Author Topic: Ask Me Anything... I was the one who posted the topic  (Read 6811 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ask Me Anything... I was the one who posted the topic
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »
Is this the truth - I got it from a school director LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA hey Teresa and a cunt therapist at NWA and Lon Woodberry
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2004, 01:57:00 PM »
Mare was a good person. I am sad to hear about her death. You are right, she was a powerful force and very good for the outdoor programs. They were one of few CEDU strengths.

Very sad very sad. How is her husband. He wrote a letter to the editor recently. He seemed agetated - now I know why.

rest in peace Mare, Sad Sad Sad :cry: Sorry Dan.
max

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.bradensdomain.netfirms.com
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »
Well then, I just wanted to post and say that i am doing a lot better.  Now, I have a job, and have been hanging out with some of my friends.  Things are going well with my family, but most importantly I think i am truly happy.  Hey, and please do not hesitate to ask me questions about the program,  Before I forget. ::bangin::
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith
\":)\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »
Braden what do you think of the CEDU PROGRAM?

I think it sucks pig shit.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2004, 11:51:00 PM »
Hey I'm not sorry at all. I was glad she died, and it was painful too ::armed::  :flame:

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2004, 02:04:00 AM »
wow man, you are fucking hateful, there are staff at that school that I would lay down in traffic for, because of the friendships I have with them, and the effort they have put forth to make that school a better place.  You just posted one of the dumbest things I have personally ever read and I think that everyone on this board would agree with me.  If you are ever going to say something that uneducated again, please do it on another forum,  I don't need you wishing that my friends would die.
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2004, 03:19:00 AM »
I am hateful, and I gotta say it's the only thing that gets me through tough times. Times the depression was pretty tough. I had the slide racked back, safety off with four pounds of pressure between me and 230 grains of Federal Hydra-Shok lead traveling at 870 feet per second for my brain stem. But my need to see them hurt was greater than my need to escape my pain and I put the pistol down. Shit, the only people I saw making BCA a better place was us kids. Those nice walkways?? Yeah, that was me and others on full times and work assignments. All the rock under the dorm deck?? us. The wood corral?? the pig pen?? we did it. Maybe that is what galls me, that I had to help build the place up so more kids could be packed in. You see those old pictures of the Jews in the 40 and 8 rail cars headed for Aushwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Belsen, Birkenau, the pictures of soldiers in Vietnam looking right at you, but right through you at the same time. I see pictures like that, I see my friends. They were just kids, they never did anything to deserve that. I can honestly say that your favorite staff had enemies. Staff I liked, well my friend didn't that was how it went. I still have my short timer calender from when I was there, slash marks for every day I spent there. Which tells me that I really didn't like it very much, and the older I get the more I resent them. I know they gave me lots of nifty tools to deal with this sort of situation, but I choose not to use them, because I remember the situations they were shoved down my throat in. So you can hug you stuffy for all it's worth, and try to make some good out of the bad, it ain't gonna work, I tried. The longer you try to lie to yourself, the worse it will get.

Offline cmpsfty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »
HELL ON WHEELS is a perfect example of how a "bad" program can make a so-called troubled teen worse.
To place pain upon pain is never gain.  It only compounds the problem, leaving the person either withdrawn or angry, OR both.  Especially when you are dealing with a young and sensitive individual.  To suppress the anger could also be dangerous.  I think it's OK to be angry.  Anger is an emotion.  But, anger can be used in a positive way.  I was very much hurt and angry when I learned of HOW inhumanely my daughter was treated in the days up until she died.  What proved to be helpful and healthy for me, was to strike back in a positive way.  As I stood up for what I knew to be right I was able to work through the anger and put things in perspective.  I learned how to "forgive" but NOT "excuse" what was done to my daughter in the "name of help and therapy."  There is a BIG difference between forgiving someone, and excusing them.  No one asked me to forgive them.  The forgiving them was for me, so I could do the work I needed to, in order to make a difference in this lucrative, "out of control" industry.  Negative anger creates poison in our minds and spirits and then we can't help anyone.  Not even ourselves.
These programs need to stop with the ONE SIZE FITS ALL Philosophy.  
No one is screening these children to see what therapy would be best for each individual person.  
They also need to stop with the brainwashing.  It takes much longer to heal from mental abuse than physical abuse.  If a person has suffered BOTH, have compassion for this individual and slap a Civil Suit on this program for damages that were inflicted upon him/her.
Until there is a National Outcry that says to the many children who suffered neglect, abuse, molestation, degradation, starvation, etc. (Concentration Camp Style), these children CANNOT heal from what was done TO them in the UNGODLY name of "help and therapy."  I believe with all my heart that the so-called help many of these children are receiving is Anti-Christlike.  Someone needs to ask God, NOT "who is right," BUT "what is right."  These children belong to HIM, not US.
Hang in there hell on wheels.  Don't do to them what was done to you.  Then you have reduced yourself to their ungodly level.  Step up to the plate and strike back in a positive way.  Let the truth be known to the world.

Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other.
--James Madison

"Campsafety is Everyone's Business"[ This Message was edited by: cmpsfty on 2004-05-30 15:00 ]
SMEMFUND
\"Campsafety is Everyone\'s Business\"

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »
Hell on Wheels, I will be honested I was a little pissed at you when you said that you wanted everyone who had a paycheck from CEDU to die, but now I guess I know where you are coming from.  Although I do not agree with you, I do understand now why the negativity gets you by.  I apologise for responding with such a harsh post, but it caught me off guard, because there are many people at that school who try so hard, to change it for the better, and lose so many battles.  Although it may be difficult for you to see because BCA is not like that at all, RMA is a very contraversal campus.  We have a divide between staff, we have the staff that want it to stay the same and we have people that FIGHT for change, I guess that does not happen at BCA, but let me tell you, people get fired for it at RMA.  So anyways this message is basically just to apologise for my harsheness, and encourage you to speak a little more about your negative feelings about CEDU, because it sounds to me like that is what you need.  Oh, and also compliments to the post before me.  Thanks a lot, and don't stop speaking yo'mind.
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2004, 01:27:00 AM »
Oh hell on wheels, give me yo' phone number I would kind of like to talk to you one on one, if you want to or feel comforatble giving it to me, and if you don't want to post it, send it to [email protected] thanks man, and take care.
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith

Offline cmpsfty

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2004, 02:35:00 AM »
I cried today when I read the post from HELL ON WHEELS.  The previous two posts made me smile  :smile:
Thank you!  
We are all survivors here and need to support one another.  
I could feel hell on wheels pain and it disturbed me so.  I understood his anger.  Don't be afraid of this anger.  Like I said, "anger is an emotion."
It is good that you reach out to one another.  That's what Jesus would do.

Good night all.  Thanks again for the smile on my face.

When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
--
Anonymous . . . for obvious reasons

SMEMFUND

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
Yea,  I can feel some of your pain Hell on wheels, I developed an Anxiety problem which I will talk more about later, but basically, just the way the school was run, the agreements, and talking about all of your disclosures, caused a giant anxiety problem, whichi is actually some of the reason I got pulled.  My anxiety all started after the dreams propheet, when I really took a serious look at my disclosures.  The truth is, it never stopped.  For about 8 months, I beat myself up daily which i guess you could say eventually lead me to getting pulled.  I think the main reason why I was so scared was because I didn't feel like I could hide anything and feel good about it.  The only way I could feel good is if I told everyone everything about me, all my disclosures and everything, and it just ended up making me feel worse.  Every person to a certain degree has things that they should be able to hide to feel comforable inside there skin.  I didn't have that, thus, my anxiety.  It sucks because towards the end of my stay, some staff there tried to use my anxiety to there advantage, which i might say is pretty damn messed up.  I think a lot of it, is just the level of analyizing that goes on there.  The floornotes, team leader meetings, voicemails, meetings in the bridge, you guys all know what I am talking about, just the way that place is run has great potential to cause some problems.  Basically you can't hide anything there, it will be forced out of you, and that is not healthy, sharing disclosures in groups of people like raps and propheets, dosn't help only makes things worse, and in my case made things very worse.  Hell On wheels, if you feel comfortable, e-mail me your phone number, we should talk.  [email protected]  I am glad I have people to talk to that understand.  Thankyou everyone and I appreciate the support, I am having a tough time being home because it is tought to find someone to talk to one on one that will actually understand the way my head works, and the shit I have been through, so don't stop posting.  I need to hear from you people.
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith

Offline cmpsfty

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »
Half the battle is finding a support group where people do understand.  Sounds like this is the place to be.
I have found there to be a lot of brainwashing taking place in this industry.  Like I said, it takes longer to heal from "mind-abuse" than it does physical abuse.
When I have a problem or feel I have done something wrong, I take it to God or my Bishop.  I believe that repentence is something personal and private.  Repentence is meant to be a spiritual experience.  One that is supposed to make you feel good inside (better).  
I have found some programs to be playing God.  I don't quite understand these Profeets.  Perhaps you could explain them to me.  
I don't want to judge something I really don't know much about, or understand.  But it does sound a little cultish to me.  The way to know if something is mind abuse (a cult) is when you are being TOLD how to "think, feel and act."  
If you think about it, God doesn't tell us what to do.  He may try to persuade (convince) us.  But HE leaves us to our own conscience and of course hopes we will make the right decisions.  
I believe we were put upon this earth to exercise our own free agency.  Jesus as our example to follow.
Please explain these Profeets to me.  I would like to learn more about them.
My daughter died in a Wilderness Program.  They were into brainwashing the kids.  But, I don't know anything about Profeets.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
--Thomas Paine

SMEMFUND

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »
propheet songs still make me sad. cedualumni.com has them all.

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »
Yea, I went to that site and I downloaded, the imagine and Rose song, and that sure as hell brings back some old memories...Bad ones.....
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith