Author Topic: how many laws has joyce harris broken?  (Read 8450 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
how many laws has joyce harris broken?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 11:34:00 PM »
Um, AMF, i  REALLY have no idea what on earth you are ever trying to say... explaination at the end of each possibly?? PLEASE!!! Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 12:45:00 AM »
We get it. Our kids lived it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »
On 2005-06-13 20:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Um, AMF, i  REALLY have no idea what on earth you are ever trying to say... explaination at the end of each possibly?? PLEASE!!! Thanks!"

VERY CLEAR.  HISTORY LESSON. IT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME.  WAIT AND SEE, THEIR VICTIMS OF A COUPLE FAMILIES.  HELLO TORI!!!

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 06:12:00 AM »
Caitlyn -AKA- "Mouse"

Why do you feel that you have to lie? I'm not even talking about your statements about Leah. You know that there were many occasions where Cheryl yelled at or humiliated kids. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM!! I saw her make you cry quite a few times. I remember that you ran the website, took care of all the posting, every damn technological thing in the house was your responsibility. You would be flooded with monitor reports, videos, book reports, & PPIs on Sunday nights. Some people wouldn't have their's done until the wee hours of the morning and you'd have to have them all posted by jumpstart on Monday. I also remember that almost every week Cheryl would find some little thing wrong with what you'd done and rail on you about it. A simple spelling error (that would be someone elses fault) and she'd scream at you. I have NO idea when you started re-writing history. I'm not saying you should make stuff up to make people look bad, just tell the truth. If you can't do that, then there's obviously something that someone is hiding. I've got news...PEOPLE DON'T HIDE UNLESS THEY'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!! It's called taking accountability. I can take accountability for the crap I've done, in and outside of the Whitmore. That's one of the things I learned there. Have you ever heard the expression, "Those  who can't do, teach"? That's obviously what this is. We (the Whitmores) were "taught" to take accountability for every damn thing we did, big or small. But somehow those who taught us aren't being held to the same standard?? I don't understand why you're covering for adults that should've learned how to do that a LONG time ago. I'm sorry if I sound rude or offensive to you. I'm not trying to offend you I am just utterly and completely baffled.
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »
I suppose you have the right to your opinion. And although I'm not who you think I am, I do know her and don't recall all that happening to such an extreme. I didn't know Caitlyn too well, but enough to know she missed group a lot when I was there because she went to bed early almost every day, around 7 or 8, and that includes Sundays. And I haven't heard her yelled at any more than a few times in my time there. Everyone there regards her as the one to rarely do anything wrong. I remember because it pissed me off because she seemed so perfect at things. So I don't know what you're talking about there; maybe things were different before my time. But probably not.

Thank you for not trying to be offensive. You do have a right to your opinion and telling your side, or your "truth", of the story. However, I strongly believe that is not the way things are, were, or ever will be at the Whitmore, and I think I've expressed this to its fullest extent.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2005-06-14 07:27:00, mouse wrote:

"I suppose you have the right to your opinion. And although I'm not who you think I am, I do know her and don't recall all that happening to such an extreme. I didn't know Caitlyn too well, but enough to know she missed group a lot when I was there because she went to bed early almost every day, around 7 or 8, and that includes Sundays. And I haven't heard her yelled at any more than a few times in my time there. Everyone there regards her as the one to rarely do anything wrong. I remember because it pissed me off because she seemed so perfect at things. So I don't know what you're talking about there; maybe things were different before my time. But probably not.

Thank you for not trying to be offensive. You do have a right to your opinion and telling your side, or your "truth", of the story. However, I strongly believe that is not the way things are, were, or ever will be at the Whitmore, and I think I've expressed this to its fullest extent."

Only problem is ... you are not objective. Take off the rose-colored glasses ... you might see things more clearly?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
On 2005-06-14 07:27:00, mouse wrote:

"I suppose you have the right to your opinion. And although I'm not who you think I am, I do know her and don't recall all that happening to such an extreme. I didn't know Caitlyn too well, but enough to know she missed group a lot when I was there because she went to bed early almost every day, around 7 or 8, and that includes Sundays. And I haven't heard her yelled at any more than a few times in my time there. Everyone there regards her as the one to rarely do anything wrong. I remember because it pissed me off because she seemed so perfect at things. So I don't know what you're talking about there; maybe things were different before my time. But probably not.

Thank you for not trying to be offensive. You do have a right to your opinion and telling your side, or your "truth", of the story. However, I strongly believe that is not the way things are, were, or ever will be at the Whitmore, and I think I've expressed this to its fullest extent."

You seem to have a lot of unresolved "issues" with former students who are guilty of nothing but being somebody you personally didn't like. Big deal!

Offline Friend of Student

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »
I was the anon poster with the long message, then to AMF and im not tori?? Who is that even? people keep talking about each other and I have no idea who they are... Thank you both, Tha Truth and Mouse for actually not calling each other names and yelling!! It was so great to finally see that someone has actually taken something on this forum to heart!, kinda?... I just honestly, really hope all this beomces resolved and it all comes into light, everything will be revealed sooner or later, hopefully, and AMF i still don't understand what you are talking about most of the time! I'm not very good with poetry, sorry haha! But anyway, I really hope all this does work out for the students that are currently there and the former students and families...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
County Jared Eldridge in the Salt Lake TRIBUNE is quoted today saying that Joyce Harris hasn't done anything criminal.
Guess that answers that question!

But fact still remains Mr. Eldridge HAS charged Cheryl Sudweeks with child abuse!
And the investigaion against the Sudweeks is still on-going.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
read a little further along in the article and maybe you will read how the parents are taking it to the FBI.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »
Parents have the right to talk to whomever they chose. And most people can read.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
well that is good. So to go along with that, ask Mrs. Harris yourself what she has been up to. A certain email from her said that she was scared to death of looking towards Federal Prison time, and that if a parent had done that to her kid she would be utterly angered at them. That is from the horse's mouth. And no, I DIDNT hack into her computer. You would be amazed about the stuff I know before others find out. But then again, you would just be amazed at the real story and what is really going on with those boys. You will find out...in time, only time my dear.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
In addition there is a excellent civil case especially if ther were any drugs used by those boys, joyce harris provided the money and all the parents have to do is take hair folical test. I think she should have to pay each parent hundreds of thousands of dollars for sending their kids to drug concerts and providing money that could purchase them.  Not to mention loose her teaching certificate. Ihear she has a nice house she could sell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
The FBI?

Good ... now the feds will know about Whitmore and the allegations of abuse against the Sudweeks.

As for a civil lawsuit ... good luck.  Civil lawsuits can last for years and rarely end in the kind of financial windfall hoped for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 11:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"well that is good. So to go along with that, ask Mrs. Harris yourself what she has been up to. A certain email from her said that she was scared to death of looking towards Federal Prison time, and that if a parent had done that to her kid she would be utterly angered at them. That is from the horse's mouth. And no, I DIDNT hack into her computer. You would be amazed about the stuff I know before others find out. But then again, you would just be amazed at the real story and what is really going on with those boys. You will find out...in time, only time my dear. "

No, I am afraid no one would be amazed at anything that comes out of the mouths of you people. You are child abuse apologists.