Author Topic: John Reuben's Garbage Depot  (Read 18923 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: John Reuben's Garbage Depot
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Looks like John once again painted himself into a corner and can't see a way out. Priceless.

Stop skirting the issue John. Ask your question so we can address it and move forward.

Good going RB in keeping your personal attacks and trolling of thewho over in this garbage depot.  This will be a big service to the rest of us if you can continue to keep it here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »
TheAsshole, I mean, TheWho, makes me weary with his trolling.  Always calling himself "we" and speaking for everyone else.  Get a LIFE, TheAsshole, you fucking loser.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2009, 03:50:02 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
TheAsshole, I mean, TheWho, makes me weary with his trolling.  Always calling himself "we" and speaking for everyone else.  Get a LIFE, TheAsshole, you fucking loser.
Sorry,RB, that this upsets you so much, but it is only fair to others who are posting here.  Keep the personal attacks (like above) here, in this thread, and the forum will be kept much cleaner and easier to follow and read.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »
#1 I'm not RB
#2 You are an asshole

Just sticking to the facts.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2009, 04:36:40 PM »
#1 I'm not RB
#2 You are an asshole

Just sticking to the facts.

Whoops, sorry, RB, you did say you never guest post!!!  Ha,Ha,Ha,   Gotcha

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »
Oh no John, I acknowledged guest posting about five times on many occasions.

Now stop skirting the issue. Ask your question so we can address it and move forward.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Oh no John, I acknowledged guest posting about five times on many occasions.

Now stop skirting the issue. Ask your question so we can address it and move forward.

Great, then when they are all linked together we can move forward.  Let me know.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2009, 05:11:38 PM »
Trying to go back to that John? Looking for anyway out of that corner?

Sorry Johnny, Ginger used your own argument against you remember? Let me refresh your memory:

Volunteering and actually showing up to do the work are two different things. Nobody is rushing you, being passive and sitting next to the phone for weeks on end waiting for a phone call doesn’t help the cause to move forward. Eventually a person has to become proactive, advocate for himself and make things happen (if he really wants them to).
When you get your posts strung together and stop running from it then we can move forward. Sitting by the phone, waiting for something to happen doesnt insure results. We will let you figure out for yourself how you want to proceed. If you are afraid of what you posted in the past then I suspect the work will not get done. Either way over time we will get the answer

Then Ginger's response:

Let me see if I can clear this up. He asked. Repeatedly. I haven't done it for a couple of reasons.

First, even if I do link all the posts from a particular address that doesn't prove that the same person isn't posting through a proxy or from some other location. Not that I personally would expect RB to be dodgy that way. Just that linking some posts doesn't prove the absence of others.

Second, even if it were possible to prove the above, the whooter would just call us all liars.

Third, 1+3 = feeding the troll.... and I try not to do that. I'd just wind up getting wrapped up into whooterland crazieness and I really, really don't need that.

Just ignore the asshole!

There you have it Johnny. By your own standards I proved you wrong. If I really had something hide why would I be so.......proactive about linking up the posts?

I know you don't have an answer so why try?

Stop skirting the issue, ask your question so we can address it and move forward. You still arent being let off the hook Johnny.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2009, 05:23:55 PM »
Speaking of skirts Robert.  You should consider coming out from behind Gingers.  I figured out a way to have my posts linked together.  I am sure if it is important to you you will do the same.  Work on it.......Try asking psy like I did.  It took him a few minutes.

You lied once when you said you got the job done.  Then it took getting Ginger involved to prove you never did get them strung together.  Lets just wait until it is done then we can move forward.

Not a big deal either way.  You are doing very well so far and have had 2 or 3 posts where you contributed something vs just trolling me.  This will be a healthy exercise while you are waiting to have your posts done.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2009, 07:11:12 PM »
*YAWN*

I know you don't have an answer so why try?

Thanks for once again proving me right Johnny.

As for asking Psy, you already know I have but here you go just as a reminder:

http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php? ... on#p334705

http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php? ... de#p334782

Almost two months ago now John. Two whole months of me being proactive because I never had anything to hide afterall. Something Ginger (once again) using your own standards proved to you.

So then stop skirting the issue John, ask your question so we can address it and move forward.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2009, 07:37:48 PM »
I am sure if your paycheck wasnt on your desk or deposited in your account you would not just *YAWN* and say..... "oh well maybe next week".  You would expect the results of your weeks toil and work towards getting that done..... its easy to sit back and say   "oh I tried and everyone was busy"

When the results of your posts being strung together is completed let me know.  (That was the deal)  you tried lying and that didnt work now we need to wait.  We both have time, Bruce.

If you dont want it done just say so, no shame it in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2009, 08:12:09 PM »
Thewho is such a dumb asshole.  He must expect RB to beat Ginger or Psy until they link his posts. He can't do it himself and they won't.

And thewho continuously masturbates to what he thinks is a 'victory' over some kid on the 'net.  What a moron.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2009, 08:21:38 PM »
Thewho is such a dumb asshole.  He must expect RB to beat Ginger or Psy until they link his posts. He can't do it himself and they won't.

And thewho continuously masturbates to what he thinks is a 'victory' over some kid on the 'net.  What a moron.

Sorry Bruce, I know you are frustrated.  But , unike you I dont seek to win every argument or own people like you seek to so I dont get frustrated and name call.  My posts just are looking for the truth and that seems to bother you (and I know why).

Stay true to yourself and if you dont have anything to hide you will accomplish what we stated earlier.

This is a good place for your personal attacks.  Thanks for keeping the rest of the forum clean its been a good debate.  Many people besides myself appreciate it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2009, 08:30:46 PM »
Well see the thing is, you lied about having your own posts linked up. Take a look:

http://http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27884&p=336271&hilit=morning#p336271

RobertBruce wrote:

Oh also my guest posts have been linked up, there just wasnt enough to add to make a difference. You pretending to be a admin doesnt affect that. Your turn!

Looks like we are all set. They finished mine up this morning, just before yours.

I notice you are still back pedaling on the Dunbar facts...... trying to pass it off on Elvis still? Ha,Ha,Ha somethings never change. You got egg on your face and dont even know it yet... You use to step back and let DJ take the hits now your all alone.

I've been enjoying this one, Bruce.

As far as your stay at HLA we all know it was 2 weeks (I guess some may say it is close to a year or maybe it just felt like it? Ha,Ha,Ha), but we acknowledge you as a survivor. Dont worry your classification is still valid, Bruce.

So why the double standard John? Furthermore your analogy has a fallacy. A person goes into a job with the understanding that they will paid for said job, they do the work because an arrangement has been reached. At the end of a pay period an employee is required to pay their employee for the labor that was rendered. This is much different situation. You're claiming now (having to change your tune yet again) that I wouldn't just shrug off not having recieved my desired goals, or in this case having my posts linked together. While I understand that you still believe yourself to be the center of hte universe, the truth is we aren't entitled to anything. Least of all on here. All I could do was ask Ginger and Psy repeatedly to link up my post, which believe me I did. Repeatedly. Which according to you is the telltale sign that a person wants the truth exposed and has nothing to hide. That being the case, again by your own standards, you have your answe, and you were proven wrong yet againr. Just because you're afraid to answer the question doesnt change the facts of the situation.

You further have this to consider. Ginger and Psy have both stated they are unwilling to do the link up. I can't make them. Since there were only ever five posts to add anyway, what's the point? So then it apears rather that it is you who is trying to avoid a topic. If you'd rather not talk about your numerous lies, all you have to do is say so. Everyone here would understand.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »
Sorry Bruce, I know you are frustrated. But , unike you I dont seek to win every argument or own people like you seek to so I dont get frustrated and name call. My posts just are looking for the truth and that seems to bother you (and I know why).

Stay true to yourself and if you dont have anything to hide you will accomplish what we stated earlier.

This is a good place for your personal attacks. Thanks for keeping the rest of the forum clean its been a good debate. Many people besides myself appreciate it.

I'm not frustrated at all John. Afterall I'm winning the argument and owning you. What would I have to be frustrated over? I have no more reason to do that then I have to guest post, something else I'm not doing either.