Author Topic: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org  (Read 53215 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2009, 07:23:35 AM »
HLA does not allow kids to go for visits to sick loved ones or to their funerals.  This kid was not allowed to go to his mom's funeral.  It's the HLA way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2009, 07:27:23 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Max went to the funeral, no need to worry.  They are just trying to make programs look bad.  Keep in mind you are on fornits.

Ya know you people suck.  We know his kid probably went to the god dam funeral.  We were posting that to try to smoke out this Rueben guy and get him to respond here on fornits.  Why cant people just shut the fuck up and post in other threads.  We sent him emails letting him know about fornits so he is probly reading this shit right now.  Fuck, I cant believe you ruined it like that.  Are you retarded? Or what?

This is funny.  There would be no need to email Reuben, as he posts here every day and has for many years.  ^This^ is him, aka 'TheWho.'  John, people just want to know why you sent your kid to a program that amassed nearly 3000 pages of ORS violations, and, considering that fact, why anyone should let you tell them how to handle their kid.

Just shoot us straight, Johnny.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2009, 07:56:34 AM »

Max went to the funeral, no need to worry.  They are just trying to make programs look bad.  Keep in mind you are on fornits.

Ya know you people suck.  We know his kid probably went to the god dam funeral.  We were posting that to try to smoke out this Rueben guy and get him to respond here on fornits.  Why cant people just shut the fuck up and post in other threads.  We sent him emails letting him know about fornits so he is probly reading this shit right now.  Fuck, I cant believe you ruined it like that.  Are you retarded? Or what?

This is funny.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »

This is funny.  There would be no need to email Reuben, as he posts here every day and has for many years.  ^This^ is him, aka 'TheWho.'  John, people just want to know why you sent your kid to a program that amassed nearly 3000 pages of ORS violations, and, considering that fact, why anyone should let you tell them how to handle their kid.

Just shoot us straight, Johnny.

Great question.  I'd like to hear the answer to this.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2009, 01:22:37 PM »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2009, 06:36:45 PM »
Anyone who sends their child to HLA knowing what Mr. Reuben knows (and knew about HLA before he sent Max) is patently insane.

I find it amusing also that every time Mr. Reuben responds to this thread he intentionally misspells his name, as he knows it won't hit that way in a search engine.  He's an internet marketing guy, after all.  

Let me also say that these threats of suing are idle.  If Mr. Reuben were to file suit, he would be subject to discovery and all of his posts here as "TheWho" and his other "guest" posts would become documented fact in the public record and his little referral/kickback business would be drowned in the bathtub.  

By not suing and instead trolling he maintains "plausible deniability."  If he were to bring suit, he would be identified and officially and indelibly "outed" as it were, and I assure you, he does not want what he's done here to be tied to his reputation.  Because he sold his account and posts only as a "guest" he also cannot delete the record of his actions.  

Mr. Reuben is in a terrible pickle of his own design and therefore will do nothing (except carp, gripe and troll).

Just my two cents.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2009, 10:24:09 PM »
The problem is that Mr.Reuben hasnt responded here yet.  We dont even know if he is reading this stuff.  Has anyone emailed him?  I dont think anyone is going to sue over an internet site.  Plus the only reason he would sue was to recoup damages, but there havent been any damages.  He can still refer to HLA and ASR all he likes.  fornits hasnt made a dent in that business as far as know.

Offline Revenge Fantasy

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »
Hi Mr. Reuben,
Does being a soulless program pimp ever get you down?
Posting from the burka ‘cause it’s easier to hide my gat http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZwC-VH8OnI

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »
Quote from: "Revenge Fantasy"
Hi Mr. Reuben,
I dont think he meant here on fornits.  Try emailing him at STICC and see if he comes here to post.

Offline Revenge Fantasy

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »
I’ll take that as a no. Mr. Reuben (may I call you John?). Could you enlighten everyone on what it’s like to be you…You know having a limited spectrum of emotion and all.
Posting from the burka ‘cause it’s easier to hide my gat http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZwC-VH8OnI

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2009, 08:30:48 AM »
Quote from: "Revenge Fantasy"
Hi Mr. Reuben,

I don't think it does.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2009, 11:42:41 AM »
Maybe ISAC can add SavingTeens.org and STICC to the list of known ed cons who refer to abusive programs, along with PURE where it belongs.

There is a rumour that John D. Reuben's dead son was gay and that was the real reason for shipping him to ASR.  Why did John D. Reuben refer to his son as his daughter?  Was it a cruel homophobic jibe?  How aware was his son of his dad's postings on here and did John D. Reuben's work as the who contribute to his son's death?

When you see that John D. Reuben posted non stop even on the days immediately following his son's death, you know his problem goes deeper than a "limited spectrum of emotion".  He's emotionally dead.

John D. Reuben's work as the who needs to very publicly linked to STICC and Lon Woodbury, so people can see the essence of a program parent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 15, 2009, 08:19:20 AM »
John D. Reuben is a wanna-be EdCon 'who' started a business making referrals to known abusive programs.  He has linked up with some of the most familiar bogeymen of the TTI such as Lon Woodbury, Martha Kolbe and many others, like NATSAP and Aspen Education.

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Eventually Michael Joshua Reuben overdosed on heroin and died due to his father's neglect in his time of need.

John's son Max H. Reuben is also a program veteran, but John declines to say which program.

Please lend your support in researching John's connections to the TTI and those of his firm STICC.

John, if you had followed sound medical advice, Mike would still be with us today.  Max, although still living, is deeply scarred by his experiences that you forced him into.  Now you want other people to follow your example which leads to psychological destruction or even death.  John used paid death notices in newspapers accross the country to draw attention to STICC and to get donations to send other kids to SUWS and ASR, a particularly misguided and disgusting thing to do.

Thank you to Mike's roommate [name withheld] who sought me out to tell Mike's story here and ask us here at Fornits to try to cripple STICC as a referral source to programs that verifiably kill children and are 100% ineffective.

R.I.P., Mike.  Your dad let you down, but your friends love you eternally.   :peace:

Please add your thoughts to this topic.

bump

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2009, 11:01:29 PM »
Mr. Reuben is busy right now.  He is determined to save AARC, although he isn't sure where AARC is, or what it is.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »
John D. Reuben is a wanna-be EdCon 'who' started a business making referrals to known abusive programs.  He has linked up with some of the most familiar bogeymen of the TTI such as Lon Woodbury, Martha Kolbe and many others, like NATSAP and Aspen Education.

John's son, 'who' was forced into two abusive programs, SUWS and ASR, did not receive the help he desperately needed from the unlicensed, unseducated staff of SUWS and ASR, but he was able to make it through, getting out at age 18.  Since the boy's legitimate psychological issues were never addressed while he was detained by for-profit quacks, his family bond was destroyed and when he came home from ASR he estranged himself from John and went back to his old behaviors (as almost every teen does after being detained by quacks) and got much more deeply into much harder drugs, turning to heroin to get his fix and escape from his terrible problems that his father refused to seek legitimate treatment for.

Eventually Michael Joshua Reuben overdosed on heroin and died due to his father's neglect in his time of need.

John's son Max H. Reuben is also a program veteran, but John declines to say which program.

Please lend your support in researching John's connections to the TTI and those of his firm STICC.

John, if you had followed sound medical advice, Mike would still be with us today.  Max, although still living, is deeply scarred by his experiences that you forced him into.  Now you want other people to follow your example which leads to psychological destruction or even death.  John used paid death notices in newspapers accross the country to draw attention to STICC and to get donations to send other kids to SUWS and ASR, a particularly misguided and disgusting thing to do.

Thank you to Mike's roommate [name withheld] who sought me out to tell Mike's story here and ask us here at Fornits to try to cripple STICC as a referral source to programs that verifiably kill children and are 100% ineffective.

R.I.P., Mike.  Your dad let you down, but your friends love you eternally.   :peace:

Please add your thoughts to this topic.

bump