Author Topic: ISAC your information is NOT accurate....  (Read 8033 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC your information is NOT accurate....
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »
I logged onto the site a few minutes ago without any problems. You all need to calm down and get a grip. :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »
Oh gee, thanks Anon. What would we do without someone to tell us when it's time to get a grip,
even though the website was apparently M.I.A. for awhile, dipstick.  

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »
Where is the proof that Congressman Miller said this:

http://isaccorp.com/wwasp/BethalBoys/bethalboys.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2004, 02:12:00 PM »
ISAC, do you not see the wisdom in providing documenation to SUPPORT your statements?  This is what people are talking about.  Personally, I have no reason to doubt the sincerity of your mission as stated on your website but question the use of general or broad statements such as the one about Congressman Miller in conjunction with the information contained on your website. You are essentially intimating that Congressman Miller gave you a directive to release information to the public but provide no documentation to support this statement as factually correct.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »
ISAC you say on your site:

We wish to be fair to all parties involved, and there is no intent whatsoever to present inaccurate information.

Well then, in all fairness to all parties involved, add all three of Amberly's sworn statements to your report.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2004, 02:40:00 PM »
Anon wrote:
They only time someone is banned is when they attack someone (or like Karen Z, attacking a religious group) but other than that you can say anything you please.***

Come on, why would WWASP or anyone associated with them give two hoots if someone "attacked a religious group" unless it happened to be a religious group that was near and dear to their heart, and/or part of the program?
What exactly did KarenZ say that was perceived as an attack? You all have a history here of accusing people of attacking when in fact they are simply disagreeing. Is this more of the same?
She maintains that she expressed a concern and asked a legitimate question. Prove her wrong, or quit wasting people's time.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
Heck, I'd be more worried about putting my kid in a program owned or operated by ex-Mormons like those who belong to the FLDS sect.  Polygamists in charge of a program for troubled teens would not sit well with me at all.  No sireee. Those folks belong in jail because polygamy is morally reprehensible and absolutely illegal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »
Proof?

Ha, there isn't even the slightest suggestion other than a self serving statement!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2004, 05:01:00 PM »
On 2004-02-06 13:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Proof?

Ha, there isn't even the slightest suggestion other than a self serving statement!

"

Uh, can you be more specific here?  What self-serving statement?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »
The statement that has now disapeared. You know, the one one their website that said a congressman had asked them to publicly release the information they had on WWASP.

Ahemm.....I SINCERELY DOUBT IT.  We are back to square one with ISAAC's credibility problem.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »
Uh, here it is, off there website...

PRESS RELEASE NOTICE:

ISAC TO RELEASE ONE OF THE LARGEST INVESTIGATIVE REPORTS EVER DONE IN U.S. HISTORY REGARDING A TREATMENT ORGANIZATION .

ORIGINALLY PART OF THIS REPORT WAS TO BE GIVEN TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ONLY BUT CONGRESSMAN MILLER HAS AGREED THAT THE RELEASE SHOULD BE COMPLETELY PUBLIC.

THIS REPORT WILL BE RELEASED IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.

The Report Will Be Posted On This Page.

You believe it if you want. I would have to hear "congressman Miller's version myself straight from the horses mouth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
Law Enforcement Officals?  I hope this is not in reference to the Dept. of Justice.  Didn't the DOJ issue a press release or something saying there would be no federal investigation b/c these are private schools/programs?

:scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »
ISAC, can you answer my question as to whether this report was turned over to the DOJ or any other federal or state government offical?  This is very confusing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »
HERE, check this out from the ISAAC websit
e

ISAC's Executive Branch is made up of business owners, paralegals, private investigators, professionals, medical professionals, and survivors of abusive programs. The Executive Branch has well over twenty five years experience at both investigations and the investigations of abusive treatment facilities.

ISAC does not hold any political or religious views. ISAC's staff is held to a drug free workplace policy.

ISAC is a non-profit corporation registered in the state of Florida and has submitted an application for Recognition of Exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code."

Now, doing a little "investigaten" of my own, I find that the registered agent for ISAC is Marti Heath. There are no other corporate officers listed with the state of Florida. The corporation was founded less than a year ago, March 2003 to be exact.

Who is on Staff? (above a staff is alluded to) The "Entire team" , how many? Where is this executive branch located? Where is the "drug free workplace" located? How many people, Bi-weekly,are donating a portion of their pay to ISAC?

This all sounds like a big fucking fantasy to me, and it is helping destroy the crediblity of legitimate critics of The teen help industry.

I am sick and fucking tired of hearing about ISAC and their investigations, which appear to be compilations of newspaper articles, rumour,supositions and ennuendo to me.  It is time someone calls them down on the carpet for this nonsense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »
THANK YOU ISAC---GO AWAY WWASPIE   YOU HAVE A BBS WAITING TO HEAR YOUR FOUL MOUTH!!