Author Topic: Here is my story:  (Read 3415 times)

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »
On 2005-06-14 04:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"thats what im saying. How is Leah's grandmother going to complain about that kind of stuff. You dont see her talking about her son-in-law. No need for personal information, but Leah shared great stories about him with us. Maybe that is not any of anyone's business though. Who knows? But then again, I am guessing a lot of money did not go into that one. -Peace"

Right on. Nothing you're accusing the Sudweeks of is even a fraction of what I know for a fact your (ex?)son-in-law has done to his own family. And I don't even know all of it. I don't see you fussing too much over that, grandma. I was pissed when I heard it, and I dislike Leah and have never met her family! Why don't you care, granny? Can't get much money out of that one?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
Caitlyn...don't make Cheryl mad, or she will be telling your little family secrets too.
JUST ask Rob, OK?

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
Cheryl doesn't tell people's "family secrets", just so you know. What I know about Leah, I heard straight from her own mouth, and I'm sure it's the same for Caitlyn, too. Leah loved pulling everyone into her little pity parties.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
Sure she does...that's her sick little game.

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 08:22:00, mouse wrote:

"

"thats what im saying. How is Leah's grandmother going to complain about that kind of stuff. You dont see her talking about her son-in-law. No need for personal information, but Leah shared great stories about him with us. Maybe that is not any of anyone's business though. Who knows? But then again, I am guessing a lot of money did not go into that one. -Peace"

Right on. Nothing you're accusing the Sudweeks of is even a fraction of what I know for a fact your (ex?)son-in-law has done to his own family. And I don't even know all of it. I don't see you fussing too much over that, grandma. I was pissed when I heard it, and I dislike Leah and have never met her family! Why don't you care, granny? Can't get much money out of that one?"

im just wondering if were talking about the same leah... do yall live in florida... i know theres a million leahs... im just wonderin

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
-- Margaret Mead

SAgrad....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 05:59:00 PM »
NOPE....not Florida!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »
On 2005-06-06 23:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Posted: 2005-06-06 23:20:00  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: 2005-05-06 14:03:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARK and CHERYL SUDWEEKS of WHITMORE BOARDING ACADEMY & SCHOOL (asylum hall) were charged today with numerous counts of child abuse, neglect, assault, and breach of contract............additional information is forthcoming. CHERYL SUDWEEKS, the self proclaimed asylum govenor is recovering from psychosomatic stress syndrome, due to her heavy periods of ritalin abuse.....several former students from around the country have arrived and are awaiting the opportunity to reveal the facts before the JUDGE....lawyer JACK

(MATT HILTON).....is attempting to discredit the former students of the zoo....although, a baby kangaroo appears very crediable...and seems to have the support of the entire nation...........more to follow as this story continues to unfold......Victoria DeGarmo, of the zoo news, reporting (as mama ALANA is asleep)...........I'M out................AMF

TOMORROWS PAPER...TODAY!!!!!"

"lovely".......loves the headlines.....sOOn......sOOn....civil crimes paying tyme

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »
KNOCK KNOCK....Who's there? Server!
Answer the door, GORILLA!

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
On 2005-06-15 10:02:00, leleNtom wrote:

"

On 2005-06-14 08:22:00, mouse wrote:

"

Right on. Nothing you're accusing the Sudweeks of is even a fraction of what I know for a fact your (ex?)son-in-law has done to his own family. And I don't even know all of it. I don't see you fussing too much over that, grandma. I was pissed when I heard it, and I dislike Leah and have never met her family! Why don't you care, granny? Can't get much money out of that one?"

im just wondering if were talking about the same leah... do yall live in florida... i know theres a million leahs... im just wonderin

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
-- Margaret Mead

"
Surprise -- I don't have any ex sons-in-law. Even if I did, I don't see what anything about him or them has to do with Whitmore or the Sudweeks.  Someone want explain that?????? :???: