Author Topic: Shocked  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
Shocked
« on: August 29, 2004, 09:55:00 PM »
Well I was truly shocked by
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... 5&forum=11

But ya know what Ottawa 5?
 You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what he was saying for your benefit, only that you Ottawa5 are just too stupid to figure it out for yourself, post-graduate work in psychology notwithstanding!
Ya see,you are free to leave, any time, when you can't take the abuse.  These people weren't.
So, sure, what he said is pretty offensive.  but what if you couldn't just laugh and turn off the computer.  What if you were berated, day after day and made to feel like a worthless piece of shit  and had no way to get away from it?
I still say your motivations in respect of your son were for vengeance, and you are continuing to seek to justify the horrors that you have wrought upon him. What a despicable individual you are.

A fellow Canadian
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
Shocked
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »
YAY!!!!  JUMP!!!  that was a very good post!  
     O5, it's very true, you have every pwoer in this universe to shut off your computer right now and not listen to anything anyone has to say!  we had to sit through it day and night, we had NO way out.  you are free to do what you want, we would often get in trouble for doing what we wanted... a lot of people do not realize the independace and freedom they have until they get dumped in a place like cedu.[ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-08-29 19:07 ]
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Shocked
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 12:56:00 AM »
that's a  very interesting perspective to view this situation from...
aura solomon

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Shocked
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 11:17:00 AM »
For years after I split the program, I'd wake up from nightmares about being back in. And I'd always get up, walk outside and just revel in the fact that I could go outside.

You can lead a camel to water but you can't make it stink (any more than it already does)
-- Job

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Shocked
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 01:45:00 PM »
I couldn't agree more with the points that you've both made on this thread.  

It's too bad everything we say to the Ottawas that disputes  their "CEDU is God" beliefs falls on deaf ears.  They will not even acknowledge your words, let alone consider their meaning.

Valid points indeed, but alas, I fear they are for naught.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Shocked
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »
?He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave.? Author: Sir William Drummond
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes