Author Topic: child kidnappers in action  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
child kidnappers in action
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 12:20:00 AM »
Ah yes, a walkthrough to calm parents who hire child kidnappers to take them somewhere.

Too bad they mention nothing of how to pick a good program and proper criteria for even considering one, becuase that would reudce the number of 'customers'. Its even less likely theyd mention the risks of abuse in programs, isn't it. :roll:

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in
everlasting ignorance- that principle is contempt prior to investigation.
--Herbert Spencer

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
If that kid isn't an actor I'll eat my hat.  No remonstrations?  No tears?  She didn't notice the video camera installed in her bedroom?  And what is she doing in bed in the middle of the day anyway?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »
Duh, its a walkthrough. Its also marketing to them, so they want it to be as painless as possible to get more 'customers'.

Its a business, dude. You think the army is gonna reveal to people who havent yet signed up how hard bootcamp is or that they're going to Iraq?

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."