Author Topic: CEDU High nailed with search warrent!!!  (Read 10472 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU High nailed with search warrent!!!
« on: June 03, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »
Dear CHS Parents:

This morning at about 11:30 AM, a contingent of officers from the county sheriff?s department came to our campus to request the records of three students who attended CEDU High School in 2001 and 2002.

These records have some relationship to a dispute between these former students. They did not request any files of current students or staff. We cooperated fully with the authorities and provided the records stipulated in their search warrant. As standard protocol, the sheriff?s department also brought along state licensing agents who did speak with a couple of our students.

Our normal school schedule was not interrupted, but of course this was an unusual event and our students had mixed reactions. We are being sensitive to their individual perception of the event and giving them the facts to what really happened. We are also sharing what we know with all staff members.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact your Resource Coordinator or myself directly.

Sincerely,

David LePere
School Director
CEDU High School
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »
Is this the school in Running Springs, CA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 09:34:00 PM »
David, the word is "warrant," not "warrent." You're not making the school look very good...

I'm considering reporting the school for killing a kid's grandfather. I was in Running Springs when that stupid braided rug kept rolling up and Jim Powell refused to fix it. We complained about it several times. Bill Valentine was there and a kid's grandfather tripped, broke his pelvis, and died at Loma Linda Hospital. This was pure neglect. What the hell is wrong with a school getting so much money and not salting the concrete walkways to get rid of the ice and letting an old guy die? Several staff were there. Bill told us to shut up about it and we did. So as far as we were concerned, Bill and Jim killed that old guy.

I heard on these posts that CEDU is closing. I can only hope. Is it? Have you read the hatred here? Why are people like LeTressa and Brandi promoted? Why are the most angry and abusive people the ones in power? I really want to know. I had to quit. The culture was sick - and I didn't respect the fake degrees so many staff got from California Coast College. I went to Loma Linda University - a REAL school. But I had to listen to people like Brandi and Russ boss me around.

I'm venting, I know. I'm still angry about CEDU and how abusive they are to staff and to the kids. And people like me are afraid to reveal our identities. I applaud you for doing so. I'm still afraid of CEDU. Geez... I hope you'll answer my questions. Thanks.

On 2004-06-03 08:28:00, An :grin:  :grin: onymous wrote:

"Dear CHS Parents:

This morning at about 11:30 AM, a contingent of officers from the county sheriff?s department came to our campus to request the records of three students who attended CEDU High School in 2001 and 2002.

These records have some relationship to a dispute between these former students. They did not request any files of current students or staff. We cooperated fully with the authorities and provided the records stipulated in their search warrant. As standard protocol, the sheriff?s department also brought along state licensing agents who did speak with a couple of our students.

Our normal school schedule was not interrupted, but of course this was an unusual event and our students had mixed reactions. We are being sensitive to their individual perception of the event and giving them the facts to what really happened. We are also sharing what we know with all staff members.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact your Resource Coordinator or myself directly.

Sincerely,

David LePere

School Director

CEDU High School

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 07:29:00 PM »
russ decker... oh god... what a fucking block-headed joke.
i'm no longer so hateful toward cedu.  trust me, i hated them more than anyone for the longest time.  i've learned to let go.  i understand where they're coming from from a more clear perspective, and i realize that they're just a bit ignorant when it comes to their methods of helping.  there are a lot of dumb people around there.  and actually, the whole system is kind of dumb because they're so set in their ways, and they refuse to change even tho it would make a world of difference; when your method isn't werking, you try another until  you get the desired result.  wait, isn't that one of the things they taught us??? umm... again, they need to practice what they preach.
i've actually considered going back to werk there once i move back to california this year... i was to try to revolutionize the system, and pound into their heads that they need change.  i want to be what dennis, robby, and randolph were for me.
-laura

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2004, 05:57:00 PM »
Do you have any contact info for Robby? I was there from 97-99 and would love to talk to him. He was also one of my favorite staff.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »
do you know me?
no, i wish i had robby's contact info... he was my sunshine. teehee.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »
Is this guy for real? He can't even spell "warrant" and says he's from the high school. Hey, David. Step up and answer!

On 2004-06-03 08:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dear CHS Parents:

Sincerely,

David LePere

School Director

CEDU High School

"

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
wow, you guys... chill on the spelling corrections.  picking at the petty shit just makes you look hostile and irrational.  if you have a valid issue, let it out; don't just go spuing your negativity.  your corcerns sound much more credible when they're expressed eloquently.  

were these records requested in response to those kids claiming they were sexually abused at cedu?  i hope that they get to the bottom of this without neglecting or dismissing the case...

this is the real issue here, people; "this guy can't even spell 'warrant'" is not a very powerful statement... not being able to spell doesn't make you a bad person, however, wanting to molest children does.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »
Don't worry David,
We all know that the State is a sham and nothing will happen to CEDU. Hell, kids have died and there have been riots, child abuse, animal abuse, and I mean sex with animals. There has been sexual abuse of staff to staff, staff to students, straight and homosexual - HEY PARENTS HAVE THEY TOLD YOU ABOUT AIDS? And students tortured animals and mutalitated animals and each other - I was there and I reported it. The state, and the sheriff, and the child protection people, and the DA, and the feds ALL are a joke and so are you David. I hope the fucking place is invaded by kidnappers who take the kids to a safer Iraq prison. Oh, one more thing - go fuck yourself. You are a fucking MORON.
Former Therapist,
who saw it all.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2004, 11:09:00 PM »
eh, i think you lose credibility by saying iraqi prisons are safer... the only element of safety in that is that more people know about it, but at the same time, these people don't care either... they tend to support it; "ANTI-TERRORISM! YAH!! YAH!!@#!"
aura solomon

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
On 2004-06-18 15:57:00, mikehunt wrote:

not being able to spell doesn't make you a bad person, ...

No, but it certainly disqualifies you as an educator. So, if CEDU isn't a real school w/ real educators, then WTF is going on up there?

... however, wanting to molest children does.

That may be it.  :nworthy:

Any Irishman who doubts the reality of selective enforcement ought to take just a moment to comtemplate the etymology of the term "paddy waggon".
--Antigen

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2004, 09:57:00 PM »
dave isn't an academic educator... well, he wasn't when i was there.
do you think a therapist is a bad therapist if they can't spell?  i think that's really silly.  it would be one thing if he were an english teacher, but he's not.  
i'm not trying to hop on cedu's side, it's just that this is all kinda ridiculously overboard.
aura solomon

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2004, 11:57:00 PM »
I will say this... Every newspaper article about CEDU refer it as a private high school:  That is a laugh in a half!  There ain't nothing academic about it---at least not when I went there. I mean, don't these reporters know what it is--Camp Cult?
hanlea

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2004, 12:35:00 AM »
very true... the academics are shit.
aura solomon

Offline Investigator

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »
I'm real.  And I like to think I'm competent, and after 30 years, I think that answers the dedicated part.

I still would like to hear from any that have issues I can work with.  The assaults, sexual abuse and cruelty to animals are things I can work with.

I would like to hear from those who saw the carpet incident I have read so much about.

Once again, to verify my existence, call 411 and ask for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, Twin Peaks Station.  Get the number and call.

I can't help if no one talks to me.