Author Topic: This Stuff Happens at AARC All The Time  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This Stuff Happens at AARC All The Time
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:03:04 PM »
Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his AARCmobile and he
couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE the city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the AARCmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." VAUSE care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the AARCmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $193k (CANADIAN) in it!!! Can you believe it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: This Stuff Happens at AARC All The Time
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »
Your offensive...

You're either The Wiz or a close associate of his.

Considering the sexual assaults and BS that happens within AARC - I find this post to be tasteless and offensive...

Guest44431444

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:09:03 PM »
Spelling errors, vile sense of humor... written by a current or former staff member, no doubt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »
Quote from: "Guest44431444"
Your offensive...

- I find this post to be tasteless and offensive...

Guest44431444

Thank you!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »
Ya know you read stories here about AARC and just when you having me believing the place is a cult and bad for kids you write a story like this.  How can we believe the other stories.
I think that many of you just have it out for AARC and will write anything to discredit then.  I just cant believe it now.  Is there any way to tell the difference between the made up stories and the real accounts?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 02:17:39 PM »
I am a former client of theirs - within the first 25 to go through the center.

I write about my experiences and can say that a lot of what has been said on this board is truth and some of it is complete useless dribble being spouted off by people who either have never been through AARC or have a vendetta against Kids / Kids of New Jersey / Straight, etc...

People who come on this board spouting off about just smoking a bowl - etc, that is absolutely of no value to this forum - it should be a place to constructively criticize the actions of AARC and derivatives of other Kids spin-offs.

The protests that are organized by the so called crusader for legalizing Marijuana are nothing short of laughable - it just seems so hypocritical for a pot-head to be protesting a treatment center when he obviously can't come to terms with his own life issues.

If there are so called graduates of AARC and people who never really struggled with addiction but were forced to attend the center, then those people should be able to conduct themselves in such a way that there can be some insightful posts so that both sides are presented.

Enjoy the day!

Guest44431444

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
- it just seems so hypocritical for a pot-head to be protesting a treatment center when he obviously can't come to terms with his own life issues.

Guest44431444

What a fucking idiot  AARC cocksucker you are, you brainwashed shit-for-brains-with-his-head-up-his-ass (where it shares an apartment with Vause's dick).  Equating the use of, and advocacy of, marijuana with "inability to come to terms with life issues" just shows how fucking retarded you either are or were made by AARC.

Marijuana is a positive, benificent friend to those that use it.  Only ignorant assholes like yourself equate smoking weed with having a "drug problem".  Your attitude toward marijuana and those who use it is indicative of the fact that you are not only clueless about marijuana, its effects, and users, but also that you are still swilling AARC-brand (it was called Straight or KIDS in the USA) Kool-Aid.

Fuck off and die so I can grow some sensimilla on your grave so that you will at least be useful for something.

Offline Guest44431444

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »
Well first - AARC cocksucker, I am not - I am actually banned from there, so next...

As for the "benefits" to using Marijuana - medicinally, sure, I can see that - I have a friend who uses it for MS, do I agree, no but it's not my place to judge.

As for the rest of your post, it's just mindless bantering that I expect from a base head that probably should have spent more time focusing on themselves rather than others.

You should also go back to school to expand your vocabulary a little deeper than it appears to be.

Good luck with your (useless) life...

Guest44431444

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 05:40:53 PM »
Well first - AARC cocksucker, I am not - I am actually banned from there, so next...

As for the "benefits" to using Marijuana - medicinally, sure, I can see that - I have a friend who uses it for MS, do I agree, no but it's not my place to judge.

As for the rest of your post, it's just mindless bantering that I expect from a base head that probably should have spent more time focusing on themselves rather than others.

You should also go back to school to expand your vocabulary a little deeper than it appears to be.

Good luck with your (useless) life...

Guest44431444

Again, you prove your idiotic mindset.   Go back to sucking AARC cock...........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »

Guest44431444

Damn, I almost agreed with ya until I read this part of your post.  You are babbling Cultspeak out of your ass..............the guy comes on and is pro-pot, so you immediately call him a base head...........you are obviously still in the grip of AARC, even if you "aren't allowed there" anymore.

Get some help, some counseling, or something to help you deal with the serious emotional injuries inflicted upon you by AARC and Vause.

Oh, yeah, you should also START SMOKING MARIJUANA (although I realize this is going to be difficult with Vause's dick in your mouth).

Offline Guest44431444

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 08:01:10 PM »
I'd debate with either of you but it's obvious you both are about as clueless as they come.

The original intent of this post and why I responded was the absolute disgusting tone in which the OP started this thread.

I probably should have kept my nose out of it but I could not - still one of my many character defects.

Guest44431444

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »
Well, I think the OP really throws into question the validity of all the other posts about AARC.  Obviously the original post was fabricated like some kid who failed biology class and wanted to get back at his teacher by making up some story about him to make himself feel better that he didn’t apply himself, it was disgusting.  It fucking pisses me off because I thought all the shit I was reading about AARC was real but it may be all written by just one person trying to smear their name.
What are we all suppose to believe now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 08:52:54 PM »
Quote from: "Molson Drinkin' Victim of AARC"
Miller Newton's protege JERRY VAUSE touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his AARCmobile and he
couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me.

Thank you AARC supporter for slandering your role model on a public forum. If we're ever served papers for a defamation suit ( :roflmao: ), we'll make sure you're included as well.

:agree:

How many times are you going to bring up your friend who accused his teacher of molestation to 'get back at him'? You know, ever since the AARC gala was protested, it seems like a particular AARC supporter(s) has been copying and pasting relentlessly on fornits. I'm not quite sure why - maybe to drive people away from fornits. Or maybe to help us prove how maladjusted AARC supporters are, being that they would spend their entire waking moments copying and pasting posts on a forum in order to dissuade people from learning the truth about your cult. Here's a tip... if you must copy and paste something for all eternity, try to make it something that will actually open people's eyes and make them see your point of view. (Your 'friend' who tried to get back at his teacher doesn't do that for me at all.)

And in case you're wondering why I find the idea of a defamation suit so amusing...

If someone sues for defamation, the most common defenses are:

Truth (known in law as "justification")
Absolute privilege
Qualified privilege
Fair comment

1. Truth or justification
A statement may hurt your reputation, but if it is true, anyone who says it has a valid defence if you sue them for defamation.

2. Absolute privilege
There are two main examples of this defence: statements made as evidence at a trial, and statements made in Parliament. This defence also allows the fair and accurate reporting of those statements in the media, such as newspaper reports of a trial. People must be able to speak freely in our justice and political systems without worrying about being sued.

3. Qualified privilege
Say a former employee of yours gave your name to an employer as a reference and that employer calls you for a reference. You say, "Well, frankly, I found that that employee caused morale problems." As long as you act in good faith and without malice, the defense of qualified privilege protects you if the former employee sues you for defamation. You gave your honest opinion and the caller had a legitimate interest in hearing it.

4. Fair comment
We all are free to comment – even harshly – about issues of public interest, as long as our comments are honest, based on fact, and not malicious. For example, a newspaper columnist may write that a Member of Parliament (an MP) says he supports equality and equal rights, but he opposes same-sex marriages. The columnist writes that the MP is hypocritical. If the MP sues the columnist for defamation, the columnist has the defence of fair comment.

From what I've seen, the only comments about AARC that have been slanderous and NOT based on fact have been, without a doubt, written by AARC affiliates/supporters. Good luck with that lawsuit. Just the thought of it makes me  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:33 AM »

I probably should have kept my nose out of it but I could not - still one of my many character defects.

Guest44431444

There ya go again, spouting the cultspeak.............

And you other guys.......quit all that talk about slander---you're making me scared that I'll have to spend all the AARC money that showed up in my bank account on a lawyer (that's Yankee for "barrister" or "soliciter", ya fucking Canuck AARC-loving jizz receptacle)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 02:59:50 PM »
Ok, the "touched my junk" post has been over done. That is so 10yrs ago. Get a new one that is more interesting please.

Next, all that garbage about anti-pot smoking and base head and character defects  is completely cultspeak. I agree w/ Guest. If you come in here using terms like that and want the long time posters to this forum to stand behind you or believe you have any validity at all - You are saddly mistaken. I suggest you read as much as you can about all the pieces people have put together here about the lineage of programs and how they all use specific language to brainwash you and your families. You are still spouting off that programed bullshit. Stop passing on the Cult gene please! It is like a contagious disease, and I don't want yours.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this cultspeaking poster the troll.