Author Topic: how many laws has joyce harris broken?  (Read 8451 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
how many laws has joyce harris broken?
« on: June 12, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »
that will be hard to determine with several states involved.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
How many laws have the Sudweeks broken???  And they do it every day.  How much money have they scammed???  How many kids have they humilated?  How many kids has Cheryl spit in their face?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
just little leah..but sometimes whores needa be put in their place. Then again, CANT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE. eh..hows teza? Little arabian bitch. good for nothin but glue..even the dogs wouldnt eat her. haha

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »
Let me set a few moments aside to assist you with your questions, Gmom...

How many laws have the Sudweeks broken?
None. There was one conviction in Canada of animal abuse (as I've seen you've turned inside and out), but as the majority of the members of this forum just love to boast, there are always two sides to a story. Looks like you just saw the wrong one.

How much money have they scammed?
None. Read the contract, sweetheart. If parents want their money back, tough luck. It's their fault for not reading the part where it says if you take your kid out early, you still have to pay for a period of time afterwards.

How many kids have they humiliated?
None. Kids may tease kids, and kids may do extremely idiotic things and make themselves look like idiots (I think your granddaughter is a wonderful example of this), but the Sudweeks don't do a thing to humiliate anyone. They're actually quite nice.

How many kids has Cheryl spit in their face?
Well, first off, I need to correct that horrible grammar of yours. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'd think an old lady like yourself would've gotten through at least elementary school. You poor thing... low IQ's really are sad. The correct way to write your sentence would be, "How many kids have had Cheryl spit in his or her face?" And the answer to that is... you guessed it, none. Kids have spit in her face, however. I've seen it happen. Your granddaughter was one of them. Quite the rude little druggie, wouldn't you say? Ah, of course you wouldn't. You're too busy praising the mask she wears for you.

Edd is right... you can't turn a ho into a housewife. Ho's, they just don't act right.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 12:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"just little leah..but sometimes whores needa be put in their place. Then again, CANT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE. eh..hows teza? Little arabian bitch. good for nothin but glue..even the dogs wouldnt eat her. haha"

I hope the parents of those boys who ran read and understand the above. This is about as much respect and protection as your boys can expect from the Whit. This proud Whit graduate seems to be justifying how they humiliated Leah. Note that he doesn't deny it; not at all! He just thinks she deserved whatever she got.

How do you think these people will treat your kids if you leave them alone w/ them? I certainly wouldn't trust these ppl w/ my kids!

G:   "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB:  "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 03:25:00 PM »
hey mouse..that was me..Sarah..ill take credit for that one! hehe luv ya!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »
Antigen..they get more respect than that..especially from me..i dated one of them, the other I am good friends with as well as the third one. Anyways, why would they not get respect..i left once, and came back. I cannot be hypocritical..I love those boys and miss them. They get more respect im just sayin..I am rude though and used to get told that all the time. I try not to be rude until Ive got a reason, but i get defensive a lot..so not everyone is like me.
-Sarah

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
Sure glad those boys aren't back there.
Maybe those parents will read some of this and be scared to death to send their sons back to this scary scary place.

AND DON'T FORGET....Cheryl has been charged for CHILD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
Just because a former student says something doesn't mean the Whitmore supports it.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Sarah's talking about karma. If someone acts like Leah, they can bet that next they turn around it'll bite them in the butt.

And no, that's not a threat. The inevitable, invincible, all-hearing and all-seeing powers of the universe don't need outside influence. And yes, I did try to exaggerate that line unnecessarily.

By the way, Gmom, Leah stole some things of mine early on in my time at the Whitmore. I believe she owes me about $150, since she stole a collector edition Hello Kitty wallet and change purse set, 600 minute and 60 minute unused phone cards, my identification card, and $60 in cash. This is a warning... don't make me file a lawsuit on your sorry self, because I will do it.

You don't want to test me.[ This Message was edited by: mouse on 2005-06-12 13:03 ]
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
It wasn't karma that threatened to track Leah down and stuff a rag in her mouth. It was a person. A person who was angry w/ Leah for speaking out about the abuse she wittnessed and endured at the Whit.

Speculations on the Origin of Human Intelligence: "In defense of the Pygmies, perhaps I should note that a friend of mine who has spent time with them says that for such activities as the patient stalking and hunting of mammals and fish they prepare themselves through marijuana intoxication, which helps to make the long waits, boring to anyone further evolved than a Komodo dragon, at least moderately tolerable. Ganja is, he says, their only cultivated crop. It would be wryly interesting if in human history the cultivation  of marijuana led generally to the invention of agriculture, and thereby to civilization.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345346297/103-2574067-9409467/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Carl Sagan - The Dragons of Eden - 1977

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
You know what else? It was a student, and as I stated earlier, just because a former student says something about the Whitmore doesn't mean the school condones it. I'm also angry with her for lying and trying to get innocent people in trouble for nothing but Leah's own satisfaction.

She is a cruel girl. I shudder to even call her a girl, because something so disgusting and so dispicable as her doesn't even deserve to be called such.

She gets off on others' pain. She'll probably turn on you all, too. Just watch and see, but I'm warning you now. You'd be wise to listen.

The Whitmore does not support my words, by the way. I'm saying these things as an individual expressing my point of view. Just so you know.
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »
I wouldn't make threats on a public forum.  That's not too smart on your part.  Now, just exactly why were you at Whitmore?????  I don't know that you have stated that.  

I really don't care what Leah did at Whitmore.  Nothing she did or did not do justifies what happened to her or anyone else, for that matter.
It also seems to me that stealing is a way of life at the Whitmore, witnessed by me, when I saw one of the Sudweek girls wearing clothes I personally bought for Leah, to say nothing of the hundreds of dollars worth of items still being held by the Sudweeks.  And not just Leah's things. Like I said, seems to be their MO>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »
I don't mean to seem disrespectful to either side, but those of you who are talking rudely to gmom, and others on this website who are former students of whitmore, shouldnt the school have taught you manners to not disrespect others and call them whores and such? and on the same token the people who had children there or those who are just interested in the subject and disagree with the whitmore views, shouldnt you allow those who did attend whitmore and liked it, to voice their opinions, as long as they are not profane and within the line? I mean all you seem to be doing on this website is trash talk each other when you could be helping each other to understand all sides, the good and bad... those who are sticking up for whitmore, everyone knows there is something going on there, there is always something going on in every school no matter where you are, something is holding you back, something is making you say "oh nothing has ever happened here"... no school is like that, i dont care where the hell it is!! Sorry but some funny things are going on, they may not be true, yet they may be... help these people understand what really is going on, dont trash talk them, explain rationally and for those who are fighting against the whitmore, listen to these kids, listen to all sides, because once you close up to the point in which you all have, neither side will ever progress because your closing yourself off from other views... i think both sides need to go to some counseling because obviously the kids at the whitmore never learned this vaulable life lesson, and those of you who are against them, never learned it from your parents... everyone needs to grow up, shit happens, yes if the sudweeks are guilty, they will be brought to justice, and if they are not, it will be proven so, in the meantime everyone just attempt to help the other side understand, in a calm was, and everything will be fine, no arguments, no name calling, no whores, none of that crap that honestly, most people dont want to hear!! Thanks! And for the people beginning stuff about joyce harris, im not sticking up for the things she has done, but all im saying is, everyone has a reason behind everything they do, she must have one of her own, you may not all understand it, but she must have a reason otherwise she would not have kept going for all this time... i need to go i REALLY hope this helps!! PLEASE!! Thanks.. have a good night/day/ whatever time if may be for you... Bye!  :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
Anonymous poster has a valid point. From the Whitmore students and former students, there must be a balance somewhere between the cussing, name-calling and threats AND the we all love the Sudweeks and Whitmore is just wonderful, RIGHT?

Reading the combination of the anger-filled slams against this student Rob, for instance--and the other posts from his friends who seem to really admire and like him.

Makes one wonder: Who is this Rob person, and what is his real story?

And about the laws Joyce Harris broke: understand these boys had been run away for two days before they left Utah. Where were they during this two days? Who was helping them hide in Nephi for these two days? WHO CONTACTED Joyce Harris, IF she was in fact involved in this at all?
WHY did these boys run in the first place?

Did the parents of these boys know the Sudweeks were under investigation for child abuse?
NOW that Cheryl Sudweeks has been charged with child abuse...7 counts...DO these parents question EVEN MORE WHY their kids ran?  WHY they were scared to return to the Whitmore?

LOTS of questions here!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
no answers...see....she will cop a plea....deal is she was a victim of FORNITS...a couple complainers ruined the NORMAL home......throw those whining parents a bone and send them home............story will be distorted........MEXICANS / indians // hell, simple CANADIANS set them up......typing on FORNITS of course....judge ROY imported from TEXAS.........same mis-justice.........take rest in the only good mesure.....she'll be separated from GROUP! for three years...................big ol TEXAS cheer............AMF