Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 113032 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »
Last post reads: "I am embarassed for you, for continuing to come back and post... and for being serious. You can't be serious.. but you are"

So what is your point---are you for and against the likes of Dysfunctional?  Not much explanation there in your statement, fella, which reads "...embarassed for you, for continuing to come back and post".  Even though you yourself are posting right now, correct?  

And "...for being serious"; so being serious is embarrassing to you too, now that is interesting: please elaborate.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »
On 2005-09-03 18:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Last post reads: "I am embarassed for you, for continuing to come back and post... and for being serious. You can't be serious.. but you are"

So what is your point---are you for and against the likes of Dysfunctional?  Not much explanation there in your statement, fella, which reads "...embarassed for you, for continuing to come back and post".  Even though you yourself are posting right now, correct?  

And "...for being serious"; so being serious is embarrassing to you too, now that is interesting: please elaborate."

Um... riiiiight. Seek help fast!

Offline OverLord

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »
dont any of yooz know anything./. ? i am friends with karen and we talk all the tyme! she duz post here regularlie and told me so on struglging teen sight. karen i want your hot bod.. i like em chunky.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »
Last poster---for god's sake learn to use Spell Check---your post looks like gibberish (if you're drunk never mind---maybe that explains it)

Offline OverLord

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
why ya got tooz bash my speling/? karen i thot we were frends?

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2005, 11:16:00 PM »
In case you did not know he was mocking me.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »
Shows you what a nice bunch this is- making fun of Overlordd (2 Ds) because he has trouble with spelling. At least he has some intelligence and a future.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
Who says he's got some intelligence, why doesn't he use it then?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
On 2005-09-04 06:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Shows you what a nice bunch this is- making fun of Overlordd (2 Ds) because he has trouble with spelling. At least he has some intelligence and a future. "

whoever said this was a nice bunch?  ::bigmouth::  ::unhappy::  ::fuckoff::  ::both::

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #189 on: September 08, 2005, 09:48:00 AM »
On 2005-09-03 15:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

""does this thread bother you THAT much? if so.. why? wtf is wrong with you?"

Yes, it does bother me.  I think it should bother anyone with any sense of decency. It is an unwarranted, crude attack by someone who has some strange sense of how to treat others.

I agree- Dysfunctional really should take a look at his posts here and try to understand what is leading him to this vicious and abnormal behavior.

Whether or not there is a Karen here- or ever was-the regulars on this forum- many of whom actually have some good information to share- should be embarassed by this thread. "

"You have Dysfunction, who is obviously a fat slob who can't have real-life relationships, making vulgar remarks against this adult who you have made into a paragon on a message board. The point is......???"

"if she likes to internet she can easily go to strugglingteens and regale everyone with stories about what goes on at fornits, what lowlifes post here, how immature they are, etc, etc, for about a hundred years"

"But the poor guy doesn't have much to slam with---isn't that the problem Karen?"

"DJ, you've got problems alright and it had nothing to do with dropping anyone in the shit...you can't...you've got no power over me or any other anon. You're just some aging computer geek with a yen for acting like and sympathetizing with the rowdy usually-not-too-bright miscreants who post here."

"I am Karen. You may have heard the rumor that i was involved with Dysfunctional on the sly last year for a couple of weeks---and that he's, well let's just say, MUCH less impressive than his ego would suggest."

"The terms "coke-sniffing" and "drunken" used by a previous poster to describe this woman may or may not be slanderous, I don't know. They do sound like descriptive terms that by personal admission would apply to many of her opponents at this site."

"What makes you think this Karen does post? Anything signed with her name is so ignorant that it has to be one of you wonderful Fornits kids- or supposed adults."

"   "How's things" is not an expression educated people use. Sorry, stupid."

"Sometimes I wonder about the level of moronic commentary from some on this board"

"Boy, you sure make a good case for ALL teens being in programs. Your parents sure fucked up with you!"

"You are bunch of spoiled brats, and your parents should have kept you in the program longer. Obviously you haven't been helped enough. This is why ALL teens need to be in programs. You are all scum! "

"You know, I think this is the most immature, angry and irrational group of people on the entire internet. "

Deborah- I'm not Karen or a sidekick or whatever. But you SERIOUSLY need to get a life. Who the hell cares who these people are who post? If you disagree with them, fine. As long as registration isn't required in order to post, people are going to post as Anons. Even those who register are usually not revealing much of their identity. So what? Get over it, please. I know you got burned on the other thread and made to look like a complete fool, but it's time to cease your little quest for WHO ARE THE ANONS. No one cares. Call them all Karen. Call them all assholes. But please get a life"

Thanks for the advice.  I took a look at why I am so mean.  I found the above reasons.  Ones that strangely went unconfronted by the anon (Karen) who feels the need to confront "dysfunctional behavior."  

I guess that's only when the behavior isn't of service to her.  What a surprise, a hypocritical anon (Karen).  

No wonder these suckers provide so much fodder for programs.  They're the perfect target: self-righteous, ignorant and indignant.  

Just the kind of people who need their kids "fixed" because they (parents) obviously have no part in the problem...Yeah, right.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-09-08 06:50 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #190 on: September 08, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
This pathetic thread was on its way into eternity but then you just had to bring it back to point out that the anonymous poster(s)were being mean to you.

Point taken---you treat other people like shit in the name of debate and some other people treat you like shit also That's often how life goes, I hope that doesn't surprise you

Actually it looks like the whole board is dying---the only going concern is the Katrina section and what's that got to do with therapeutic schools?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
Thanks for the bump.

It would be just as dead if you didn't respond.  Obsession-compulsion-obsession-compulsion.  It's a cycle.

I was on vacation and just wanted to actually answer a question posed of me.  I know you wouldn't understand that, so I expect another pithy one-liner, as your compulsion demands.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-09-08 08:25 ]
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »
So you returned from vacation----and you just had to rush to your computer and pull up this inactive thread so you could respond.   Whole new levels of OCD there DJ.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
On 2005-09-08 07:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Actually it looks like the whole board is dying-- "

No, Karen, this forum is not dying. It is always growing because parents continue to send their children to abusive programs, as you chose to. Nice to have you back Karen, we missed you.  ::birthday::

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
On 2005-09-08 13:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So you returned from vacation----and you just had to rush to your computer and pull up this inactive thread so you could respond.   Whole new levels of OCD there DJ."

Yeah, I was in a big rush to pull up this thread.  Where did you get that from?  

Oh yeah, you made it up in your convoluted, mixed-up, snake-filled head, just like every other misguided barb you've tried to stick me with while simultaneously trying to say I do it to "others" (you).

Not only are you an obsessive-compulsive freak, you are the ultimate projectionist.  It's been shown again and again.  Why do you continue to label me as what you are?

One thing will always be different between us though.  I spent my entire adult life caring for and mentoring young men and women to be successful in life, to be who they are and to maximize their strengths and minimize their weaknesses while applying themselves to the inevitable daily struggles of life.  

You, on the other hand, were an abominable failure with your own child.  Because of your own shortcomings and propensity to project and blame others for your own behavior, your child suffered.  Don't ever forget that.

No matter how you rail at me, you are, and always will be, an abject failure at the most important aspect of human relations, raising one's children.  At least I have no such burden to bear.  I can see why you get so upset when challenged about your choices and attitude.  Being an (objective and subjective)failure is simply unbearable for you.  You should have thought about that earlier - you can't change it now.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control