Author Topic: Activist Cash.com  (Read 1168 times)

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
Activist Cash.com
« on: April 25, 2002, 04:51:00 PM »
If you have not been to activistcash.com it is a very interesting site that keeps files on celebrity activists, foundations and organizations. It discusses their connections to various organizations such as PETA giving money to Earth Liberation Front or Science in the Public Interest being the food gestapo. I especially love their reporting on MADD as a professional activist corporation for prohibitionists with a 9 million dollar annual payroll, a 63% fundraising payout to their telemarketers and a D rating by the Philanthropy insitute.

I think that Wes or Antigen or someone else who knows a lot about the Drug Free America Foundation and the Semblers should send them some info on it so they can list them as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Activist Cash.com
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 08:22:00 AM »
Thank you. First I thought this was info on fundraising for us, so I put it off (always strings attached, hardly ever really worth the trouble) But this is pretty interesting stuff. I guess I'll check it out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes