Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 58618 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2010, 03:51:43 PM »
Danny you don't know anyone, or anything involving this situation. The reason you have trouble fitting into tight spaces isn't because of the fact that you're so overweight, it's due to your massive ego.

If we didn't cause the closure, who did?

If Buchi wasn't afraid of us why did he constantly send his lapdogs onto this site in an effort to disrupt the forum or offer bad information?

If we didn't have an effect why did so many HLA insiders come to us and leak information?

And if we didn't accomplish anything why did Buchi reach for any and all (incuding illegal) methods to try and silence us?

Get back to me on those one Danny.

Get back on what?????? Your perspective. Why?????? I already know what happened. Trust me better then you.
Buchi, was a arrogant pig who irritated the wrong people.
Now, if you know so much, please explain where all your influence was, when RCS was opening. You did not have anything to do with HLA closing nor RSC opening.  
Georgia politics my man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2010, 08:02:32 PM »
Get back on what?????? Your perspective. Why?????? I already know what happened. Trust me better then you.
Now, if you know so much, please explain where all your influence was, when RCS was opening. You did not have anything to do with HLA closing nor RSC opening.
Georgia politics my man.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Danny your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance. Georgia politics? Buchi had Georgia politicans in his pocket. He had state commedations bought and paid for.

Were you involved with the lawsuit? Did you recruit former inmates to petition to join the class? Did you have regular conversations with the attorneys involving intimate details of the case? Did you have regular conversations with former and current staff members assuring them that the information they gave would not be linked back to them, and Buchi would not be able to retaliate? Were you in regular discussion with Keith Bostic and others at GAO and ORS? Did you advise any of them if they continued to fail to due their jobs you would be going to the press? Did you speak with the press regarding what the situation was and how it continued to develop? Did you spend countless hours researching and providing detailed information on state regulations and how they were being violated to those who needed to know?

No? Oh well.....I did, so once again son, you're wrong. Have another drink and move on. Stop trying to derail the conversation.

To answer your question, at its inception RC wasn't violating the same regulations HLA was. Further RC was opened after my incarceration so I had no first hand knowledge of what went on there. Whatsmore at the time we weren't hearing the same kinds of abuse coming out of RC that we were from HLA. Now that HLA is gone, (again, thanks to us. A situation you have no information on) and BUchi is putting all of his eggs in one basket, we can once again began the process of holding him accountable, and forcing him to either obey the law, or close up shop. I know this upsets you because your beloved Messiah Whooter John told you it should, but this is actually a good thing. We did it before, won't be hard to do it again.

Now again, youv'e been warned; Don't derail a conversation again. If you work up the courage to answer my questions you may do so via either a new thread, or a PM.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Danny you don't know anyone, or anything involving this situation. The reason you have trouble fitting into tight spaces isn't because of the fact that you're so overweight, it's due to your massive ego.

If we didn't cause the closure, who did?

If Buchi wasn't afraid of us why did he constantly send his lapdogs onto this site in an effort to disrupt the forum or offer bad information?

If we didn't have an effect why did so many HLA insiders come to us and leak information?

And if we didn't accomplish anything why did Buchi reach for any and all (incuding illegal) methods to try and silence us?

Get back to me on those one Danny.

Georgia politics my man.

Off topic advice:
Danny this is Bruces' MO.  Whenever he is in a corner he posts a list of questions and then asks the person to get back to him.  Its a little silly, but it is his way of taking the focus off himself  when he is proved wrong or found to be lying.  It typically leads to a total thread derailment.  What I have found to be successful (in offsetting a derailment) is to give him the time he needs to purge his anger on another thread (maybe in the offa section now), attacking others or allowing him to send emails to peoples' families sometimes helps him calm down.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2010, 10:26:22 AM »
Danny this is Bruces' MO. Whenever he is in a corner he posts a list of questions and then asks the person to get back to him. Its a little silly, but it is his way of taking the focus off himself when he is proved wrong or found to be lying. It typically leads to a total thread derailment. What I have found to be successful (in offsetting a derailment) is to give him the time he needs to purge his anger on another thread (maybe in the offa section now), attacking others or allowing him to send emails to peoples' families sometimes helps him calm down.

Proven wrong or found to be lying about what John? We're talking about RC safety here, don't attempt to derail to save your beloved disciple from further embarrassment. He's learned from you how to look stupid and put his foot (among other things) in his mouth and now he's having to deal with that. He asked a legitimate question about where we were in our involvement with RC and I answered him. This led to a discussion on the circumstances involving the closure of HLA. He has an over inflated sense of self importance that I'm helping him take down. It's for his own good. Now if he like you is afraid to answer a couple of questions whenever he finds himself painted into a corner by his own comments, all he has to do is say so and we can move on.

As an aside I'm going to need you to finally man up the courage to back up your claims regarding me, or I'm going to send out another email to someone in your family. Let me know Johnny.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2010, 01:17:00 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Georgia politics my man.

Danny your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance. Georgia politics? Buchi had Georgia politicans in his pocket. He had state commedations bought and paid for.

Were you involved with the lawsuit? Did you recruit former inmates to petition to join the class? Did you have regular conversations with the attorneys involving intimate details of the case? Did you have regular conversations with former and current staff members assuring them that the information they gave would not be linked back to them, and Buchi would not be able to retaliate? Were you in regular discussion with Keith Bostic and others at GAO and ORS? Did you advise any of them if they continued to fail to due their jobs you would be going to the press? Did you speak with the press regarding what the situation was and how it continued to develop? Did you spend countless hours researching and providing detailed information on state regulations and how they were being violated to those who needed to know?

No? Oh well.....I did, so once again son, you're wrong. Have another drink and move on. Stop trying to derail the conversation.

To answer your question, at its inception RC wasn't violating the same regulations HLA was. Further RC was opened after my incarceration so I had no first hand knowledge of what went on there. Whatsmore at the time we weren't hearing the same kinds of abuse coming out of RC that we were from HLA. Now that HLA is gone, (again, thanks to us. A situation you have no information on) and BUchi is putting all of his eggs in one basket, we can once again began the process of holding him accountable, and forcing him to either obey the law, or close up shop. I know this upsets you because your beloved Messiah Whooter John told you it should, but this is actually a good thing. We did it before, won't be hard to do it again.

Now again, youv'e been warned; Don't derail a conversation again. If you work up the courage to answer my questions you may do so via either a new thread, or a PM.

Why I am responding to you I don't know, yes I know Keith, who doesn't. I am not arguing that you talked with all these people and organizations, what I am arguing is you taking any credit (you bombastic talker) for HLA closing. In all actuality they closed themselves and then turned around and re-opened. So what did you accomplish, Zero. I would think that you would be embarrassed to even acknowledge you had anything to do with this. This is why it is hard to believe you, Robert.
You think i want this, fuck no. I can not stand that arrogant POS Buchi. BTW, neither can many politicians in Georgia.
I just want everyone to know the honest truth that we (yourself and I) at this point in life have very little to do with closing any program and keeping them shut down.
I don;t care if you have the GAO on your speed dial it is not making any difference at this time, Robert.
Parents, State Authorities, Fed Gov't, Public Schools and Doctors want programs for kids and there willing to work with the Corps. to make this happen.
Georgia wants RCS to survive and be successful, Governor Perdue if I can remember where the link is, so much as stated that, Georgia needs programs for their children.  
This is the reality, now what are you going to do about that.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »
Danny this is Bruces' MO. Whenever he is in a corner he posts a list of questions and then asks the person to get back to him. Its a little silly, but it is his way of taking the focus off himself when he is proved wrong or found to be lying. It typically leads to a total thread derailment. What I have found to be successful (in offsetting a derailment) is to give him the time he needs to purge his anger on another thread (maybe in the offa section now), attacking others or allowing him to send emails to peoples' families sometimes helps him calm down.

Proven wrong or found to be lying about what John? We're talking about RC safety here, don't attempt to derail to save your beloved disciple from further embarrassment. He's learned from you how to look stupid and put his foot (among other things) in his mouth and now he's having to deal with that. He asked a legitimate question about where we were in our involvement with RC and I answered him. This led to a discussion on the circumstances involving the closure of HLA. He has an over inflated sense of self importance that I'm helping him take down. It's for his own good. Now if he like you is afraid to answer a couple of questions whenever he finds himself painted into a corner by his own comments, all he has to do is say so and we can move on.

As an aside I'm going to need you to finally man up the courage to back up your claims regarding me, or I'm going to send out another email to someone in your family. Let me know Johnny.

Robert, RCS is open and will remain that way regardless of what you do.  :rofl:  Man, you are stubborn one. Oh BTW, please explain to everyone here when was the last time you had anything to do with RCS, don't lie. I will ask.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »
Why I am responding to you I don't know, yes I know Keith, who doesn't. I am not arguing that you talked with all these people and organizations, what I am arguing is you taking any credit (you bombastic talker) for HLA closing. In all actuality they closed themselves and then turned around and re-opened. So what did you accomplish, Zero. I would think that you would be embarrassed to even acknowledge you had anything to do with this. This is why it is hard to believe you, Robert.
You think i want this, fuck no. I can not stand that arrogant POS Buchi. BTW, neither can many politicians in Georgia.
I just want everyone to know the honest truth that we (yourself and I) at this point in life have very little to do with closing any program and keeping them shut down.
I don;t care if you have the GAO on your speed dial it is not making any difference at this time, Robert.
Parents, State Authorities, Fed Gov't, Public Schools and Doctors want programs for kids and there willing to work with the Corps. to make this happen.
Georgia wants RCS to survive and be successful, Governor Perdue if I can remember where the link is, so much as stated that, Georgia needs programs for their children.

Do a little tailgating early today Danny? Slow down and maybe switch to O'Douls for right now.

Now since you seem to believe that we and I specifically had nothing to do with the schools closure, let me ask you a question; If that was true why did Buchi work so hard to try and silence us? Why did he try and silence me?

As for what Georgia poltcians want, you might be missing the distinction between abusive programs and ones that actually do any good. Of course that might be because there arent any that do any good.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2010, 04:54:55 PM »
Robert, RCS is open and will remain that way regardless of what you do.  Man, you are stubborn one. Oh BTW, please explain to everyone here when was the last time you had anything to do with RCS, don't lie. I will ask.

That's funny, that's the exact thing the lapdogs over at HLA said before we shut them down.

Now then, I'd be happy to answer your question just as soon as you can answer mine. There are several on this page alone son, get to it. If you're too afraid just so say and I'll answer yours regardless.

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2010, 11:39:08 PM »
Georgia politics my man.

Very few kids from Georgia attended HLA/RC. Unless you're talking about the juvenile delinquents Buchi is currently persuing. This is no surprise. Many of us saw this coming a couple of years ago. Easy money, and less scrutiny when you're incarcerating "criminals".

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »
Quote from: "FreeOfCC"
Georgia politics my man.

Very few kids from Georgia attended HLA/RC. Unless you're talking about the juvenile delinquents Buchi is currently persuing. This is no surprise. Many of us saw this coming a couple of years ago. Easy money, and less scrutiny when you're incarcerating "criminals".

I have no idea where you got this information from because it is not true. Georgia was well represented there, maybe not when you were there which can happen but they were there.

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2010, 06:50:18 PM »
19 of 156 is hardly "well represented". That was 2000, directly from the parent manual.
Jill, what was it in 2005-06?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2010, 07:11:02 PM »
19 of 156 is hardly "well represented". That was 2000, directly from the parent manual.

Yes, that is, it is 29% of the overall population. Now your asking Jill who was 5 years later.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2010, 08:11:22 PM »
Yes, that is, it is 29% of the overall population. Now your asking Jill who was 5 years later.
:eek:  . . . W O W

19 is barely more than 12 percent of 156. And yet, you ... claim to run a contracting / construction biznis? In multiple locations?

Anyway, I don't think that twelve percent of the students coming from Georgia exactly qualifies for Georgia being "well represented" at HLA / RC. Of course, more often than not, that's generally the case with these shit pits. Usually most of the student population comes from elsewhere... The locals know better.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2010, 08:14:16 PM »
Danny, tell us again, how long did you work there?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2010, 09:04:43 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:06:49 PM by DannyB II »