Author Topic: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings  (Read 2479 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« on: August 09, 2008, 02:44:41 AM »
At Wit's End:

Page 10

Quote
The places that PURE recommend are all devoid of punishment-based structure.

What exactly is the deal with Whitmore then Sue?


Saying No To Blame Pg. 7

Quote
As I mentioned before, blame has no place here, as far as finger pointing why your child is in trouble. Sometimes the cause and effect of it is fairly obvious, but most often it's like trying to read tea leaves. I spent, months, nights, days at the office, preoccupied and completely distraught over the "reasons" for Ashlyn's attitude.

This one just about killed me from the sheer irony of her statement. Obviously she didn't take a whole lot of time to think about what she was writing.


Sue on WWASP VS PURE pg. 82

Quote
I'll spare you the details of the lawsuit.

She of course mentions nothing about the testimony regarding her refferals to WWASP, for money, even after Ashlyn was withdrawn from Carolina Springs. Tsk tsk Sue..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:12:17 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
At Wit's End:

Page 10

Quote
The places that PURE recommend are all devoid of punishment-based structure.

What exactly is the deal with Whitmore then Sue?


Saying No To Blame Pg. 7

Quote
As I mentioned before, blame has no place here, as far as finger pointing why your child is in trouble. Sometimes the cause and effect of it is fairly obvious, but most often it's like trying to read tea leaves. I spent, months, nights, days at the office, preoccupied and completely distraught over the "reasons" for Ashlyn's attitude.

This one just about killed me from the sheer irony of her statement. Obviously she didn't take a whole lot of time to think about what she was writing.


Sue on WWASP VS PURE pg. 82

Quote
I'll spare you the details of the lawsuit.

She of course mentions nothing about the testimony regarding her refferals to WWASP, for money, even after Ashlyn was withdrawn from Carolina Springs. Tsk tsk Sue..



Is there a list of all the places she refers to?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 11:09:51 AM »
Quote from: "DDD"
Is there a list of all the places she refers to?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure some guy named Dante covered that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 11:57:58 AM »
Haven't finished the whole book of yet, but I'm going to wager no. So far it is seemingly absent on pertinent details.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 09:20:19 AM »
Sue on Residential Treatment programs, page 35

Quote
The teen-help business can be a powerful income-generator for unscrupulous operators, whose concerns stop at the bottom line and leave no room for respecting the well-being of those entrusted to them.

ROFLMAO.. oh god the irony.. lols.. the irony...

Sue on the Parent Seminars for WWASP on page 40:

Quote
Shortly after I enrolled Ashlyn, I attended the first parent seminar in chich we learned among other things, how to "sell" the program and gain a free month's tuition. If your child already graduated , you would get get $1000. I felt this way a great way not only to have tuition paid for but also to share this "wonderful" program with other parents who are
struggling. It simply didn't occur to me that the Academy would use shills, or use their seminar to turn me into one, but client desperation is a seller's greatest ally.

This must have been where you got to liking the easy money Sue.

More on parent seminars from page 42:

Quote
These "continuing seminars," in my opinion, turned out to be long, self-serving propaganda sessions. They were aimed squarely at keeping parents convinced that their kids had to remain in the program for the full duration to achieve lasting benefit.

Also from the same paragraph on page 42:

Quote
they drilled into us to "trust the program," and whatever you do, they instructed, don't pull your child until she is"fully backed." Thy used this term quite frequently, and it felt insensitive to me.

Tell me Sue what would you call the shelf at Whitmore, "baking"?

OH this next blurb is friggin hilarious when you consider the WWASP vs. Pure Transcripts about Sue getting her ass all bloody about not getting her cut of the pie in referals.

Quote
I never fell for their increased continual pitches for an increased duration of membership for our kids. Plenty of other parents seemed to take it all in.

So why did you wait 6 months Sue?

Oh yeah it took a massive dose of food poisoning that put Ashlyn in the hospital before you decided to act.

A blurb from Ashlynn regarding Carolina Springs on page 54:

Quote
My antics and attempts to call attention to Nicole's state ( (a girl having some sort of medical crisis that was ignored by staff. Ashlyn got pissed and cursed at staff till someone noticed..)) were such a sever infraction they stuck me into Observation Placement(OP) for the next seventeen hours. OP can best be described as an isolation box, which the kids renamed "ISO boxes," set up outside with no windows, no heat, and no air conditioning. When they put me in , they told me to win my release, I was supposed to use the pen and paper they provided to write an essay. It was supposed to explain why I was wrong.

Ashlyn continues on page 55:

Quote
I started out writing essays that they would send back and tell me to do over because I insisted they had no right to treat anybody as they had treated Nicole or me. I twas a good performance by my tough-cookie persona., but I never had to hold it up for so long. Eventually, aver hours of dueling over words, I finally wrote what they wanted to see. My forced confession icluded that I was sorry for my screaming. I should have raised my hand, and my terrible actions made the situation worse than what it was. by the seventeenth hour, this seemed like the right choice to make.

Ashlyn goes on to describe having to fake it to make it on page 53:

Quote
I decided that I had to fake it to make it. Do, act, and say whatever the program wants, no matter how much I went against my basic instincts. I tried to write letters to let my mother and others know what was happening, but the program convinced the parents that what the letters say are just devices of manipulation and should be ignored.

BTW.. the girl nicole ended up finally going to the hospital.


Just reading this makes me hope Ashlyn disowns her mother.  Ashlyn describes more of what goes on and it is pretty fucked up as one can suspect. Shocking that Sue apparently, according to the WWASP vs. Pure transcripts, kept referring parents to WWASP even after she pulled Ashlyn. It is equally odious that Sue would support people like Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks knowing what she did about her own daughter Ashlyn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »
Here is a list of people who gave her a positive blurb in her book:

Steffani Jaffe MS LMHC
Lorraine Colpitts President of Safe and Sound Transport
Terri Pardo, parent
Dr. Gary E. Nelson author of A relentless Hope, Surviving the storm of teen depression
Gloria Pomerantz Attorney
John Fleming, MD
Ruth Olmstead Ph.D Psychologist, Associates in Behavioral Counseling
John C. France M.Ed. Licensed educational Psychologist.
Dr. Mitche Spero Licensed Psychologist Director of Child and Family Pshcologist in Plantation and Weston Florida.

should give you google fiends something to do for awhile.

I'll post something about why Ashlyn got shipped off tommorrow.

But here is something for Psy. You'll love this dude. Try not to piss yourself laughing 84:

Quote
Furthermore, while the impression of anonymity spurs so many users to make statements and adopt attitudes that they would ordinarily not assume in public, the wake -up call greeting of some of the more vicious public attack-mongers today is that your ISP number (you computer's unique address) is tracked everywhere you go, just as visible as  footprints in the fresh snow. It just feels anonymous because you can use it alone, adopt a screen name, even fake an entire Internet persona, if you have the need and lack of conscience. But any one of is always only a single formal investigation away from having their ISP ordered from their server, identifying their specific computer by name and location.

On the same page she goes onto say:

Quote
Knock, knock, knock.... What's that? Oh just a sheriff's deputy at the door with a subpoena for you.

I thought you were sending the FBI after us Sue? WTF.. you are breaking my heart.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1105
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 10:52:57 AM »
Shortly after I enrolled Ashlyn, I attended the first parent seminar in chich we learned among other things, how to "sell" the program and gain a free month's tuition. If your child already graduated , you would get get $1000. I felt this way a great way not only to have tuition paid for but also to share this "wonderful" program with other parents who are
struggling.


Man of fucking man....

First hit is free..


Does WWASP line item hugs?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1720
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 10:57:24 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Here is a list of people who gave her a positive blurb in her book:

Steffani Jaffe MS LMHC
Lorraine Colpitts President of Safe and Sound Transport
Terri Pardo, parent
Dr. Gary E. Nelson author of A relentless Hope, Surviving the storm of teen depression
Gloria Pomerantz Attorney
John Fleming, MD
Ruth Olmstead Ph.D Psychologist, Associates in Behavioral Counseling
John C. France M.Ed. Licensed educational Psychologist.
Dr. Mitche Spero Licensed Psychologist Director of Child and Family Pshcologist in Plantation and Weston Florida.

should give you google fiends something to do for awhile.

I'll post something about why Ashlyn got shipped off tommorrow.

But here is something for Psy. You'll love this dude. Try not to piss yourself laughing 84:

Quote
Furthermore, while the impression of anonymity spurs so many users to make statements and adopt attitudes that they would ordinarily not assume in public, the wake -up call greeting of some of the more vicious public attack-mongers today is that your ISP number (you computer's unique address) is tracked everywhere you go, just as visible as  footprints in the fresh snow. It just feels anonymous because you can use it alone, adopt a screen name, even fake an entire Internet persona, if you have the need and lack of conscience. But any one of is always only a single formal investigation away from having their ISP ordered from their server, identifying their specific computer by name and location.

On the same page she goes onto say:

Quote
Knock, knock, knock.... What's that? Oh just a sheriff's deputy at the door with a subpoena for you.

I thought you were sending the FBI after us Sue? WTF.. you are breaking my heart.



Is there any mention of Sue's assault on her daughter?  Scheff tried to keep it out of the WWASP trial, apparently Ashlyn wrote about it in an essay that WWASP had. 

Do you remember when the subject was brought up here, and Scheff wrote a response as Ashlyn?  I gotta find that...We must be losing our edge, dropping from FBI priority to local donut chasers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

_______________________________________________
A PV counselor\'s description of his job:

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 03:20:36 PM »
Sue claimed it was Ashlyn who attacked her with a knife.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 04:03:08 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Sue claimed it was Ashlyn who attacked her with a knife.

Hey Ashlyn, get better aim next time. Stab from close to the body, don't slash.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »
I understand that accomplished users of knives prefer to hold the knife as if it where a key as well. The first thrust is best directed at the guts as it is possible to have the knife get caught up on the ribs.

This of course is for slaughtering sheep, and we all know Sue is a cow.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Here is a list of people who gave her a positive blurb in her book:

Steffani Jaffe MS LMHC
Lorraine Colpitts President of Safe and Sound Transport
Terri Pardo, parent
Dr. Gary E. Nelson author of A relentless Hope, Surviving the storm of teen depression
Gloria Pomerantz Attorney
John Fleming, MD
Ruth Olmstead Ph.D Psychologist, Associates in Behavioral Counseling
John C. France M.Ed. Licensed educational Psychologist.
Dr. Mitche Spero Licensed Psychologist Director of Child and Family Pshcologist in Plantation and Weston Florida.

should give you google fiends something to do for awhile.

I'll post something about why Ashlyn got shipped off tommorrow.

But here is something for Psy. You'll love this dude. Try not to piss yourself laughing 84:

Quote
Furthermore, while the impression of anonymity spurs so many users to make statements and adopt attitudes that they would ordinarily not assume in public, the wake -up call greeting of some of the more vicious public attack-mongers today is that your ISP number (you computer's unique address) is tracked everywhere you go, just as visible as  footprints in the fresh snow. It just feels anonymous because you can use it alone, adopt a screen name, even fake an entire Internet persona, if you have the need and lack of conscience. But any one of is always only a single formal investigation away from having their ISP ordered from their server, identifying their specific computer by name and location.

On the same page she goes onto say:

Quote
Knock, knock, knock.... What's that? Oh just a sheriff's deputy at the door with a subpoena for you.

I thought you were sending the FBI after us Sue? WTF.. you are breaking my heart.



How is the corey appeal going?
I'm really amazed S.S managed to win that suit---People write a whole lot worse about others on the net.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »
Sue doesn't actually mention Carey Bock by name in her book. She also completely fails to mention her 11.3 million dollar suit was originally won with Carey not even in the court room as she was busy moving after Hurricane Katrina.

The first appeal was turned down, but I understand Carey is still fighting it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Guest

  • Guest
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Sue doesn't actually mention Carey Bock by name in her book. She also completely fails to mention her 11.3 million dollar suit was originally won with Carey not even in the court room as she was busy moving after Hurricane Katrina.

The first appeal was turned down, but I understand Carey is still fighting it.

Hope she's successful. Has she had to pay anything to Sue yet?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Quotes from Sue's Fecal Finger Paintings
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 10:23:09 PM »
I don't know the answer to that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »