Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732260 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2070 on: December 01, 2010, 10:33:03 PM »
But wtf do I know

Not a damn thing.  And fart, go fuck yourself.

:birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :jawdrop:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline shakilabarbosa

• View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: December 02, 2010, 12:09:25 AM »
I think Danny should refrain from communicating with anyone about his personal life through. e-mail or otherwise. There are people who will use e-mail, private messages and / or statements of other sites to discredit him rather than work history of Elan.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: December 02, 2010, 07:11:54 AM »
Quote from: "FART"
But wtf do I know

Not a damn thing.  And fart, go fuck yourself.

Funny.. for a 13 yr old adolescent
But for so-called adults... Sad
Sorry I hurted your feelings Sharon/Marky. Maybe if you 2 STFU and listen,you would see how ridiculous you sound,and look.
Will just say that you picked the wrong guy to fuck with
A year later and you are STILL crying and lying. 6-7 hate sites later,100 or so pages of bullshit,and countless tantrums...
Exactly what have you 2 accomplished ?
Could it be nothing ?
LOL = Losers = LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: December 02, 2010, 08:14:45 AM »
Fart you always say you picked the wrong guy to fuck with.  This is your MO old man.  Really, everyone should be afraid of Art cause he'll kick your ass.  Art you really really need professional help in the worse kind of way.   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: December 02, 2010, 08:19:01 AM »
Quote from: "ART"
Fart you always say you picked the wrong guy to fuck with.  This is your MO old man.  Really, everyone should be afraid of Art cause he'll kick your ass.  Art you really really need professional help in the worse kind of way.   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

The truth is told of the great Art,,, :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: December 02, 2010, 08:44:54 AM »
Fart is the devil...  Hardy hardy har har.  Art you should get a nice young sweet Catholic lady and do something productive instead of threatening people!  Art will threaten people again, give him time. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: December 02, 2010, 09:09:02 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
And I thought you were gonna be nice now Marky
This is as nice as you get huh?
Hate/Bile/Jealousy/Frustration
Wound up at Porters. Had Swordfish and many oysters. They do a really nice job there. Had this plate of sushi,6 oysters,several crab claws,and maybe squid salad (not sure).. Was excellant. Couple family members,few friends,good times.
Tell ya the truth Marky,there was a time I didnt think I would make it to 35,then I made some important changes in my life.
Since then my life has improved dramatically. I cant think you would understand this after reading the content of your posts for 10 years.
Some days are not the best,but every day is a good day.
Marky
I advise you to get some help. Its possible,modern day psychiatry could save your life. You seem very angry,and unstable. But this is the only way I have ever encountered you,and/or your other screen names. Little girl games in your 50's... whats that about ? Here's a newsflash Marky... Your adolescence is over by 35 or so years. Your lack of social skills are vastly related to your inability to communicate effectively.. thus we have the gay sex stories and wild accusations.
I call it Paranoia,immaturity,and vengeful.. But wtf do I know
I dont expect you to change anything,as you have shown what you really are.. a cowardly criminal
Good night Marky
May god have mercy on you

I wish you didn't change your plans I called my friend at Dunhills to help you with the best,I would have called Gregg or Lisa the owners, if I knew you were going to Porter's, they could have gotten you the Birthday Special.

But glad you had fun and a good meal,

{Tell ya the truth Marky,there was a time I didnt think I would make it to 35,then I made some important changes in my life.}

If you really knew me and didn't pretend I was everyone else, you would know I understand more than you think,And I am glad you were able to make a change in life to help yourself,and I too wondered how old I would be when I die. I have quite a past myself and also struggled with change and doubt, When I was at Elan, and it's all a matter of court records, I stole a car in Lewiston in 74, It was a 1970 Red Barracuda,I stole it from a tire shop by the mall, I got into a chase in Augusta, and it went for 30 miles or so at speeds of 100 ++,the cop pulled up next to me and pulled his gun, I cut him off, I finally was stopped by two semi's across the road.Some how Joe got me out of it,??? But my life was full of crazy stunts. The Skokie Police knew me by site,

We lived on Harvard Tere,and Niles Center.We later moved to Winnetka and my life didn't change much.I was running away all the time, and committing crimes one after the other, everything from car theft to armed robbery's in the city. They said I would make it to 21, at my pace,I think they were right, I was out of control.I finally turned spending  5 years in Prison, when I was 18, and then I think I woke up, not because prison was so hard,I just got tired of being locked up and all the bull-shit around it.I unfortunately grew up with allot of the people I knew in prison, from all of my previous stent, so it wasn't so bad,.

But I did miss my freedom and wondered if life was always going to be so confusing and fucked up,So I too made some big changes, and made it out of the woods. So yes Art I am truly glad you made it out of those woods too.I know I poke fun and beat up on you, but I also know we both endured some pretty fucked up times in life, Elan being probably one of the worst, and leaving the biggest scares to carry.The ages we were at was the problem. Now we would probably be able to blow most of it off, but as kids,,, Elan was allot to absorb and decipher. And trying to make scene out of it,???  I don't think anyone can.

Well thats my other side Art, I guess we can back to the battle now,LOL, :rofl:  :rofl:  But I am glad you made it 47 and may you have a good 47 more years,. :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: December 02, 2010, 09:23:25 AM »
Mark
That is thE first time,that I can remember,that you actually shared something real. Am damned impressed.
It appears that Elan is still stuck in your mind alot
I have the same problem,but not as often as in the past. Tho there are days,or moments I should say,that my mind still attacks me.
Its usually after I read your drivel
I have witnessed 1st hand your many screen names,and have mentioned them many times before. Its also been pointed out to me by numorous others. If you dont want to be seen as a troll,why play the game?
I understand sharon's illness,and I truly feel bad for her.
Not much for AA anymore,but some of the things they say remain the truth
"there by the grace of god go I"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: December 02, 2010, 10:47:41 AM »
Quote from: "shakilabarbosa"
I think Danny should refrain from communicating with anyone about his personal life through. e-mail or otherwise. There are people who will use e-mail, private messages and / or statements of other sites to discredit him rather than work history of Elan.

Copies Of All Of My Manifestos Are Available For The Christmas Season. :peace:  :peace:  :peace: And To All A Good Holiday, ::puke::  With Plenty Off Cheer :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  Lets Set A Record For The Old Group At A.A. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  ::puke::  ::puke::

And I Danny have Spoken            

If It Wasn't For Programs, I Would Be Dead .

Danny Has Spoken And Shared The Love.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. I live for it.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing. But I know more than All.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.I have my own space.

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive. We all need programs of some kind..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: December 02, 2010, 05:19:49 PM »
Mark
That is thE first time,that I can remember,that you actually shared something real. Am damned impressed.
It appears that Elan is still stuck in your mind alot
I have the same problem,but not as often as in the past. Tho there are days,or moments I should say,that my mind still attacks me.
Its usually after I read your drivel
I have witnessed 1st hand your many screen names,and have mentioned them many times before. Its also been pointed out to me by numorous others. If you dont want to be seen as a troll,why play the game?
I understand sharon's illness,and I truly feel bad for her.
Not much for AA anymore,but some of the things they say remain the truth
"there by the grace of god go I"

Farty didn't threaten anyone!  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: December 02, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
Could you be so kind as to go fuck yourself ?
Thanks in advance CUNT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: December 02, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
Quote from: "Danny B II"

Copies Of All Of My Manifestos Are Available For The Christmas Season. :peace:  :peace:  :peace: And To All A Good Holiday, ::puke::  With Plenty Off Cheer :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  Lets Set A Record For The Old Group At A.A. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  ::puke::  ::puke::

And I Danny have Spoken            

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive. We all need programs of some kind..

Don't Forget Special A Copy Of My Christmas & Hanukkah Manifesto,,Is Now Available,,, Great Stocking Stuffer,& Hanukkah Gift,,,, :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: December 02, 2010, 05:56:55 PM »
Quote from: "Danny B II"

And I Danny have Spoken            

Don't Forget Special A Copy Of My Christmas & Hanukkah Manifesto,,Is Now Available,,, Great Stocking Stuffer,& Hanukkah Gift,,,, Can E- Mail or Fed- Ex :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: December 06, 2010, 07:14:49 PM »
Thanks in advance CUNT

Fuck You Art,!!!!!.  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: December 07, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »
Quote from: "joell"
Thanks in advance CUNT

Fuck You Art,!!!!!.  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

And Yes Fuck You Art,!!!!!.  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: You and "Joel" should move in together you are both abusers and play both ends to the middle.