Author Topic: PUSSYS  (Read 38054 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
Nice Truck is one of the mice...right?

he always sTRUCK me as vermin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
pink will win

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »
yeah.. but Cruz would win in the ring  :wink:
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Mistre Pink

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
Because im a bitch
ardane ron kaime e\' i\'ranquie en\' ilye n\'at

Offline Mistre Pink

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »
With a teenie weenie problem
ardane ron kaime e\' i\'ranquie en\' ilye n\'at

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2005, 08:47:00 AM »
You're all fuckin gay.

Hey look i'm anon ! YEAH !! i also shit on the floor and throw it on the walls ! i love to lick stamps and masterbate to pepsi commercials. i love tuna and jelly on toast, and i love john tesh, what a musician !

oh and any of you can be traced. it's easy to find where your ip address is when you post on any message board anon or not. Fuckin dumb asses !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
Okay, as long as we are all being so honest I'll "come out" too. I also love to eat tuna and jam on toast, licking stamps and masturbating to pepsi commercials. But John Tesh? Don't you think that's a little bit messed up?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »
On 2005-06-26 05:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You're all fuckin gay.

Hey look i'm anon ! YEAH !! i also shit on the floor and throw it on the walls ! i love to lick stamps and masterbate to pepsi commercials. i love tuna and jelly on toast, and i love john tesh, what a musician !

oh and any of you can be traced. it's easy to find where your ip address is when you post on any message board anon or not. Fuckin dumb asses !"

again with the ip addy threat... Whats your point whatcha gonna do with it? Idle threats mean your a pussy. shut up or put up.  either way fuk off.  stop with your threats and try makeing a friend asshole.
Mike
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »
Just curious-
Who cares if anyone has anyone's ip address?
It's not a threat unless it presents some sort of threat, right?
The  'anons' who post here obviously don't give a shit if you know their ip address...have they not proven to find this arena a complete joke?
 So silly.

who gives a fuck?

Now resume crying about the woes of having had to sweep, mop and dust things.

Offline Dr. Frankiln

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/SIBS/
PUSSYS
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2005, 02:32:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 22:11:00, webcrawler wrote:

"

On 2005-06-16 21:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You bore me webcrawler.

Trailer? I own one...actually 22 of them, and rent each one for $450 a month.

Cunt"

Apparently I don't bore you or else you would not be trolling me.

Get over yourself little weiner boy. I know you have always wondered is it really true about the size. It's all true. I think you have some serious weiner envy going on trailer boy.

I doubt you actually own the trailers. It's more like you live in the front of the trailer park as a live in handyman. You know the the guy that's about 5"5 with a big beer gut and balding? Still wearing his Ozzy shirt from 8th grade too.

Be careful now when cooking that meth up you may just blow your trailer to the sky before the next tornado.

A cunt. So hurtful. Yeah, I have one and I know it's just KILLING you can't get it. Your not even worthy enough to have my bloody tampon in your mouth little weiner boy.

I knew these lame and typical reponses were going to come from some asswipe like you.

"

To the annon druggie.... The SIBS hacker is very close to finding you when we find a exact adress on your ass you can be sure the straight mobile is on its way to get your ass. I am saving a spot on the fron row for you!

What the hell i will save a front row spot for you to webcrawler! You are all druggies as far as i am concerned! Since your registed it will be easier to the SIBS hacker to find you, in fact he already has and the straight-mobile is on its way to take you to a new drug free life. Dont worry there will be room in the back of the straight-mobile for your annon troll druggie freind too!

I amost forgot Gary the gorilla is getting horny, hope you like him you annon troll druggie.
--------------------------------------------
We will keep the front row warm for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2005, 01:19:00 AM »
hey faggot ass bitches, i'm not a hacker, or a leet, i'm a str8 up gangsta from the south side of chicago who, by chance, ran across this site. do some research bitches ! vote larry hoover vote 21 ! from what i've been reading some people think they're " gangsta" nigga please !
   aren't all u whack ass punks from vermont, or rhode island ? ain't know real G's anywhere near there. So bitch ass greg cruz, you a perpetratior homie ! being black don't make you G. matter of fact, your black pass needs to be revoked. That uncle tom picture made me laugh. just because white kids give you respect in your town. that don't make you str8 nigga. awe enough of this.

GDN representin the 6 point Star .. . . .Respect !

The # 1 leader. Str8 G

L Hoov !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »
none ya'll true niggers. im the true O.G. them all my nigga bitchas  :evil:

Offline THE_REAL_GREG_CRUZ

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/god_has_spoken
PUSSYS
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »
A GANGSTA FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF CHICAGO WITH INTERNET ACCESS WHO "BY CHANCE" RAN ACROSS THIS SITE........THATS A JOKE ALL IN ITSELF..
  YOURE NOT FOOLING ANYBODY WITH ALL THE IGNORANT GANG REFERENCES AND BROKEN ENGLISH. READ YOUR POST AGAIN AND LISTEN TO HOW DUMB YOU SOUND..I CAN TELL THERES NO DEPTH TO YOUR PERSONALITY ,YOURE A SIMPLE MINDED PERSON WHOS JUST NOW GOING THROUGH THEIR GANG PHASE..(HA HA),,LISTEN KID I WENT THROUGH THAT PHASE FOR 12 YEARS,,I USED TO HAVE WEAK MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU READY TO DIE FOR ME .HA HA HA ..I BET I KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR BI-LAWS AND LITERATURE THEN YOU DO.
  P.S.
 IF YOU POST ANOTHER DISRESPECTFUL COMMENT IM GONNA CALL YOUR MOM AND HAVE HER PUT THE PARENTAL CONTROLS BACK ON YOUR COMPUTER..
  P.P.S.
 PINK ARE YOU THAT BORED THAT YOURE TRYING TO ACT LIKE BLACK GANG MEMBERS NOW???????HOW SAD..WOW YOU NEED A GIRL BAD..
ONTACT INFO:[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
Nigga if you only knew.

You a latin king ? that's the funniest shit i've heard in a long time. they're a second rate group of bitches that will always be that way to the almighty GDN.

p.s. GDN stands for Gansta Disciple Nation, i know you didn't know that.

p.s.s. The kings orginated in chicago. Just because you read about them on the internet or saw special on tv about them don't make you one. funny how you talk about weak minded people. You're over 1000 miles away from where it all started. They reached all the way to your suburb and got you believing you're a real O.G.. You out there claiming to do dirt or having people do dirt for you. all in the name of the latin kings. stupid ass. a real king would laugh his ass off at you fake ass country wanna be gangsta.  then probably stab you in the heart. Cause anyone who knows anything about the bitch ass latin kings, knows they like to stab more than shoot.

Keep it real.  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PUSSYS
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
Talk about ignorant,, you dont even know anything about the g.d.n. if you did you would know that it was david barksdales idea not larry hoover...hoover was just a street punk who was in charge of a few small gangs he started,,david barksdale wanted to end the violence on black youth and knew if he offered hoover a high rank to merge gangs and talk peace he'd go for it and g.d.n. was born...you stupid fuck you dont even know about your own gang...and about the latin kings theyre by far the largest and most organized organization in our country (its a proven fact)so why would you call them 2nd class theyve been around since the 40's g.d.n. was originated in the mid 60's...its also a fact that dave barksdale would get help from the latin kings on how to organize and direct large groups and recruiting techniques..so before you claim to be a gangster know what the fuck youre talking about..these days you little boys think youre in a gang just because you say you are, but do you know your history asshole.....no..1 more thing i find funny is that you start your comment by disrespecting the latin kings for no reason, thats the mentality that seperates a gang from an organization..say it to their face.