Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 72080 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2011, 06:31:02 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:24:08 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 27, 2011, 06:32:50 PM »
Wayne wrote;
"Then why don't you ask my mother? She's on Face Book and she wouldn't lie for me.

Really? Your own mother wouldn't lie for you? Why not?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 27, 2011, 06:36:11 PM »
If you can navigate facebook,fornits is nothing.
Whatever. You want to be civil? Fine. I never once cussed at you or called you names.So Iv'e been civil.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 27, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:23:50 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 27, 2011, 07:20:43 PM »
Wayne, remember when you said you have (7) brothers and sisters. Well along with your dad and mom that makes (9) immediate family members.
None ya already knows about the history of Elan it is well chronicled in the Elan forum. What we don't know "LIAR" is whether you were there.
Everytime this has been brought up you go off the deep end and start trying to distract us with stupid comments.
Stick with the subject, who knows you. Al B. was there, I don't care what you got him to say, he was there.
Did everyone see the videos that Douglas starred in, Wayne where does Doug say he was in Elan 7.
I posted the video's here, Douglas Hannah gives us his complete bio of his time at Elan.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 28, 2011, 03:23:02 AM »
I'll be waiting.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 28, 2011, 09:08:54 AM »
Mr. B. wrote;
'I posted the video's here, Douglas Hannah gives us his complete bio of his time at Elan."

Where are the video links? I can't find them.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 28, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Mr. B. wrote;
'I posted the video's here, Douglas Hannah gives us his complete bio of his time at Elan."

Where are the video links? I can't find them.

over here: http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37924#p405787
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 28, 2011, 02:55:42 PM »
No wonder I couldn't find it . It was right there in front of me,on it's own thread.Duhh...
That being said, I'm not sure who's point these videos prove,He doesn't mention wayne or Danny and even says he doesn't know the people from facebook.What does this prove? Or even suggest?
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 28, 2011, 03:41:46 PM »
No wonder I couldn't find it . It was right there in front of me,on it's own thread.Duhh...
That being said, I'm not sure who's point these videos prove,He doesn't mention wayne or Danny and even says he doesn't know the people from facebook.What does this prove? Or even suggest?

I am sorry I thought you were up to date on Douglas Hannah. First point; Wayne has stated that Douglas knew Yvette at Elan and that Douglas was in Elan 7. I knew for a fact this wasn't true so I grabbed these video's
to prove that he was never in Elan 7 or Elan 3 so therefore he never could have known Yvette.
That's it just trying to keep up with the lies Wayne is spreading to deflect people from reading my rebuttal.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 28, 2011, 05:52:14 PM »
I just want to say to all concerned That my questioning of Wayne was in no way an endorsment of Danny.It's just that we all knew he was a scoundel,ex-staff,who commited unthinkable things to children. That's just my point. We already knew this and Wayne comes along Acting like he broke the story.Did anybody learn anything new about elan from his book?
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
None Ya and his lack of evidence
« Reply #386 on: September 28, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »
I just want to say to all concerned That my questioning of Wayne was in no way an endorsment of Danny.It's just that we all knew he was a scoundel,ex-staff,who commited unthinkable things to children. That's just my point. We already knew this and Wayne comes along Acting like he broke the story.Did anybody learn anything new about elan from his book?

Ok so here we go again, what did I do. I mean you are grilling Wayne about no one coming forward. Tell us what you know about me. What unthinkable things did I do, why was I a scoundrel and what in gods name did I do to children when I was a child also. You seem to forget we are talking 17 early 19 years old.
Either you put up the evidence or shut up.
At least Wayne (or who ever he is) knows people who knew me and none of them have posted anywhere that I did "unthinkable things to children".
Ya know what None Ya you are just like Wayne, no one knows you, no one in all these years of you being here not one person has come forward and claimed you.
I know there are folks all around the sites who know me in and out of Elan and Marathon House, where are your friends.
So hey, Mr Defending Danny, you have not got shit.
This thread has been a joke pretty much like the OP.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 28, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »
http://www.askthejudge.info/contact/

Wayne's Profile · ASKTHEJUDGE.info's Profile · Wayne's Wall

Wayne Kernochan posted to ASKTHEJUDGE.info

Can I ask you a few questions privately? I need help with something that can make up for decades of abuse to hundreds of children.

Like · · Monday at 8:23pm · Privacy:
            ASKTHEJUDGE.info
Hi Wayne, You can write us a private question at the following link: http://www.askthejudge.info/contact/
            » Contact the Judge
            www.askthejudge.info
            Do you have a question, comment, suggestion or tip to pass along to askthejudge.info? If you have a question or comment, please use the form below.

Yesterday at 11:53am · Like
           Wayne Kernochan Thank you, I will. That's very nice of you
            Yesterday at 1:49pm · Like
            Wayne Kernochan Sent, thanks again.:)
[/b]

This is something a friend sent me who BTW is also a friend of Wayne's. Wayne when you get your answer please do tell.
Isn't Wayne charming when he wants something.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 28, 2011, 07:17:28 PM »
No! You and Wayne are both crying foul 'cause Iv'e called it right down the middle. Since day one. Your problem is that you don't know when to shut up.If you and Wayne ever do make it into court,If you take the stand YOU'RE TOAST
All Wayne had to do was was to stay out of it when I asked for anyone to defend you.Instead he took the oppertuity to attack.Not that isn't unexpected around here. But when he started rooting for your suicide,and saying he would acuse you sex crimes,just to get you into court,I took exception. These are not the words of a survivor looking to(or for) help.Danny when I first read the book,I believed it. It confirmed what was already written here.Then his actions here really didn't match his words. And then for you to say you never even met him? WHAT THE FUCK?!! So with all the elan traffic here Somebody has to have known him right?WRONG! Not one.Funny he said that his own mother wouldn't lie for him.Well neither will anyone from elan.If even ONE person would have said "yeah I knew him" I would have dropped right there.And that's my point. The good guys shouldn't lie.Even to win.'Cause when you do,you're not a good guy anymore.So there you have it. Right down the middle.
Danny and Wayne,you are both full of shit.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 28, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »
No! You and Wayne are both crying foul 'cause Iv'e called it right down the middle. Since day one. Your problem is that you don't know when to shut up.If you and Wayne ever do make it into court,If you take the stand YOU'RE TOAST
All Wayne had to do was was to stay out of it when I asked for anyone to defend you.Instead he took the oppertuity to attack.Not that isn't unexpected around here. But when he started rooting for your suicide,and saying he would acuse you sex crimes,just to get you into court,I took exception. These are not the words of a survivor looking to(or for) help.Danny when I first read the book,I believed it. It confirmed what was already written here.Then his actions here really didn't match his words. And then for you to say you never even met him? WHAT THE FUCK?!! So with all the elan traffic here Somebody has to have known him right?WRONG! Not one.Funny he said that his own mother wouldn't lie for him.Well neither will anyone from elan.If even ONE person would have said "yeah I knew him" I would have dropped right there.And that's my point. The good guys shouldn't lie.Even to win.'Cause when you do,you're not a good guy anymore.So there you have it. Right down the middle.
Danny and Wayne,you are both full of shit.

Why would you believe that I ordered 20 people stand up and walk over to a young girl of 14 years of age and kick her ass. Why would you believe something like that.
Wayne had already taken back the Van dragging incident, he said that never happened. Wayne started that rumor.
Why would you believe I would put a woman pregnant in the ring.
and on and on.
None Ya you are showing your bias towards me. I know you are unhappy we the going ons of things a while back but shit let it go already.
I am rebutting Waynes Book and since I have started he has done nothing but attack and try like hell to pull the attention away from that.
He doesn't want people to see it.
Whether you believe what I write or not makes no difference but to others it does, many had asked me for some time to do this.
Take Wayne to court, naw not now. I believe the TTI community will deal with Wayne(or whoever he is) somebody has got to know Waynes truth.
I was there and many within our community know I was there, so I have no need to lie, the chances of someone catching it is high. Plus I just don't
like lying, my truth is all over Fornits in my writings.
I am not crying None Ya, why would I be. I have finally found the confidence to stand up and write my truth. I am celebrating.