Author Topic: ungrateful parents  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »
Its sad you choose to blame mark and cheryl for your troubled kids actions.  They help alot of kids and no one ever seems to mention that!!! I will be grateful to them till the day I die.  Also these kids that speak so harshly of cheryl where are they now. Back to their old habits.  I would like to see some gratitude for someone who cares as deeply as cheryl does.     mary gentile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
Ms. Gentile,

Perhaps you need to talk to the authorities in Utah to get your information about the behaviors of the Sudweeks, and about the allegations of abuse for which they are being investigated.

The children who have been withdrawn from Whitmore are doing just fine--and thank you for your interest and concern for them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »
And just how do YOU know where any of these kids are now? Who gives YOU information?

Have you read the Canadian animal abuse trial transcript: Regina V Sudweeks
Surely you don't believe the Sudweeks' TALE about the Canadians killing their horses do you?

Have you read the news article about the Sudweeks being kicked out of Mexico for running a business without a LICENSE?
Surely you don't believe the Sudweeks' TALE about the Mexican Mafia being after them do you?

NOW, surely you don't believe the Sudweeks' TALE about the mean ole Nephi Police Department being after them because of some lying manipulative kids, now DO YOU?

Come on Mrs. Gentile...you can't be that dense!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 11:58:00 PM »
The abuse of EVEN ONE CHILD is not justified by how many the Sudweekds MAY have helped...if they ever truly help any child.

And the Sudweeks have abused MANY children, NOT JUST ONE!

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
I'm grateful for baby kangaroo...and all the zoo.........many coming forward...speaking the truth.....hard to swallow....mad as hell....no sorrow...a bright tomorrow.........GORILLA led attacks....hit, kick, tap, spat....push and shove....GORILLA love........many doves flew home......memories revealed....open talk...no squeals..........justice to prevail......PEEK ER and TWEAKER dug the hole...wallow in HELL

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 12:53:00 AM »
Mrs. Gentile,

I am grateful to have our daughter home, and that she is doing great. I am also grateful that I have met other parents who also fell for the Sudweeks' lies and were betrayed--and they too have wonderful children who survived their ORDEAL at the Whitmore and are doing fine, now in spite of thier abusive treatment at the hands of the Sudweeks.

NO, we are not ungrateful parents, Mrs. Gentile.

We are grateful that the authorities in Utah are doing their jobs to bring justice for our children.

Thank you for the opportunity to express ourselves.

Offline chasingdogma

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: chasingdogma on 2005-06-04 09:53 ]
chris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »
Joyce, I am glad to here your daughter is home and doing great.  I want the best for all of those kids.  But instead of all of this negative talk you are putting all over this forum, maybe you could share information on how you helped her get better or whar worked for her.  Im sure many people would be grateful to know what does work for troubled teens  mary

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
For all of those telling to me to listen to my son i have.  When he was completely nonimpaired he says he loves cheryl and she is he 2nd mother.  So I do listen to my son and believe the unimpaired version not the one that he gets from joyces flood of phone calls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
Chris you know your mom to be a spirit filled christian who loves kids, have you not seen me pick up people on the side of the road because they had children with the.  Yet you let people call your cell the one i pay 300 a month for who would call your mom dense and worse.  I hope you will contact pastor T.J for advice and stop listening to people whou have a agenda   mom

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
I agree no child should be abused and no parent either.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
ungrateful parents
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
Mary, don't you see what you're doing? Kid says what you want to hear, you heap all kinds of praise on him. Kid says what you don't want to hear, you call him impaired and don't believe him. At the end of the day, you consistently choose the Suds over your own flesh and blood. I can tell you from firsthand experience how much that hurts. I hope you see the light before much more time has slipped away.

I am married, not Buried !
-- Steve Webb

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
Mrs. Gentile,

You need to talk to Chris.
I have never ever flooded him with phone calls.

I spoke with Chris in January by telephone--and HE CALLED ME.

I spoke with Chris by telephone this past Thursday---and HE CALLED ME.

I have never initiated a telephone call to YOUR SON.  NOT ONCE!

The only way YOUR SON ever had any contact information for ME---was because Cheryl Sudweeks does not honor any type of confidentiality---she gave out MY PERSONAL email address...personal telephone number to Chris, and to Ben McQuivey, and to other Whitmore students.

LUCKILY for Me--YOUR SON is a poliet, honorable young man, and he DID NOT FOLLOW CHERYL SUDWEEKS' instructions--and he did not call my home and threaten my life, or the life of anyone in my family in December...he simply asked if my daughter was OK...and if he could speak to her.
He did send me rude emails---AGAIN at Cheryl Sudweek's directions: but after I informed Chris I was turning them over to the Nephi Police Department, he undoubtable had the "good sense" to NOT follow Cheryl's instructions, and he discontinued sending me the EMAILS.

SO, Mrs. Gentile---I have never flooded your son with phone calls.  So please do not accuse me of anything I HAVE NOT DONE.

You need to talk to and listen to Chris.  I am not a problem for you and never will be. Go back to December 2004 and read all the posts you like. I have been nothing but respectful towards Chris in any postings referring to him or about him.  

I do not discuss my daughter on this forum--except the basic answers to inquiries: that she is doiing fine, is enjoying school and being home with her family.
The only PERSONAL information about my daughter that has be published was done so by Cheryl Sudweeks---unethically and illegally, I might add. It IS illegal to post confidential school and psychological records.  But I let the authorities deal with that.  That is not my job.

I believe Chris to be an honest person--and I hope you will do that too, and most certainly you should believe him over Cheryl Sudweeks. He has no reason to lie to you Mrs. Gentile about anything about Whitmore. He needs and deserves your support.

Joyce Harris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
You know nothing about me or my child and its ridiculous that you presume to know what choices i make.  I guess this is why yall are so not believable, because you have no problems making false statements against me someone you dont even know.   mary

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ungrateful parents
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
I have a message on my home phone where you say chris i think we got disconnected.   If you would be truthful then i guess i cold consider some of what you say but you just said you have never called yet i heard your voice myself