Author Topic: Its time for some damn ANSWERS from PURE  (Read 7660 times)

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
Its time for some damn ANSWERS from PURE
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2005, 11:47:00 PM »
When she said "ugly" she no doubt meant the southern term ugly, which has nothing to do with appearances. "She was just real ugly" means she was nasty or rude or sarcastic or accusatory, etc.etc.etc.

One of her helpers is from Utah. That's all I'd have to hear. And all of these places misrepresent themselves. PURE is probably short for PURE HELL.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »

Come in the evening, or come in the morning; Come when you 're looked for, or come without warning.
-- Thomas O. Davis (1814-1845): The Welcome.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2005, 12:10:00 AM »
Oh my lord! Oh no, Lee never lies!  :rofl: "There are no Trekkers anymore!"  "I'm not affiliated w/ PURE in any way!" "I never said that." and, if memory serves "I never post anon!"
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Karen, maybe he doesn't tell you about his "proof" for the reason he says. Or maybe it's because he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Or maybe it's because he'd rather watch you and Sue get into a cat fight than try and make peace between you (or anyone, for that matter)

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature . . and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.

--St. George Tucker, in his edition of Blackstone's Commentaries

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
Is this the part where we get to watch the self righteous fundies go at each other?  Oooohh, I'm pulling up a chair and popping a beer.  This should be good. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2005, 01:09:00 AM »
I'm taking odds on which one throws the first bomb laden virgin at us. Want in on that?

I think animal testing is a terrible idea;  they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.    
-- A Bit of Fry and Laurie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »
Why oh why are people here so often quoting the Bible?  Come on people, it's just an old book of history and fairy tales.  Sure, there are things one can learn from reading it (as with any history book), but why do Americans take it so seriously?  Do you people honestly believe that some superpower in the sky first made a man called Adam, then took his rib and formed it into a woman called Eve?  You people are so gullible.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »
I am from the South myself...and these types of remarks are not a "Southern thing."
If this nice Lady, Sue Scheff seems be saying such rude things about me to so many people--you do not need to try and explain what she means. Let this lady speak for herself. Why does everyone appear to speak for her?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »
Alternativa, I believe the  VICIOUS GOSSIP is: that Sue Scheff says (OR SHREEKS) that I am: "CRAZY, EVIL, A LIAR...and ugly to boot"; and I have been told that Ms. Scheff goes into great detail to explain how each of these descriptive words applies to me.  I apprectiate you trying to explain "what Ms. Scheff may have meant." Again, I am amazed how one person can just assume to know so much about a person they have never met personally...and have never seen personally.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »
Ya'll missed the point of the message, but its not your fault, as it was a continuation of a phone conversation the other night tween myself and one who wishes to remain anonymous.
I find people use my faith against me in two ways. As this person has, to try and make me meek and mild and passive in the face of attack; Or, to poke fun at the poor fool for Christ.
But to be fair, the 'be silent' thing is not what ya'll took it to be. Probably more of a warning than a threat (It can be hard to tell the difference)and as I said, it came from a conversation I had had with the poster. It was like this; I had tried to explain the emotional turmoil I have been in; specifically with regard to a recent attack on me on this forum. I was puzzled and hurt by it. I had been (IMO) very patient in the face of some very confusing stubbornness. I had posted thoughts and opinions that were in opposition to the opinions and desires of my new found adversary  (and one time friend) but it was no secrete to her what I thought and felt about it. I wasn't being sneaky, harassing her, or anyone. So, when she hit the board posing as some ignorant new comer, and trying to provoke me, I was hurt and angry.
I was telling this other party (who wishes to remain anonymous)of this, and about my trying to decide what, if anything, to do. I explained how while in a state of confusion, I had flipped open my Bible and my eyes fell on the words, "And Jesus was Silent."
And so, I took that as a sign to be silent - at least for a while.
What I hadn't explained, as I didn't get a chance, was that I also had another problem I was in search of guidance on. A personal and heartbreaking problem unassociated with all this crap. I was getting a lot of advice to Do something - make phone calls - report things. I was deeply troubled by all this. This was actually my most pressing dilemma. I took those words, "and Jesus was silent" as the answer to that problem as well. As things have progressed, I now feel it was very good advice and I am most grateful to my Lord for His counsel.
As for remaining silent on Fornits - After a couple of days, a reply came to me that seemed good and fitting and so I spoke up.
So far, I still feel lead to speak up.
Last night, while in a state of hurt confusion, I once again opened my Bible and my eyes fell on these words:

And He hath raised up an horn of salvation for us out of the house of David:
As He spoke by the mouth of His Holy Prophets, which have been since the world began:
That we should be saved from our enemies and from the hand of all that hate us.
To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember His Holy covenant, the oath which He swore to our father Abraham:
That He would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies, might serve Him with out fear.

From The proclamation of Zacharais, at John the Baptist's birth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
buzzkill have you said what needs to be said?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »
How about just : What schools does PURE refer to?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
Buzz, I know you're not a bad or evil person. I think of you as pretty guileless.

But if this is the way you go about making important decisions (and I believe you when you say it is) that also makes you as undependable and untrustworthy as a good natured drunk.

I think your (and others') blind devotion to she who we'll all pretend is nameless has likely done a lot of damage to a lot of people. Hell, take Lee the attack dog all by himself and I think he may well have done more harm and inflicted more hurt than Carey Bock ever did. And at least she may not have intended her actions to be harmful. You can't say that about Lee, can you?

Oh, speaking of Carey and the chairman of the Carey Sucks Club, I was dissapointed to find Carey's testimony ommitted from the PUREified version of the WWASP v PURE transcript. Anyone care to share? I honestly don't know what's in it. But I'm sure it addresses matters about which I have some longstanding curiosity. And it's got to be under oath and likely w/ x-exam and maybe even redirect. So it might provide some missing puzzle pieces here. At the very least it may make clear exactly why it was omitted.

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »
On 2005-03-23 10:46:00, Antigen wrote:

Oh, speaking of Carey and the chairman of the Carey Sucks Club, I was dissapointed to find Carey's testimony ommitted from the PUREified version of the WWASP v PURE transcript. Anyone care to share? I honestly don't know what's in it. But I'm sure it addresses matters about which I have some longstanding curiosity. And it's got to be under oath and likely w/ x-exam and maybe even redirect. So it might provide some missing puzzle pieces here. At the very least it may make clear exactly why it was omitted.

:nworthy:  :nworthy: I think this would help a lot of us clear up questions we have, put some of the puzzle pieces together.  There are a few of us out here who are very interested in this, but have only a peripheral or intermittent view.

Offline Sue Your Ass Off Scheff

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
OK. I have nothing to hide. I will answer your questions.One at a time please.

I am one of the good people in all of this.[ This Message was edited by: Susan Scheff on 2005-03-23 15:42 ]
am one of the good people in all of this.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
What is your criteria for deeming the programs you refer to as "safe"?  How do you determine that?  Do you do any follow up once you've determined that a particular program is "not WWASP-like"?  

Moralizing, with the force of law or coercion, is a
far greater crime against the constitutional principles of our nation than unauthorized euphoria, regardless of the substance involved, be it chocolate or heroin.
--James

t. Pete Straight
early 80s