Author Topic: Second Nature Wilderness Program  (Read 31832 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Second Nature Wilderness Program
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 04:48:15 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Anne, why do people like you and Samara accept these types of posts to a mother telling her story of her son?  Yet are upset when I post to defend her or balance the scales.  My posts were not hurtful to anyone, but that doesnt seem to matter to people like you.

Because you lied.  I wasn't upset with "worriedanne".  You lied to advance your agenda and that tends to piss people off.  It's really not that complicated.

No, not worriedanne, why were you not upset over posts like this?  
Quote from: "Guest"
OMG I was there with your kid, what a small world. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your son is gay and had the time of his life sucking off all of us for extra rice. That's the real reason he gained weight.. well.. and he swallows. Extra nutrients!

:nods:

Wouldnt you have any empathy for the mother?  This person lied, but was hateful.  I posted as a guest to try to help.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 05:00:34 PM »
Anne, why do people like you and Samara accept these types of posts to a mother telling her story of her son?  Yet are upset when I post to defend her or balance the scales.  My posts were not hurtful to anyone, but that doesnt seem to matter to people like you.

Because you lied.  I wasn't upset with "worriedanne".  You lied to advance your agenda and that tends to piss people off.  It's really not that complicated.

OMG I was there with your kid, what a small world. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your son is gay and had the time of his life sucking off all of us for extra rice. That's the real reason he gained weight.. well.. and he swallows. Extra nutrients!

Gee, do you think it might be because I didn't participate in that thread?   ::)   So, for the record, it was a dick move to post shit like that, but that person isn't here right now.  You are and you got caught lying, so I commented on it.  If the poster who said that about her kid were to come out here now, I'd say to them now that it was a completely dick move to do that.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2010, 05:03:05 PM »

Gee, do you think it might be because I didn't participate in that thread?   ::)   So, for the record, it was a dick move to post shit like that, but that person isn't here right now.  You are and you got caught lying, so I commented on it.  If the poster who said that about her kid were to come out here now, I'd say to them now that it was a completely dick move to do that.

Thank you,  and if you think my post was a dick move then thats fine too.  but I dont agree with you.  I would post the same thing if the new rules were not in place.  If guest posting and trolling is allowed for some it should be allowed for everyone.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2010, 09:24:02 AM »
Lying is lying.  Period.  How do we know YOU didn't write that post Whooter?  Just to make a point about how insensitive and immature we all are here?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2010, 09:26:30 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Lying is lying.  Period.  How do we know YOU didn't write that post Whooter?  Just to make a point about how insensitive and immature we all are here?

I could not have written it because all my posts were strung together and tied to my user name.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 09:27:57 AM »
I agree with Whooter here.  His posts were strung together and revealed he has lied for nearly six years about his "family story" here and believes it's OK to lie to promote programs.  Check it out:

Whooter finally admits his whole story here is straight cock-and-bull nonsense.

Here he admits to having his SON sent to Second Nature Wilderness:

Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Finally forced to admit his whole story here is bullshit.  Priceless.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2010, 09:47:14 AM »

I could not have written it because all my posts were strung together and tied to my user name.

OK, fair enough, you are still a liar.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »

OK, fair enough, you are still a liar.

Well, if a wife asks her husband:  "Honey do I look fat in this dress?"  and he doesnt want to hurt her so he says "No, honey you look beautiful"  then yes he is a liar.
So there are times a person will lie.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2010, 10:03:17 AM »
In some cases, like Whooter's, everything he says is a lie, not just "sometimes."

Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2010, 11:41:44 AM »

Well, if a wife asks her husband:  "Honey do I look fat in this dress?"  and he doesnt want to hurt her so he says "No, honey you look beautiful"  then yes he is a liar.

Yeah, but you know damn well that's not what we're talking about here.  We're talking about you lying about whether or not you had a daughter or two sons in a program.  We're talking about you posing as other people here to promote your agenda to fill your wallet.  You're a liar and have admitted so and you're even proud of it and readily admit that you'd do it again, to suit your needs.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2010, 11:49:06 AM »

Yeah, but you know damn well that's not what we're talking about here.  We're talking about you lying about whether or not you had a daughter or two sons in a program.  We're talking about you posing as other people here to promote your agenda to fill your wallet.  You're a liar and have admitted so and you're even proud of it and readily admit that you'd do it again, to suit your needs.

Yes I admitted that I lied and said I had a son there to comfort a woman who was being trashed by some harsh fornits posters.  If I had said I had a daughter they would have figured out it was me.  They already thought I was posing as "Worried Anne"  so I changed it to "Son".  You read the thread.  I didnt see how anyone made any money off of that, Anne.  See you accuse others of lying and then you tell a fib yourself.  Why is it okay for you to lie but not for others?

Pot calling the Kettle black again.  lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2010, 11:51:09 AM »
More lies to cover up the BIG LIE:

The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2010, 11:53:58 AM »

Yes I admitted that I lied and said I had a son there to comfort a woman who was being trashed by some harsh fornits posters.  If I had said I had a daughter they would have figured out it was me.

Oh bullshit.  You lied to suit your own agenda.  You got caught, now you're trying to spin it.  We're all unbelievably shocked.  ::)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2010, 11:57:32 AM »

Yes I admitted that I lied and said I had a son there to comfort a woman who was being trashed by some harsh fornits posters.  If I had said I had a daughter they would have figured out it was me.

Oh bullshit.  You lied to suit your own agenda.  You got caught, now you're trying to spin it.  We're all unbelievably shocked.  ::)

Hahahahaha.  Pure pwnage.  I told you, Whooter, that your lies would backfire on you and they sure did, huh?

Now Anne knows the answer to the question you would never answer:

Son or daughter, Whooter?

Now we all know the truth:

The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »

And you lied when you tried to tell people I was making money off the post.  That seems to be okay with you because you hold the double standard.