Author Topic: New to Forum- Looking to hear from old staff and students.  (Read 12874 times)

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
New to Forum- Looking to hear from old staff and students.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 01:06:11 PM »
Whoa, what a trip.....haven't posted around here in ages myself, funny to see Serb back from a hiatus too. I got a little disenchanted by the fact that 5% of the people posting actually put a little thought into their words without just ripping on everyone. I suppose they had to feel powerful somewhere though.

Anyways, all I really wanted to say is that I'm not sure it's safe to say CEDU is gone permanently. Running Springs is, but the offspring have been revived up in Aryan country and apparently are back as strong as ever under UHS. Too bad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 07:07:08 PM »
Cool seeing ya'll back around here. Not so sure I'm comfortable w/ the idea of Fornits as therapy. But, if you find it helpful to vent, why then by all means do so.

If anybody wants to keep on the the blow by blow or 'where are they now' check out the HLA and Cascade forums. That's where Rudy Bentz and that dude Saner landed up. I understand HLA is about to shut down too now, but the rats who jump ship always just find another ship.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »
If you are talking about always having to defend that you are not a "crybaby" ( its interesting to be demeaned for childishness with the most childish accusation possible)
I know what you mean

Also, i find reading about this stuff unbeleivabley painful. But as a survivor when you discuss what happened you are engaging in an act of heroism- for me personally anyway. It s  a duty to discuss what happened. As painful as it may be to engage over what you experienced there needs to be an "archive" of  truth about this torture-cult. So many children were destroyed there and when you speak for them you bring them some small measure of justice to their ruined souls.

The truth needs to be available. You dont know, what you say might be the catalyst for another survivor to file criminal or cival charges and then the "justice" wont only be abstract.

Lets put child torturers behing bars.....
thanks for posting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 10:49:43 PM »
Hola Serb! Don't write post much here but after seeing those pics from Johnny and a few people I recognized, it brought back some memories.  

Hope all is well! Shan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 11:42:08 PM »
i used to have good thoughts about RMA and wondered why I had nightmares about the place for almost 20 years.  It was only after I found this site that I started to remember the emotional torture that I endured there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2007, 12:01:20 AM »
its too painful for me to think about to much ..I lost a child to that place..my best freind. I litterally cannot read the posts sometimes they cause me so much pain
But thankyou to all those who do post. You honour, you fight for the dead each time you do.

what do you think of me starting a seperate forum just for cedu survivors?
I could get a link to it put up on google sponsered link section.. ilike the idea of getting all survivor testimny together. FInding out how many kids ultimately ended up dead or insane becuse of the abuse they endured. From what Iunderstand it is very high. Everyone I know is either dead or in jail..and i know the kids before hand so i know they were damaged BY CEDU not what came before...
would anyone like to talk to me about this...?
also about suing the monsters still around?
I understand some of them are out tortuing kids at new cults..Steven Laird, some people at Benchmark (thanks Psy for all your work) that fellow Lon Woodbury....I m about ready to go postal on those fellows..and i mean that in the legal sense. I want them to be brought to justice and I now have the funds to go about doing so...I dont want to say too much ..remember the monsters read this forum...but ........

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2007, 11:22:38 AM »
Blown Away the Idaho Way says he's trying to get back to a computer so he can lend guidance to all us hairless monkeys.

Dance, Monkeys, Dance!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Forums and Doing Something
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 12:06:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
its too painful for me to think about to much ..I lost a child to that place..my best freind. I litterally cannot read the posts sometimes they cause me so much pain
But thankyou to all those who do post. You honour, you fight for the dead each time you do.

I could get a link to it put up on google sponsered link section.. ilike the idea of getting all survivor testimny together. FInding out how many kids ultimately ended up dead or insane becuse of the abuse they endured. From what Iunderstand it is very high. Everyone I know is either dead or in jail..and i know the kids before hand so i know they were damaged BY CEDU not what came before...
I understand some of them are out tortuing kids at new cults..Steven Laird, some people at Benchmark (thanks Psy for all your work) that fellow Lon Woodbury....I m about ready to go postal on those fellows..and i mean that in the legal sense. I want them to be brought to justice and I now have the funds to go about doing so...I dont want to say too much ..remember the monsters read this forum...but ........

I tried to put a forum for discussion on my flickr site. All you need to do is log in but no one seems to be using it.

As for what we can do for the monsters...I would like to see some sort of documentary made. I would be more then happy to provide my pictures and everything else I have for reseach.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: To Johnny P
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2007, 12:14:05 PM »
I was from your time and had the same experience as you when you found Fornits.   Do you have e-mail or can you set up a profile for PM. I'd love to touch base!

You can email me at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: To Johnny P
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2007, 12:14:32 PM »
I was from your time and had the same experience as you when you found Fornits.   Do you have e-mail or can you set up a profile for PM. I'd love to touch base!

You can email me at [email protected]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2007, 12:17:09 PM »
Welcome, Guest, Hi, thanks for speaking up!

I'm very much intrigued by what you're telling us here. First thought is that if there's a need for a new forum, I think it would have to be for interested outsiders. If anything, these forums are so heavy w/ firsthand survivors that people are often reluctant to get involved because they feel out of place. I'd love to do something about that if I can. The people who's attention we need to capture are those who don't know yet that they have a vested interest in this.

What I'd really like to do is find a way to get our old teachers and preachers and neighbors to comment on their perspective. I think a conversation between, say, Lon Woodburry and my old science teacher would be mutually enlightening and really interesting.  

My old teacher hated the program and couldn't understand how anyone couldn't see it was Satanic. But he was in the minority at the time. I don't think that would be the case today if we could just get all the unwitting collaborators to start talking to each other and to us about it.

But, right on the heels of that, if you're pursuing legal action, it's best to keep as much as you can close to the vest, so I don't even know if you'd want to give much detail about your history w/ these fuckers or your relation to your lost friend.

The Third Estate is one potent means of communication. Then there's the Fourth and now Fifth

Offline Rugby Punk

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »
The quickest way to get the most momentum of support would be to get a show like 20/20 or Dateline to put the spotlight on the revolving staff of the schools and how they keep spawning more torture centers. Much as people hate these milquetoast expose shows, they can be a valuable tool to that end. They and their viewers eat that shit up. Then it sticks in the back of the mind of any potential jurors in a legal case, whether they're told to ignore the media coverage or not, they can't help but refer back to it.
The problem is that most of the time those shows have put a positive spin on the teen help industry and boot camps, etc. They have to be shown the ugly underbelly.
he Fog of Cedu RS 89-91

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Rugby Punk""
The quickest way to get the most momentum of support would be to get a show like 20/20 or Dateline to put the spotlight on the revolving staff of the schools and how they keep spawning more torture centers. Much as people hate these milquetoast expose shows, they can be a valuable tool to that end. They and their viewers eat that shit up. Then it sticks in the back of the mind of any potential jurors in a legal case, whether they're told to ignore the media coverage or not, they can't help but refer back to it.
The problem is that most of the time those shows have put a positive spin on the teen help industry and boot camps, etc. They have to be shown the ugly underbelly.

That was pretty much my take 20 odd years ago when 60 Minutes did a couple of segments on Straight. First there was the gushing photo op when Nancy Regan attended an open meeting at Straight, St. Pete. Then there was a follow up, which was almost as bad. I know one of the girls interviewed. Actually, I know a couple of them. But the one insists she kept trying to tell about the kid that was bound and gagged in a back room during that visit. They simply wouldn't let that air. Strictly softball material.

The trouble with mainstream media is that it's extremely expensive and incredibly potent for political use. The real wheels behind this industry have invested shrewdly in public policy over the years. Now, which one or dozen of them do you think hasn't got some strange bedfellows in one branch or the other of the Dempublican party? I think it would be interesting as hell of they'd do a serious investigation into, say, all of Dr. Phil's influences and affiliations. That would lead into CEDU and right back around to the current state of things w/ HLA, Cascade, NATSAP et al. But it would also tread right up on the one good question that solves almost any dilema; who's fuckin who and where'd the money go? What with another high stakes election season upon us, it probably won't happen with any real impact in mainstream media.

Hell, they really ought to look into the new governor of Florida, too, and his high school equivalent activities and affiliations. But that probably won't happen either. Too many of the elite with too much riding on keeping his secrets.

But even a snow-ball news segment aired nationally can generate interest and focus for rampant talking out in group. We really gotta get crackin on an rss feed or dozen, eh?

Quote from: ""Nother guest""
The truth needs to be available. You dont know, what you say might be the catalyst for another survivor to file criminal or cival charges and then the "justice" wont only be abstract.

Or it could just give somebody much needed perspective and prompt them to sort their own head out a little and do whatever they do better and happier. As I get older and see how thing pan out over a couple of generations, it's more and more obvious how important high school years really are. I'm always the wall flower whenever people start talking about their high school years. I was in the Twilight Zone at that time. Or was it the other way around? Because they spent those years in a world where the tv delivers all the important news and does so fairly reliably and something like the Program could not possibly exist in 21st Century America, right chillins?

If you're the only one who doesn't lose their head in a crisis, maybe you just don't get the full scope of things, ya know? I find it a comfort to have friends like us who live in the same kind of world I do and so understand what it's like.

::kiss::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Johnny Propheet
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »
Alot of people are thinking I was John Brogan.
He was there for like 3 years I think. I would be curious as to know how he is. He was fucked with so bad....

John was actually one of the guys I could relate to.
Unlike John, I always fought back and it would always come to bite me in the ass.

I try and tell people when I am talking about a rap, how HORRIBLE it was when a room of 15 people were literally fighting to get across the room so they could yell at you.

The think that made me SICK was tat I was an easy target and they were dirty as fuck. So by coming down on me, they could "look good" and protect themselves. They would get all the credit and all the priviledges and I would go do their fucking dishes that night.

I get sooo pissed just thinking about it. Going through my Vison and Discovery journals. I had a section/tab called raps. It hurt reading through that shit.

Mon rap - yelled at
wed rap - yelled at first
Fri rap - was told I am not liked and people don't like hanging out with me.

Quote from: ""Son Of Serbia""
It's been well over a year since I posted here last.  For those of you who know me, I'm no lover of Cedu, that's for sure.   I stopped posting at this site after we won the good fight and saw Cedu shut down permanently.  I still come back to this site from time to time to check my messages.  I came here yesterday, looked at a few threads, and it seems that this site is buzzing with activity as of late. The new posters coming here all seem to be from my era at Cedu RS.  After reading your post Johnny, I just had to write again.

Johnny Propheet, I was at Cedu with you and I know exactly who you are.  I know what those criminal bastards did to you, and they fucked with you like no other.  You spent sooo many years at that shithole, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how you got through it and managed to hold onto your sanity, but god bless you for doing so.

I wasn't at Cedu anywhere near as long as you were, and I didn't wait around to graduate, that's for sure, but I was certainly traumatized by the experience.  Like you, I did my best to forget about the Cedu Cult, and it worked for 12 years.  About three years ago I was bored and fucking around on google.  I typed the words "Cedu hurts kids" and did a search.  Fornits was the first site that popped up, and after reading through a few threads all the bad memories of abuse and the anger I had at those monsters came flooding back to me.  I couldn't stop thinking about it, much like you can't now.

My advice to you is this: now that the cork is off of the bottle, there's no going back.  Whatever you're feeling about the Cedu Cult and the criminals who hurt you there, you have to come here and say it, and you have to keep coming back here and saying it, until you've said everything. Don't hold anything back.  In my experience, that's how you're going to beat those demons that are plaguing you, trust me I know. It took me over 360 posts to feel better, and a year plus after I stopped posting, here I am again with more to say.  That's how you're going to beat those abusive fuckers who hurt you like Rudy & Jill Bentz , Guy Bonnano, Russ Decker, Carl Janowitz, Patrick Stambuski and the rest of them, by calling them out for what they are.

Johnny if you want to talk, PM me anytime.  I'll tell you exactly who I am, and I'm sure that you will remember me.  Good luck to you.

Quote from: ""Johnny Propheet""
Sabro...I remember you but I doubt you will remember me. I was on my way out and you had just been there for a few months at the time.

I just found this site and it's Friday evening. I need to go and get ready to take my wonderfull fiancee out tonight or she will kill me. I have been glued to this site all week and do not have the time to say everything I want to.

I respect your words and what you did. I spent years and years supressing what happened to me. It is crazy to think it has resurfaced 15 years later. I was made to be an example and was fucked with and mentally tortured at that institution for 2 years. I tried SOOO hard to get out. I hated Carl Janowitz and knew he was a sick fuck. He made his goal to fuck with me back and called me his "little project'" I was condemned to raps with him all the time.

I was never the same after I left Cedu. People who knew me before I went in have often told me that when I came out I was almost seemingly "damaged." I struggled with my  confidence after Cedu and still do sometimes. Cedu ingrained in me that I could never be a leader. They would never give me leadership opportunitites or allow me to be on committees. It has proved to follow me in life. I manage employees now and still question my leadership. I worry that I am not a good manager and ALL of that stems back to not even be allowed to run Saturday chores.  I have a picture of Tyler Mars and your little son. Perhaps I will post it on my flickr site.

Have you seen? http://www.flickr.com/photos/cedu/

You are actually on there already.

I really don't know what to do at this point...this past week has stirred up more demons then I have ever known.

When the guy who believes in ghosts finally makes contact with a ghost - where does he go from there? Do you go on making contact with ghosts or do you say "See I knew there were ghosts."

I knew Cedu had fucked me up on many levels and I always wondered if there was some sort of support group. I found it and have spent lots of time on here. I could spend years trying to fight these demons. For now...I must hope that time continues to heal this and be like "see I knew that place was fucked up."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2007, 01:36:20 PM »

I am interested that you mentioned Steve Laird.   I would love to see that bastard go down in flames.   LIke everyone else here I have a story and would be willing to share it if I could be sure it would have an effect.  It has been bothering me for years so whatever statute of limitations applies is already up but there must be something I can do to get some justice.    Of course, like you said, the monsters read here and  you or I may be one of them so I am a bit leery.

The mainstream media sucks as we all know but we may be able to start with non-mainstream (heck even the National Inquirerer has scooped the MM).  Pacifica Radio, Democracy Now, Salon.com etc.
One powerful thing you all have going for you is that there are a LOT of you.  Whole generations  whose alma mater is one of these institutional gulags.  There is power in numbers and in uniting to tell the collective story.