Author Topic: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?  (Read 11474 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 04:55:51 PM »
Quote from: "KELA"
Quote from: "Guest"
LOL.  So Zen's daughter, who is half CCM's age, see the crap CCm and her buddies post about her and takes it with a grain of salt and a little humor.  CCM rages six months later about something that never existed, she can't prove existed. or find on the forum.

Grow up, CCM, Gookin and the who.

This whole scene is retarded. Psy, you really should just ask Zen to link to what he wrote and put this to bed.

LOL.  You're weak, dude.  How can Zen link to what doesn't exist?  And hey:  Your mama don't work here? Find your own links,  you lazy bastard.  You posted Zen's info, so you know how to search.  Find this mythical post or SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE!!!

Again, Zen's kid has to see the shit YOU posted?   You're bitching about something you can't even FIND???  Moron!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 05:02:16 PM »
Gosh guys!!!  This is soooooo old!!! Bag it, already!!! Really!!!  Take a break, thewho is?

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 05:06:30 PM »
Quote from: "CCMguy1989"
LOL.  So Zen's daughter, who is half CCM's age, see the crap CCm and her buddies post about her and takes it with a grain of salt and a little humor.  CCM rages six months later about something that never existed, she can't prove existed. or find on the forum.

This whole scene is retarded. Psy, you really should just ask Zen to link to what he wrote and put this to bed.

LOL.  You're weak, dude.  How can Zen link to what doesn't exist?  And hey:  Your mama don't work here? Find your own links,  you lazy bastard.  You posted Zen's info, so you know how to search.  Find this mythical post or SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE!!!

Again, Zen's kid has to see the shit YOU posted?   You're bitching about something you can't even FIND???  Moron!!!!

Um, this has been covered-- the post exists--zen doesn't deny that. He just won't link to it. Why?

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 05:14:37 PM »

by the way, there are quite a # of people who respond to this issue. The person who posted stuff is not me.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 05:16:22 PM »
Quote from: "dfs"

Um, this has been covered-- the post exists--zen doesn't deny that. He just won't link to it. Why?

Um - freak - I DO deny it.  It does not exist.  How can I link to it?  Psy verified there was no post.  You're a fucking idiot troll who's posting my family's info and demanding shit you know is non-existent.

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, and we know Zen has those WMD...uh..links somewhere..."

Shut up.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »
Quote from: "SFA"

by the way, there are quite a # of people who respond to this issue. The person who posted stuff is not me.

PROVE IT!  Post the evidence.  Otherwise, take the blame anon.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »
I am not theWho, either.  Do not accuse me.  Post the link now Zen.  You know where it is.  We'll kill you if you don't.

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 05:25:23 PM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"

Um - freak - I DO deny it.  It does not exist.  How can I link to it?  Psy verified there was no post.  You're a fucking idiot troll who's posting my family's info and demanding shit you know is non-existent.

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, and we know Zen has those WMD...uh..links somewhere..."

Shut up.

Oh, god, zen. You are something. Here you talk about the post that "doesn't exist":

DON'T ask for what you DON'T WANT....I've got as many boundaries as you, who.  Obviously.[…]

Share your "information".

Now I'll honor my end and delete the above.

Here you wrote how you edited it “without being asked”: 

I edited CCM's name out of the post without anyone asking me to do it.

You really should pick a story and stick to it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »
Just for the record, I don't own a gun. Or poison...
I just like to cook.
What started all of this? Can somebody fill me in? I know people on here are posting rude things about me, but I don't understand why.

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »
whenever dealing with zenagent it's best to quote everything he says before he can erase it and deny its existence. JSYK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 05:47:35 PM »
Whoever decided to post 6425 Owens Lane had a bad idea.
That is not where Zen lives.
That needs to be taken down before the person that lives there finds out it is up there.
Not a good idea at all.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 06:07:31 PM »
THIS SHIT IS TIRED
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »

Shut up.

Over here you weren't claiming it was non existent. You were apologizing
Okay, first I'd like to apologize to CCM - I didn't use anything more than your first name and home state, (you used to sign your posts with your first name).  I did add your husband's first name, too. 

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »
can i come over ? the goat sounds wonderful,ill bring mint jelly and be polite
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »
Quote from: "SDS"

Shut up.

Over here you weren't claiming it was non existent. You were apologizing
Okay, first I'd like to apologize to CCM - I didn't use anything more than your first name and home state, (you used to sign your posts with your first name).  I did add your husband's first name, too. 

DAMN!  Over and over you post this but:  Where in the FUCK does the guy ever admit he posted ANYONE'S info?  AND I've run through all of zen's posts around the time this supposedly occurred, and there's NOTHING THERE.  If he did edit out whatever it was WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING DAMAGE?  And why are you torturing his family?