Author Topic: The Fucking Weak.  (Read 21477 times)

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Quote from: ""Valhalla""
Fuck that! What part of "pathetic shortcomings" didn't sink in?  :roll:
If that was directed my way, I'd have to say that it was in response to a Vet's wife's post about her anguish with her husband.
If he had said, "It's cool to force-feed Hindus steak sandwiches" in attempt to make her feel better about it somehow, would that change anything about the statement itself? :rofl:

It doesn't really matter why he said it; point is he said it...

And MY whole point all along it that it JUST may have been taken out of context.  Like I said before, typing something and saying it face-to-face are two totally different things...and meanings can be changed so very easily.

IF, how I inferred the original post to mean, was meant to console a Vet's wife...would that possibly change the meaning?  Would you POSSIBLY look at it in a different light?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2007, 11:35:47 PM »
If that was directed my way, I'd have to say that it was in response to a Vet's wife's post about her anguish with her husband.

i feel for her damn husband he's the victim not her.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2007, 11:39:23 PM »
If he had said, "It's cool to force-feed Hindus steak sandwiches" in attempt to make her feel better about it somehow, would that change anything about the statement itself? :rofl:

And MY whole point all along it that it JUST may have been taken out of context.  Like I said before, typing something and saying it face-to-face are two totally different things...and meanings can be changed so very easily.

IF, how I inferred the original post to mean, was meant to console a Vet's wife...would that possibly change the meaning?  Would you POSSIBLY look at it in a different light?

but it wasnt taken out of context or he wouldnt have defended what he knew he was saying before he posted.  he blatantly went one route and then finally got tired and chose to suddenly call foul and say it was all about him. total bs. but believe what you want. im just surprised based on what you Call an assumption you would defend a stranger so strongly.

and i do find it a bit insulting that because my brother died i wouldnt some how know what the hell i was talking about.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2007, 11:43:21 PM »

Feel free to explain how this could have possibly been "taken out of context" when the context is right there a few pages back on this thread in the post itself.

It is what it is.. you might as well stop trying to tell yourself (and the rest of us) otherwise.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2007, 11:43:33 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

Well, she is a victim, too...as are their children.   The web that Straight wove just gets bigger and bigger.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »

Yeah, it sounded like she had a few issues of her own..what with the cutting and all..

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2007, 11:46:32 PM »
Well, she is a victim, too...as are their children.   The web that Straight wove just gets bigger and bigger.

:cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
What's Up Wit Dat Willis????
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2007, 11:48:22 PM »
Are we talking about the infamous Preston Kune?  If so, for fuck's sake, WHY?  The guy was a prototype for the Cyberdyne T-1000.
His capacity for good citizenship to his fellow man will be forever stuck in traffic on the freeway of life.  I sincerely hope his unfortunate wife was able to find justice, solace, and the means to move on to a better life without him.

.........some people you jest cai'nt reach, so we get more of what we had last time."  "He want's it......... he get's it, and I don't lyke it enny
bettah than you men."   Captain Willard :  addressing the chaingang of Road Prison # 47 after bitch slapping "Cool Hand Luke" with a sap-jack for back sassing following an escape.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: What's Up Wit Dat Willis????
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2007, 11:56:02 PM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
Are we talking about the infamous Preston Kune?  If so, for fuck's sake, WHY?  The guy was a prototype for the Cyberdyne T-1000.
His capacity for good citizenship to his fellow man will be forever stuck in traffic on the freeway of life.  I sincerely hope his unfortunate wife was able to find justice, solace, and the means to move on to a better life without him.

Because his ex bumped this thread not long ago, and then some fucker had to come along and etc.etc.

Well at least you knew him... this other a-hole had to make the statement about vets in general, as if he's the authority on such things...

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2007, 11:59:23 PM »
but it wasnt taken out of context or he wouldnt have defended what he knew he was saying before he posted.  he blatantly went one route and then finally got tired and chose to suddenly call foul and say it was all about him. total bs. but believe what you want. im just surprised based on what you Call an assumption you would defend a stranger so strongly.

From all of this rhetoric, I cannot and don't feel the need  to clarify again why I read Guest's posts the way I did.  It's doing my head in right now.   All I know, is that from the Guest's response to the wife of the Straight Vet, it just seemed very appropriate.  Guest just seemed like they were trying to ease her pain with her husband.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2007, 12:25:44 AM »

:P  :o  :P  :o  :rofl:  :rofl:  :o    :P  :o  :P

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2007, 12:39:04 AM »

What?  You don't think that she and the children are victims of the whole vicious circle???

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2007, 11:10:03 AM »
What?  You don't think that she and the children are victims of the whole vicious circle???
Sure, and sorry for the obnoxious emoticons, but it sounds like (going by her post) that she may have pushed it a little with her "uncovering of hidden memories." I'm sure her intentions were good, but...    

Quote from: ""PA's wife""
Sometimes I wish I never asked. Sometimes I am glad I did.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=266644#266644

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2007, 11:25:38 AM »
From all of this rhetoric, I cannot and don't feel the need  to clarify again why I read Guest's posts the way I did.  It's doing my head in right now.   All I know, is that from the Guest's response to the wife of the Straight Vet, it just seemed very appropriate.  Guest just seemed like they were trying to ease her pain with her husband.
One thing you probably should keep in mind is that it is ever so easy for program vets to use their experience as an excuse for their pathetic shortcomings in life.

This sentence only reads one way, Valhalla...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »
Call me masochistic but I can't help but to beat the hornets nest like it was a fucking pinata one more time.

You obviously have never met anyone that has overplayed the role of some crippled broken down lame ass fucker because of $tr8.  I'm talking about the daily decision to continue to play the dramatic role of the victim in all regards.  I have met these folks, in my own neighborhood from my own program!  That isn't my 'condescending judgement' of these guys either.  These are my homeboys that I have known for decades that I eat, drink, and smoke with as I mentioned.  The way I stated that was: "so easy for program vets to use their experience as an excuse for their pathetic shortcomings in life" not all program vets, but a few I know, self included though not mentioned.  I too have been that crippled broken down lame ass fucker that has blamed the fucking program for everything from stubbing my toe to the car with dark windows parked across the street.  I was not referring to myself when I made my initial post to PAs wife.  Whether I refer to myself or my homeboys that have suffered through the same shit is my perogative as the composer of the post.  Since I did mention the fact that it's easy for some vets to choose to play the role of a victim, I knew kneejerks would happen and people would shred my post.  Hence my closing sentence.

I do choose not to continue to be victimized by STRAIGHT daily as I mentioned.  Some days it works for me, some days it doesn't.  I'm not judging anyone nor am I being condescending.

I just have to say that I don't know anyone named Kim.  Webdiva it sounds like you lit a torch to start some sort of witchhunt against someone that may have somehow possibly understood something in what I had to say to PAs wife.  

I also have to ask you webdiva where in the fuck were you reading about pedophilia in any of my posts?  How in the fuck did this go from the whether or not a person can really make a decision not to allow the continued daily dramatic victimization by STRAIGHT to pedophilia?  I missed something.

Words have been so completely twisted around and what is seen now is only the twist.  Misunderstood by some of the few that could even begin to understand.  Venomous and all too familiar...