Author Topic: NATSAP members dropping out  (Read 12127 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
NATSAP members dropping out
« on: December 20, 2010, 12:31:33 AM »
Our researchers have noticed that a number of former NATSAP members have dropped out of the organization. They are mentioned in various documents but they don't figure when you search the database. Not that it is a problem for our research, but it is an interesting trend.

Are anyone aware of if there is some kind of split going on inside this organization?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: NATSAP members dropping out
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 09:49:48 AM »
This could possibly be because NATSAP was dreamed up, founded and funded by Len Buccellato of HLA/Ridge Creek "School" and he's getting a lot of bad publicity again for incidents at the private detention center RCS and that is transferring onto NATSAP.  Those programs may want to try to disassociate themselves from Len's problems and bad press.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
NATSAP members dropping out
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 10:43:51 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
This could possibly be because NATSAP was dreamed up, founded and funded by Len Buccellato of HLA/Ridge Creek "School" and he's getting a lot of bad publicity again for incidents at the private detention center RCS and that is transferring onto NATSAP.  Those programs may want to try to disassociate themselves from Len's problems and bad press.

In all fairness to the readers,  the readers need to understand that you hold this heavily biased opinion because you were fired by Len Buccellato for not revealing that you had a felony record for selling drugs to kids.  You lied to the man and you got caught.  This did not sit well with you and now you spend your days and nights trying to make this man and the school look bad.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 10:52:11 AM »
Well, you have a very vivid imagination, but that has nothing to do with "NATSAP members dropping out" does it?

I think they are dropping out because of some transference of Len's bad publicity onto NATSAP since he created NATSAP.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 10:58:29 AM »
Well, you have a very vivid imagination, but that has nothing to do with "NATSAP members dropping out" does it?

I think they are dropping out because of some transference of Len's bad publicity onto NATSAP since he created NATSAP.

Unless you have a link of some type to support what you are saying then the readers will probably wonder why you are saying it.  Dont you think?  I was just providing them with the background necessary to make an informed assessment on your baseless statement and why you would make it.  We agreed in the past that the readers have a right to know the truth and it should not be considered an attack.  Just to be clear and fair.

As far as members dropping out of NATSAP I find it an interesting trend.  I would like to look at it further to try to determine the root cause of the fluctuation.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 11:12:10 AM »
The only issue is that you aren't being truthful.  You are in process of derailing this thread because your ties to Aspen and NATSAP have been thoroughly discussed here and you'd rather not have people know these items.  Sadly, you resort to making up stories to support your agenda.

Remember this one?

Quote from: "Whooter"
I fabricated a son

Where you admitted you even made up your family?  I don't think that people are going to lend your foolish fairytales much credit.

So...NATSAP is losing members, therefore NATSAP is losing revenue in the form of membership dues and to me it looks like that is happening because of the bad press being run on NATSAP's founder.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 11:18:50 AM »
The only issue is that you aren't being truthful.  You are in process of derailing this thread because your ties to Aspen and NATSAP have been thoroughly discussed here and you'd rather not have people know these items.  Sadly, you resort to making up stories to support your agenda.

Remember this one?

Quote from: "Whooter"
I fabricated a son

Where you admitted you even made up your family?  I don't think that people are going to lend your foolish fairytales much credit.

So...NATSAP is losing members, therefore NATSAP is losing revenue in the form of membership dues and to me it looks like that is happening because of the bad press being run on NATSAP's founder.

Exactly, DJ so comments like:

In all fairness to the readers, the readers need to understand that you hold this heavily biased opinion because you were fired by Len Buccellato for not revealing that you had a felony record for selling drugs to kids. You lied to the man and you got caught. This did not sit well with you and now you spend your days and nights trying to make this man and the school look bad.

You and I do not consider these comments attacks.  Its nice we can find common ground.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 11:25:13 AM »
With the caveat that I quoted you admitting you made up your family, etc.  You said it and I just quoted it.  What you said about me is false, but what I said about you was your own words.  Just to be clear.

So now that the derailing issue is settled maybe Whooter could try to add some value to the discussion by offering his reasons why his professional trade group is shrinking?  I'd be interested in hearing from a NATSAP/program insider's perspective which Whooter can offer.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »
With the caveat that I quoted you admitting you made up your family, etc.  You said it and I just quoted it.  What you said about me is false, but what I said about you was your own words.  Just to be clear.

So you admit that you made that quote up and lied.  What I supplied was information on why you try to make RCS and the people that run the school look bad.  Its important that the people understand the reasoning behind your comments in my opinion.

Getting back to NATSAP, members may feel that NATSAP is not adding any value to their business or is supporting programs which they feel are not up to their same standards.  Maybe the ones dropping out received notice from NATSAP that they are not on a favorable list with them.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »
No, of course I didn't make it up.  Not only did I not make it up, you admitted you did it, so we need not rehash that here.  You "fabricated a son" and that's a shame you did that and got exposed for it, but the more immediate tie you have to this thread is that you are an admitted Aspen Ed fiduciary, so we need to be clear that your people have a lot of dollars tied up in NATSAP when we read your responses.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 12:07:43 PM »
No, of course I didn't make it up.  Not only did I not make it up, you admitted you did it, so we need not rehash that here.  You "fabricated a son" and that's a shame you did that and got exposed for it, but the more immediate tie you have to this thread is that you are an admitted Aspen Ed fiduciary, so we need to be clear that your people have a lot of dollars tied up in NATSAP when we read your responses.

You can say I was part of 911 if you like, but the readers are still entitled to know that you once worked for HLA and you were fired because you did not disclose that you had a felony record for selling drugs.

Here you are admitting you lied to your employer and was fired.  You were giving advice to other people to never tell the truth on your application.

I personally would advise never to tell. Nothing good can come from it. Only REAL possibility is getting terminated on the spot.

You were fired from HLA because you were selling drugs.

I ended up getting hit with 1-3 in NYS system for my first and only pop - no sale involved. However, I was CHARGED with A Class felony which carries 25-life in NY.

Link

You also did time for other offenses.  Sometimes people hold grudges against the places that fire them or cause them to be placed in jail.  When you come out and twist the truth and generate lies about HLA I think it is important that the readers understand why you are doing this.  I dont think you would disagree with this.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 12:27:00 PM »
Nutsac and member dropping out..?

What?

:D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
Gee, Whooter, you are really convincing.  Lols.  I'm sorry you spend your days and nights here making up phony stories about everyine else and vomiting all of your inadequacies on the rest of us.  I wish you wouldn't, but you do.  Get it all out of your system, big guy.  It will all be over before you know it, so enjoy yourself while you can.  My username has only been registered for a couple of months, so you're not fooling anyone by pointing to some posts from five years ago by someone called "Troll Control."  You'll have to do better than that, Whooter.  Once people see your links point to other posters they will quickly stop clicking if they haven't already.

Here are some more Troll Control posts.  Whooter has quite a relationship with this fellow!

I was actually a very valued employee at HLA and they even paid for most of my graduate degree.  It was when I started raising concerns about child safety and welfare and they did not address my concerns that I was compelled to quit and turn in documents to the authorities.  As you know, many of those documents were the basis for the successful lawsuit against HLA that put it out of business and really hurt your group, NATSAP, because HLA was always held out as the "flagship program" of NATSAP.  That blew up in your faces and I see why you would be angry at me and other posters like RobertBruce, Deborah and Jill Ryan who expose the fraud, neglect and abuse of programs under your organization's umbrella (NATSAP).  

I can take it and it doesn't bother me, but it does not compensate for NATSAP showing the signs of going under.  Aspen and NATSAP are both under extreme financial distress and the only commonality related to Fornits is that you are a fiduciary to these groups.  I guess not such a good one though, huh? ; )
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12:32:24 PM by Dysfunction Junction »

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 12:31:58 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Nutsac and member dropping out..?

What?

:D

:rofl:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »
I was actually a very valued employee at HLA

"WAS" is the key word.  When they found out you lied about your felony record they didnt value you you too much as an employee and terminated you on the spot (your own words), this is when you started your campaign against HLA and RSC.  The readers know that if you left on a friendly bases you would not have this passion to lie about the school.  Would you? lol.  Plus we have the links which show you were fired and had a hidden felony record.

....but it does not compensate for NATSAP showing the signs of going under.  Aspen and NATSAP are both under extreme financial distress and the only commonality related to Fornits is that you are a fiduciary to these groups.  I guess not such a good one though, huh? ; )

It would be interesting to see the fluctuation and what is causing it.  I dont think we have any information right now regarding that.

Here is their current list of programs:

Link