Author Topic: Why Haven't You Filed Charges or Law Suits Yet ???  (Read 974 times)

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Why Haven't You Filed Charges or Law Suits Yet ???
« on: October 24, 2003, 07:52:00 PM »
Weren't you abused ???  Didn't that cause you to contract some disabilities and generally mess you up in body, mind, soul ???  Didn't you become severely depressed, peturbed, or even suicidal after the fact ???
Didn't Straight and 'bulk treatment' cause you major discomfort after you got out.  Didn't most people not wanna be around you cos you were violent, distant and very aloof, or just plain shell shocked ???
Have you discovered that your life would have been entirely perceptually different if you hadn't been subjected to these horrors ???  Dont' you believe that your civil rights were abducted among other rights of education, food, and privacy and more ad litum ???
Shame on you.  Go file that honest report about what happened to you and take charge.  I have.  It is healing and you were not responsible for what they did to you.  
Thanking all of those who come before me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 08:43:00 PM »
For most of us, the statute of limitations is a real stickler. Then there's the fact that Straight, Inc. doesn't exist as a corporate entity any more, all the money's passed through different hands and so there is no target for a cause of action. Then there's the tarbaby problem. You file suit or criminal complaints, you're obliged to see them through, as it should be.

Lawsuits and charges are all well and good. I'd highly recomend anyone who recently got out going to a good lawyer or five and see if you can find one who's willing to take your case and dog it like an insane rottweiler.

But why wait and why go to the trouble when a good old friend has already put himself on the line just for this purpose?

Right now, Mel Sembler has filed suit against Richard Bradbury. By all appearances, this is a slap suit intended to shut him up about all this nasty Straight, Inc. stuff. And it also seems to have been a big mistake on their part. In their complaint, they state that Richard had no legitimate reason for that funny penis pump prank. If Richard can keep coming up with the funding to keep the lawyer working on it, they'll get to put Mel Sembler and maybe Betty under deposition.

Let me repeat that last. Mel Sembler and possibly Betty Sembler under sworn deposion on the public record answering questions about their whole sordid history involving Richard, Straight and the numerous letters of demand and threatened slap suits and other regulatory and legal instruments they routinely use to intimidate and smear their critics and competitors.

If anyone's sincerely interested in pursuing legal action against the Semblers and in exposing the truth about what they've done to us, now's the time, here's the rottweiler:

Thomas H. McGowan, P.A.
150 Second Avenue North
Suite 870
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

(727) 821-8900   Phone
(866) 824-8900   Toll Free
(727) 821-3117   Fax
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 11:24:00 AM »

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 12:44:00 PM »

But why wait and why go to the trouble when a good old friend has already put himself on the line just for this purpose?

Right now, Mel Sembler has filed suit against Richard Bradbury. By all appearances, this is a slap suit intended to shut him up about all this nasty Straight, Inc. stuff. And it also seems to have been a big mistake on their part. In their complaint, they state that Richard had no legitimate reason for that funny penis pump prank. If Richard can keep coming up with the funding to keep the lawyer working on it, they'll get to put Mel Sembler and maybe Betty under deposition.

Let me repeat that last. Mel Sembler and possibly Betty Sembler under sworn deposion on the public record answering questions about their whole sordid history involving Richard, Straight and the numerous letters of demand and threatened slap suits and other regulatory and legal instruments they routinely use to intimidate and smear their critics and competitors.

If anyone's sincerely interested in pursuing legal action against the Semblers and in exposing the truth about what they've done to us, now's the time, here's the rottweiler:

Thomas H. McGowan, P.A.

150 Second Avenue North

Suite 870

St. Petersburg, FL 33701

(727) 821-8900   Phone

(866) 824-8900   Toll Free

(727) 821-3117   Fax

[email protected]

Or, if you're local to St. Pete area, why not throw a protest party at the Holocaust Museum and collect donations for Richard's defense fund? Even if no one throws a buck in the hat (and they probably won't, that's not the point) it would probably pique interest in the case and how it relates to the Holocaust Museum.

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being first and foremost, and as such I am for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole

I couldn't agree more and better yet why not go and protest at bay walk Sat. evening is a great time as there are already people there every Sat. night. :grin:  Plus mel has financial intrest there. As for mr Rich. I pledge $100.00 it will be on its way Thurs. after noon as that is when I get paid. (Yes I still work when on the road. Won't spend a dime of funds on myself only on the cause.) Bet sMELly and BEaTTYaoff never thought of using their funds accept to line their pockets and to pay off the officials. Go get them Mr Bradbury I believe in you>>>>
Also isn't it a shame that the Atty for the SEMBLERS gave a huge contribution to the presiding Judge... Isn't that a conflict of intrest???
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE