Author Topic: are you alive?  (Read 4118 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Banged a horse?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 05:55:19 AM »
I want to say something about Joe. Yes, in retrospect, he was, in some ways, a creepy man-child. But for me, that was more from appearance than anything else. He is just as much at fault as anyone else for being wrapped up in the program, but there were some things he did very differently.

Does anyone remember raps with him? I don't remember too much, but what I *do* remember is that he had a standing rule that nobody was to run their anger. He would often try to calm people down if they started to go off, and get them to the point of sadness instead of hysteria. I also don't remember him ever yelling at anyone, but I could be wrong about that.

Another thing is: bestiality is a LOT more common than people think. It's not just some asian chick on the internet getting fucked by a dog. There was actually a study (I have no idea how the numbers were acquired on this) which found that people who grew up in rural areas were much more likely to have had a sexual experience with an animal, and Joe DID grow up in a rural area.

Even without the rural aspect, I have had several friends confide to me that they have been blown by a dog. Trust me, it's a lot more pedestrian than one would expect.

However, if I ever fucked an animal, RMA would be the LAST place I would want to admit something like that.

Joe fucked a horse. Not a smart move, but you know what it's smarter than? Fucking kids who trusted you.

I'll take a horse-fucker over a pedophile any day, thank you. (I actually had a date with a horse-fucker once. He was starting to finally migrate to humans.) Although he was way too much into Jimmy Buffet. I felt that was a much more unforgivable offense..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 06:48:51 AM »
TMI
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 06:52:01 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
TMI

lol. You're definitely slumming around the wrong forum if that's the case, psy. :P

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 07:08:37 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
Quote from: "psy"
TMI

lol. You're definitely slumming around the wrong forum if that's the case, psy. :P

Good point.

horse banging--> ::deadhorse::
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 11:43:18 PM »
I started this thread to point out the wreckless manner in which cedu encouraged the:

complete
repetitive
'sharing' of ALL disclosures.

And the blatant fact that a 16 year old child is not capable of processing concepts such as beastiality.

The sexual overtones there were mind warping. We got:
- beastiality confession by staff
- no dating (sure they had fake dating for a few summit kids - that doesn't count).
- synchronized saturday night dormitory masturbation
- thrice weekly raps where 'disclosure' sharing was rampant. For those kids who had no heavy duty disclosures their default 'darkest disclosure' became masturbating. This resulted in pointless obsession and guilt about, a normal sexual behaviour.

It's my opinion that he was tricked by the program to share this disclosure with the school. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I found Joe to be a pleasant person compared to the rest of the staff. However, The complete snow job that cedu did to all of us. Mel blindly exorcising every bit of personal information from us. From the minute and insignificant to the darkest felonies - real and coercively imagined.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »
Quote from: "dishdutyfugitive"
I started this thread to point out the wreckless manner in which cedu encouraged the:

complete
repetitive
'sharing' of ALL disclosures.

And the blatant fact that a 16 year old child is not capable of processing concepts such as beastiality.

The sexual overtones there were mind warping. We got:
- beastiality confession by staff
- no dating (sure they had fake dating for a few summit kids - that doesn't count).
- synchronized saturday night dormitory masturbation
- thrice weekly raps where 'disclosure' sharing was rampant. For those kids who had no heavy duty disclosures their default 'darkest disclosure' became masturbating. This resulted in pointless obsession and guilt about, a normal sexual behaviour.

It's my opinion that he was tricked by the program to share this disclosure with the school. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I found Joe to be a pleasant person compared to the rest of the staff. However, The complete snow job that cedu did to all of us. Mel blindly exorcising every bit of personal information from us. From the minute and insignificant to the darkest felonies - real and coercively imagined.

Plus the fact that Joe needn't ever have to share about something like that. I'm sure the horse forgot about it relatively quickly. "I got fucked by a person.. is that hay? mmmm, hay! I love hay."