Author Topic: Peaceful Organized Dissent Part II  (Read 882 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Peaceful Organized Dissent Part II
« on: December 06, 2004, 01:08:00 PM »
First of all, I am willing to put it all on the line for my beliefs.

I am 29 years old, father of two young children ages, 10 months old and 5 and a half years old. Their names are J- and J-. I am the General Manager of a manufacturing plant building satellite battery test fixtures, and various satellite launching components. -That's just a little info about me.

I can only TALK about something without commiting myself to action for so long before I consider myself a cowardly hypocrite with a bitter taste in my MOUTH.

I suggest we use this Forum as a place to discuss
real action. I will even invite others to my home, or I will shut down my business and use it as a place for a meeting on the subject.

We need to find out when the masses of ignorant parents come to CEDU for visitation.

You wanted to speak up then but you couldn't, because like myself, you were court ordered to the school (which is a long shocking story of injustice) or you were sadly temporarily corrupted by those who were supposed to be helping us.

Well, my idea is that when the masses of parents show up, that the first thing they see when they pull up off the highway is our peaceful dissent. We will organize. But we need to plan it. We will make signs, each of us to our own liking and do what is our right and also our DUTY to those who are still oppressed.

We will stage a peaceful organized dissent on public land, and we will take away one of the main elements that contribute to this bad situation.--ignorance.

We will make the parents (who are the ignorant financial backers of the evil plan to corrupt and oppress, and abuse innocent children) aware of what they are supporting.

We will show up in such large numbers, that the Media may even show up and give us an even larger Forum to express why CEDU and its affiliates MUST be immediately shut down!!

Surely there must be some on this site that are as disgusted as me.

Maybe some of us believe its not our problem.
Well it is our problem. CEDU school is protected by the same laws and system of justice
that people on this forum want to use to bring it down. That is just illogical. So whose problem is it if not ours?

If we complain about injustices commited against us and expect others to care or even do something about it, what of others who at this very moment are stripped of almost all of their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS and forced at CEDU into slave labor.

So call me on my cell at 310-756-4534 and lets throw together some ideas on a peaceful organized dissent. I think it would be best to do it on the day all the parents show up for visits. Or we could even do it at the Hotel (I forget which) where they hold their parent workshops.

We must do something, or live our lives knowing that we had the chance to help in a truly noble cause, but because of our lack of conviction failed our fellow man by inaction.

If we don't act (act NOT talk about acting) then
the suffering of these innocent children lies NOT on the hand of the CEDU fascist philosophy but on us, for knowing about it and doing nothing.

This is not how I want to raise my children and I hope it is not how you want to raise yours.

I had to edit this- I'm turning 29.  Let's do this!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »