Author Topic: Protest Suggestions : The Ultimate Solution  (Read 1216 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Protest Suggestions : The Ultimate Solution
« on: February 10, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
Over the years on this particular forum there is one nagging reality that never gets properly addressed because none of us has the craziness or lacks the courage to address it.

Our parents were lied to, they were ripped off emotionally and financially and THEY ARE TOO GODDAMNED EMBARRASSED TO STEP FORWARD!!!!!!!

My perspective is this......... Why not become our own parents?  We are no longer kids, we are adults.  No one wants to hear what happened to a teenage cutie when they are looking at a wrecked adult approaching middle age all red eyed and puffy.  The imagination of the average human can only conjure up so much before it shuts itself down out of self-preservation.

Okay here is the BIG PICTURE -  We need to put on a short and sweet open loop play.  It has to go on continuously like a closed loop video display.  I volunteer to play the role of Mack Vines, the former chief of Police of the City of St. Pete who had access to grizzly slide shows of drug induced auto accidents, drug deal gone bad crime scene photos and other shit that was used to scare the hell out of adults in the Tampa Bay Area.  Hey, guess what most of us are right now?  Thats right!!! We are now our own parents.  This play does not have to be some pulitzer prize crap, just has to be real.  We need some folks to simply act as gullible parents to my "Snake-Oil Sales Pitch" and we can show people how it was done and press home the fact that the monies raised all those years ago did not help stop drug abuse AT ALL, but merely lined the pockets of these self important pompous ass holes. I honestly think that we can pull this off.  All it will take is a little ad lib, simple props, and alot of guts.  LETS DO IT.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 12:29:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

Our parents were lied to, they were ripped off emotionally and financially and THEY ARE TOO GODDAMNED EMBARRASSED TO STEP FORWARD!!!!!!!

They weren't lied to, Druggie--- you would be dead, insane, or in jail if they hadn't brought you across the stormy seas of your druggie lifestyle to the safe harbor of serenity that was Straight, Inc.  They invested in your future, and you chose to disappoint them.  THAT'S why they are embarrassed---they don't want anyone to know that they raised a no-good druggie like yourself.  Love ya!
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 07:41:00 AM »
Well....85DJ, will we see ya in Tampa on Saturday? I plan on being there...would be gooood to see ya :exclaim:
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right