine moron! You people amaze me!!! And the comedy club remark should stand up considering that you yourself said that people from other forums who didn't even go to Elan find this syuff. HILARIOUS. So think before you talk fucktard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
sorry....
elan reporter and mark rosenblow are HILARIOUS and BRILLIANT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
"sophisticated sense of humor" come on beating a dead horse with pre pubescent dick and fart jokes.?. I do get it, your a bunch of teenagers.  Thats probably why you still live in your parents basement. ass.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
Face it, The Elan Reporter, myself and Pink OWN this fucking board now.  And Marty, Tony Merett and any other criminals will be ridiculed here until Judgement Day or the hi-yuhs come home.

Didn't go to Elan? I went to Elan. Elan Reporter went to Elan. Pink went to Elan. And so far, I don't know anyone on this board who praises us who didn't go to Elan.

You are a jealous putrid individual who is not even worthy of being scalped by Marty and is certainly not worthy of the mystery that is the hi-yuh hi-yuh.

If you don't like our prose, fly away, young Starling.  Fly fly... fly fly... fly fly...  

Well, hello, Clarice...
::nod::  ::nod::  ::nod::  ::nod::  ::nod::  ::nod::  ::nod::  ::nod::  ::nod::