Author Topic: Asinine Quotes  (Read 3953 times)

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« on: March 13, 2004, 11:20:00 PM »
Rather, if one is not *for* the fight against abusive rehabilitation and your purpose is only to undermine those defending the position against the program then rational logic dictates you must be in favor of the opposition.

:rofl: Uh,,,if he's clowning around, he must want to fuck with the "cause."

What a SPED! Pull your head out of your ass!

Now go have a beer for all I care, you dope...  

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 02:46:00 AM »
What's a 'SPED'?

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 02:57:00 AM »
Rather, if one is not *for* the fight against abusive rehabilitation and your purpose is only to undermine those defending the position against the program then rational logic dictates you must be in favor of the opposition.

Uh-oh, Fucktard, they're on to us!  Our plot to destabilize the Straight survivors and turn them against each other was working so well until that bitch figured us out! I guess the jig is up--these druggies are just too smart for us.  I'll go talk to Ruth and Mel and see if they have any ideas.  I think we need to go into damage control mode--that Anon sure has our number.  Long live the 'opposition'!
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 03:25:00 AM »
::cheers::
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »
Should I hang a notice just like they have in the airports; "NO JOKING"?

In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong

--John Kenneth Galbraith

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »
Stop it, Ginger. You're encouraging people to disrupt this forum. There is absolutely NO ROOM for satire, parody, burlesque, or humour of this nature here. Why? Because I don't like it! I don't like it so much that I have to continually bitch about it as an anon poster. In fact, I end up "distracting from the cause" moreso than Fucktard, Newton or Therion EVER could with my complaints that succeed solely in perpetuating the very nonsense that I claim to want to see come to an end. Please take a serious attitude.

Sincerely,
Anon Fuckwit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 01:11:00 PM »
"distracting from the cause" moreso than Fucktard, Newton or Therion EVER could with my complaints that succeed solely in perpetuating the very nonsense that I claim to want to see come to an end -- quote

Oh, pleeeeeaaaaassse... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
Is that all you have to say? "Oh pleeeaase?"

You're only betraying what an ignoramus you truly are!  :question:

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »
Anon, I sincerely hope that you are attacked by an onset of tropical flesh-eating rectal scurvy and capture by angry cannibals somewhere in the horse latitudes.  :rofl:

All you seem to want to do is to dog Therion, and anyone who dares to defend "his junky ass." My opinion: You are a supreme dickhead because you continue to do this. It seems that YOU have too much time on YOUR hands too, eh?

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2004, 01:56:00 PM »
Anon, Why don't you register yourself as "The Church Lady"  :question:

That handle would certainly suit an idiot such as yourself.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »
Oh, anon seems to have plenty of time on his hands. What a hypocrite to say that about me.  :flame:

Looking forward to it?  :lol:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »
Cobain...

I have been waiting for an opportunity to ask this....and I think this is a good one.

Why is it that Therion and Co. are allowed to be rude and volitile at the drop of a hat to anyone they wish...and when someone either defends themselves or spouts back the same rudeness...its THEY who are the mean and nasties? What if one day I am in a bad mood and decide I want to hate the whole world and everyone in it?  Does that mean I am entitled?  Hell no.  But no one can deny thats whats happening around here quite a bit.  

I dont know any of you outside this board....but to be honest, if this is the way you all act normally, I wouldnt want to.  I have an obligation to act like a responsible human being towards others....in all aspects of my life....that includes this board.  

This whole Anon thing is ridiculous to begin with.  I dont know the first thing about who Therion or Dr. Fucktard or any of the various hot heads around here are.  Just because you have a username doesnt make you known to the board.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2004, 03:07:00 PM »
Why is it that Therion and Co. are allowed to be rude and volitile at the drop of a hat to anyone they wish...and when someone either defends themselves or spouts back the same rudeness...its THEY who are the mean and nasties? What if one day I am in a bad mood and decide I want to hate the whole world and everyone in it? Does that mean I am entitled? Hell no. But no one can deny thats whats happening around here quite a bit.

Ok, it always seems like the same anon, saying the same old shit. And I'm fairly certain that it was the anon started fucking with Therion over his lyrics, or his Methadone thing. I believe that Therion's rudeness was a result of this. So in that light, yes I can deny that that is what is happening around here. If that anon would stop, it would be very likely that the others would too, but he must persist, who knows why. Maybe too much time on his hands, I don't know, lol. Hell, even Fucktard stated in another thread

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=7&54
(go thru the thread)

that he was ready to quit posting until that SAME anon (well who really knows) started up again. I rest my case!!!!!!!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
Just because you have a username doesnt make you known to the board.

No, but at least you know that it is the SAME unknown person. Beyond that, the whole thing is moot, agreed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Asinine Quotes
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »
There's more than one Anonymous. :lol: