Author Topic: my identity  (Read 16364 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »
Watch out!...Why money? My name is Brinks; I was born...Born? Get sheep over side...Women and children over to armored car...Orders from Captain Zeep.

Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel...Total loss of all basic motor skills; blurred vision, no balance, numb tounge. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinial collumn. Which is interesting, because you can actually watch yourself behave in this terrible way, but you can't control it. Ether is the perfect drug for Las Vegas. In this town they love a drunk. Fresh meat. So they put us through the turnstyles and turned us loose inside.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
A drug person can learn to handle things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth, but no one should be asked to handle this trip.

Want to explain CEDU to people? Just say that shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
TEMA & ABORRECIENDO EN LAS VEGAS

por

La felpa Gilliam & Juguetea Grisoni

PANTALLA NEGRA

Un viento del desierto geme tristemente. De en algún lugar dentro del viento viene los sonidos tilines y
almibarado-dulces de las Hermanas de Lennon que cantan "Mis Cosas Favoritas." Una serie de imágenes sepia de
protestas pacifistas de los medio-sesenta aparece uno después de otro en la pantalla.

En el estilo violentamente garabateado de Ralph Steadman, el TEMOR del título Y ABORRECIENDO EN salpicadura de
LAS VEGAS en la pantalla. Un golpe, y entonces se gasta y revelando lejos:

El TITULO: "quien hace una bestia de él mismo se Deshace del dolor De es un hombre." Dr. Johnson

La VOZ DE CAZADOR S. THOMPSON -- un. K. un. RAOUL DUQUE:

DUQUE (V/O) estábamos en algún lugar alrededor de Barstow al borde del desierto cuando las drogas comenzaron a
tomar el asidero.

¡AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Un Chevy rojo convertible -- EL TIBURON ROJO -- enjuga la pantalla negra.

EXT. EN EL CAMINO A LAS VEGAS - DIA

EL TIBURON ROJO compite abajo la carretera del desierto en cien millas por hora. LAS PIEDRAS "la Simpatía Para
el Diablo" proclama.

EN LA RUEDA

EXTRAÑAMENTE TODAVIA Y TENSO, RAOUL DUQUE MANEJA -- ESQUELETICO, la CERVEZA EN la MANO -- las MIRADAS FIJAS
DERECHO ADELANTE.

AL LADO DE EL, la CARA GIRO AL SOL, los OJOS CERRARON DETRAS DE GAFAS DE SOL españolas ENVOLVENTES, SON SU
ABOGADO ATEZADA Y DESCONCERTAR IMPREVISIBLE, DR. GONZO.

La música golpea las miradas fijas de DUQUE derecho adelante. GONZO espumar arriba una lata de cerveza - lo
utiliza afeitándose como espuma.

DUQUE (V/O) recuerdo diciendo algo como: "yo me siento un poco aturdido. Quizá usted debe manejar. .."

GONZO empieza a afeitar. 2.

DUQUE (V/O) había de repente un rugido terrible por todas partes nosotros y el cielo estaba repleto de lo que
se pareció a inmenso batea, todo abatiendo y chillando y zambulliendo alrededor del coche..

Cierre en DUQUE -- sombras revolotean a través de su cara. Las reflejos de batea remolino dentro de sus ojos.
¡Empujamos en el fin a una pelota del ojo -- CHILLANDO ARREMOLINAR las FORMAS de BATEA-COMO!

¡DUQUE (V/O)... y una voz chillaba: Jesús Santo! ¿Qué es estos animales malditos?

CORTE para DISPARAR LEJOS DE COCHE -

DUQUE, los ojos rígidos, desgranan en el aire. No batea dondequiera. GONZO mira casualmente sobre..

¿GONZO lo que usted grita acerca de?

El PATO CHILLA al lado del camino. La llave inglesa repentina hace GONZO mella su cara con su navaja.

DUQUE nunca mente. Le toca a usted manejar.

DUQUE (V/O) no punto que menciona éstos batea. Pensé. El bastardo pobre los verá pronto bastante.

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
Folks, please....

This is Ottawa's work here. Maybe we should ignore her. She's not mentally healthy enough for any of us to invest time on her.

On 2005-11-23 12:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes, good. Fuck me too! OK, now we're getting somewhere! Fuck me! What a revelation. It's amazing that we can finally come up with such superb results from such little detail. Now, fuck me, is that statistically significant? Is that 95% or 99% accurate? Can you say with 95% confidence that the answer "Fuck You too bitch" is correct? If not, that response is not statistically significant. What measures did you use? Tau? Gamma? Chi-Squared? You must show your work for your answer to be considered correct. Next time show your work. "
[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2005-11-23 15:17 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
How do you do it? Just when I think nothing that happens at fornits could be a surprise, you people go to a new level.

To Dysfunction Junction and his fellow posters: you are completely, completely wrong in this whole conspiracy/obsurdity that you've concocted around the identity of ottawa5

I should know: I am the person who originally posted as ottawa5.  This whole tragi-comedy was recently brought to my attention by someone I know who still pursues these pages.  I myself gave it even looking at this site well over a year ago.  

I gave up on the site entirely because 1)I had gotten the info I wanted on the type of student that fails or is failed by an emotional growth school and 2) I was convinced to my satisfaction that no good could come out of trying to reason with people who did not want to be reasonable: that was most if not all of the habitual posters here.

This is not about suing anyone.  There is no cause of action that I can see in Dysfunctional or other claiming that I am Annie Hall, the Easter Bunny or other assorted reality misses. After all, this site can't damage anyone: it's a chat room, and no one is likely to take anything said here seriously, so how can it be libellous? So talking about the legalities isn't my interest in bothering to post at this time.

I just wanted, when I heard about this latest nonsense in a long string of assorted nonsense at this site to make a few points that could enlighten a few of you chronics.  First point is that you can't ID anyone from a computer: all you can say is that someone posted from a certain computer or someone posted using a certain person's information.  Perhaps that's what happened here: maybe somebody has been posting as me: I haven't the time or the interest in going through this board to sort it out.  I don't even own the same computer that I used when I was posting here.  My best guess is that Dysfunctional and possibly Ginger are playing some kind of game with you all but I don't know that.  It ain't me babe, that's all I know for sure

Have a nice life, I'm done with you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
you're done with us again? for the 100th time? no you'll be back, we're sure of it. you have a an addiction...a SICKNESS!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »
HA HA HA HA!!!! Annie, you are a hoot!! Oh, GOD - I needed a laugh!!!

What a fucking liar! This broad is sick, sick, sick. She's parading as an anonymous poster, and now claiming someone told her about this...

Oh, boy! My sides hurt!

On 2005-11-27 14:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How do you do it? Just when I think nothing that happens at fornits could be a surprise, you people go to a new level.

To Dysfunction Junction and his fellow posters: you are completely, completely wrong in this whole conspiracy/obsurdity that you've concocted around the identity of ottawa5

I should know: I am the person who originally posted as ottawa5.  This whole tragi-comedy was recently brought to my attention by someone I know who still pursues these pages.  I myself gave it even looking at this site well over a year ago.  

I gave up on the site entirely because 1)I had gotten the info I wanted on the type of student that fails or is failed by an emotional growth school and 2) I was convinced to my satisfaction that no good could come out of trying to reason with people who did not want to be reasonable: that was most if not all of the habitual posters here.

This is not about suing anyone.  There is no cause of action that I can see in Dysfunctional or other claiming that I am Annie Hall, the Easter Bunny or other assorted reality misses. After all, this site can't damage anyone: it's a chat room, and no one is likely to take anything said here seriously, so how can it be libellous? So talking about the legalities isn't my interest in bothering to post at this time.

I just wanted, when I heard about this latest nonsense in a long string of assorted nonsense at this site to make a few points that could enlighten a few of you chronics.  First point is that you can't ID anyone from a computer: all you can say is that someone posted from a certain computer or someone posted using a certain person's information.  Perhaps that's what happened here: maybe somebody has been posting as me: I haven't the time or the interest in going through this board to sort it out.  I don't even own the same computer that I used when I was posting here.  My best guess is that Dysfunctional and possibly Ginger are playing some kind of game with you all but I don't know that.  It ain't me babe, that's all I know for sure

Have a nice life, I'm done with you"

Offline Mel Wasserman

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »
Leave Annie alone!!!! She is my most valued minion! Shame on you ALL!! You will ALL burn in HELL!!! Leave my love goddess alone!!!
RULE... I RULE... I RULE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »
I don't understand why you are all so hard on Annie. You are all immature, insecure, and I'm not going to waste my time on you. Annie is a wonderful person who has decided to dedicate her life to helping troubled adolescents.

I have been printing out all of your slanderous posts and will be presenting them to her. It is not right for you to treat such a wonderful woman in this way. I'm sure that this week she'll be talking to her attorney - printouts in hand.

Have a nice day!

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »
Then I won't hesitate to release those home vid's of her getting pissed on in college.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2005, 06:28:00 AM »
You people are so awful. Annie is the closest thing to a saint that I hvae ever seen. She is the sweetest, most wonderful, most understanding person in the world. If you don't recognize that, there is something seriously amiss with you.

She came to these posts to learn and to be helpful. If you could not be helped by her, there is something wrong with you guys. All she wants to do is recreate CEDU so she can save lives and all you want to do is destroy her.

I can only pray that some day I will be as wonderful, understanding, sweet, kind, and dear as she is. She is brilliant, kind, and the best person I have ever known. You all are mean and spiteful. We are so fortunate that she wants to use her many gifts to change the world.

I've printed out all of your posts and we'll just see how superior you feel when you hear from her attorney!

Have a nice day!

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »
If the Pigs were gathering in
            Vegas, I felt the Drug Culture
            should be represented as well...
            and there was a certain bent appeal
            in the notion of running a savage
            burn on one Las Vegas hotel and
            then just wheeling across town and
            checking into another.
 Me and a thousand ranking cops from
            all over America.  Why not?  Move
            confidently into their midst.
 What do you mean I'm too late to
            register?  I'm a police chief.
            From Michigan.  Look, fella, I told
            you.
I have a postcard here that says I
            have reservations in this hotel.
You dirty little faggot!  Call the
            manager!  I'm tired of listening to
            this dogshit!
Listen, you fuzzy little shithead --
            I've been fucked around, in my
            time, by a fairly good cross-
            section of mean-tempered rule-crazy
            cops and now it's MY turn. "Fuck
            you, officer, I'm in charge here,
            and I'm telling you we don't have
            room for you." We have to cut her loose.  She's
            got two hundred dollars.  And we
            can always call the cops up there
            in Montana, where she lives, and
            turn her in.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
On 2005-11-28 03:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You people are so awful. Annie is the closest thing to a saint that I hvae ever seen. She is the sweetest, most wonderful, most understanding person in the world. If you don't recognize that, there is something seriously amiss with you.

She came to these posts to learn and to be helpful. If you could not be helped by her, there is something wrong with you guys. All she wants to do is recreate CEDU so she can save lives and all you want to do is destroy her.

I can only pray that some day I will be as wonderful, understanding, sweet, kind, and dear as she is. She is brilliant, kind, and the best person I have ever known. You all are mean and spiteful. We are so fortunate that she wants to use her many gifts to change the world.

I've printed out all of your posts and we'll just see how superior you feel when you hear from her attorney!

Have a nice day!

:wave: "
fuck you, stupid.  do you think you're the only moron to threaten a lawsuit over this stuff?  your frivolity will meet the same end.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
On 2005-11-27 22:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Then I won't hesitate to release those home vid's of her getting pissed on in college. "

I've seen that one! the one where annie's gettin' gangbanged from 5 directions and then tie her to the bedpost and just let the floodgates open. when I was at rma I snuck a copy on campus. used to sneak into one of the classrooms every once in awhile, pop in ol' annie's tape, and rub out a mean nut. who needed those nasty cedu girls when I had annie getting pissed on to keep me company.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
my identity
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
Please tell me that this video business is bullshit. It doesn't even make sense; she didn't go to RMA. Her son did.  I don't even like her, but this is just plain mean.