Author Topic: A special note to Psy:  (Read 11929 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2007, 02:05:24 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Previous post is CCM Girl.

You guys have got to get better info! You keep accusing me of posting ANON, and it's not me. If I want to post, I log in, and do it.

They are just guessing, CCM, they do it to me all the time.

It's good to know I am not the only one they do it to! Hey, I had a great time the other night btw! What are the plans for today?

If the weather holds I'd like to see if Pierre can get "Lady of the C" ready for her maiden voyage this afternoon, maybe an evening cruise... I was going to surprise you.  We will have to have food brought in because (remember) Millie is afraid of the water and no one from here is available tonight, (I will work on getting someone st up long term)  I am still at the club and waiting for his call....... let me know if its good for you.

You're so sweet, and such a romantic. Why do these people on Fornits hate you so much? I am very excited, what should I bring to wear? I will go ahead and start looking for help that can handle the land, as well as the water. You don't have to do that darling. You already do so much.

I do want to keep Millie around though. She is so good with the little one, and her cooking is pretty darn fabulous too. I'm sitting here going over the menu with the caterer for the holiday party we are holding.

Is there anyone we have forgotten to invite? Please let me know if there is. Right now, the guest count is at 186. We have room for 200. Let me know sweetie, ASAP.

Hmmm.  14 more people.. Ill give it some thought.. Thanks

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2007, 02:05:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
I'm sitting here going over the menu with the caterer for the holiday party we are holding. I have decided on Spam

No Spam for the party! But, do you remember Who that B & B we stayed in that fried it up? I was actually surprised how good it was.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2007, 02:08:44 PM »
I'm just keeping a word doc. of all his stuff. He writes contradicting things on threads and it gets buried. maybe it's a tactic, maybe just his stupidity, who knows?

But whatever, no matter - what he does, changes nothing, especially the truth about abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2007, 02:10:46 PM »
& I like how he and CCM can glibly carry on a conversation in the midst of a serious discussion - another childish, immature tactic - but thanks for showing your true colors, TheWho and CCM. I'm sure you come across as real bastions of authority with the little charade you got going.

Kudos!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2007, 02:11:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
I'm sitting here going over the menu with the caterer for the holiday party we are holding. I have decided on Spam

No Spam for the party! But, do you remember Who that B & B we stayed in that fried it up? I was actually surprised how good it was.

Remember when they served it and we laughed so hard and the other guests just stared at us....  but it was sliced really thin and I think they did fry it.. it wasnt bad with the quail eggs.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2007, 02:16:46 PM »
I'm just keeping a word doc. of all his stuff. He writes contradicting things on threads and it gets buried. maybe it's a tactic, maybe just his stupidity, who knows?

But whatever, no matter - what he does, changes nothing, especially the truth about abuse.

You keep a word doc. on all of his stuff? Is that before, or after his posts have been altered? Just curious?!!! Since we know for a fact that happens around here.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »
They aren't altered - but yes, i keep a word doc. For my legal arsenal of parents who will/have (presetn and future) over/about TheWho.

I'd keep a word doc. about you too, but your posting as inconsequential. Annoying and trite but inconsequential.

Anyhoo, adios.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2007, 02:34:42 PM »
Without their own little reality show on Fornits, what would these two fugly posters, CCM and The WHo do with themselves all day/night?  Hope they are at least paying for the privilege of acting out on Fornits.  $10.00 per post sounds good to me!   (U.S. Dollars, please)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2007, 02:40:42 PM »
You want to end the viciousness? CCM girl posts the vilest shit as an anon, then denies it.  She's a victim as CCM girl, an attacker of other survivors as an anon.  She's as abusive as the worst goon program staffer.  She threatens, provokes as CCM girl, then hides behind that abrasive anon persona.  She's also an extreme liar. When Who desires to unleash his obscene, immature personality, he does it as an anon.

Oh? You’re sure the mean anons are  ccm girl? Just like about the true identity of the who? I posted about how damaged I was, and was immediately insulted, and I was again when I tried to be supportive of someone talking about being raped-by a regular. And how do you know the mean anons aren’t the brilliant satirists calling who a nigger?

Yeah, I read that,  Niles' boys posted the army thing, and no one expects much militant action from you mods anyway.  Che, you run amok as an admin when you're on the low-end of your mood cycle and drunk , then shit on any ideas to at least make the Who and CCM answer a bit for abusing the board for their own twisted agendas.

Mr. Who and CCM girl want to drive posters away...sit back and let them.  I never expected much from this "private army"  Get drunk and add the NAMBLA tag to Who, or whatever amuses you.

That's not vicious, and unnecessary? I’m gonna assume that wasn’t ccm girl who posted that.

And, Scarlet Chicklett discontinued Mod use. So, technically, you're calling her a failed, drunken army, who hypocritically lets Who drive posters away The truth is it’s not the who breaking solidarity. Some people, like zenagent, are just royal assholes, some are angry, and some are just bat shit insane, and that’s part of the infighting explanation. Then there are other splits. How bout the cafety issue? Some people think that animosity for cafety stems from unbelievably petty shit, personality failings, and a weird need to dominate, some think that cafety is pure evil. And, how about Rep. Miller? And, than there’s astart. They all have secret agendas. Don’t you know the people involved with them- volenteering their time-are whores?

And now of course it’s the fornits drunken failing moderators who could end it all if only THEY DO WHAT YOU SAY ….And then niceness would reign? Like I said, look to yourself, if you want to change how survivors are treated, or the infighting

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2007, 02:44:51 PM »
Just so everybody knows, ZenAgent was NOT my "deep throat".  It was several other people who shall not be named but remembered TheWho claiming to be Alan Newman.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2007, 02:45:12 PM »
Wait a minute, you guys got it all wrong - it's obvious who these two are - Alonzo Woodbury and Jen.  You know Alonzo was filled with bloodlust after that coup revealed the Iron Fist used to control ST's forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2007, 02:47:46 PM »
TheWho has even posted that he claimed to be Alan Newman - I have the posts to prove it.

Whether he thought he was being clever or not - it doesn't matter - he said he was, people believed him. Sounds like he was impersonating someone else - kinda like yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.

Both are illegal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2007, 02:56:52 PM »
Previous post is CCM Girl.

You guys have got to get better info! You keep accusing me of posting ANON, and it's not me. If I want to post, I log in, and do it.

They are just guessing, CCM, they do it to me all the time.

It's good to know I am not the only one they do it to! Hey, I had a great time the other night btw! What are the plans for today?

If the weather holds I'd like to see if Pierre can get "Lady of the C" ready for her maiden voyage this afternoon, maybe an evening cruise... I was going to surprise you.  We will have to have food brought in because (remember) Millie is afraid of the water and no one from here is available tonight, (I will work on getting someone st up long term)  I am still at the club and waiting for his call....... let me know if its good for you.

You're so sweet, and such a romantic. Why do these people on Fornits hate you so much? I am very excited, what should I bring to wear? I will go ahead and start looking for help that can handle the land, as well as the water. You don't have to do that darling. You already do so much.

I do want to keep Millie around though. She is so good with the little one, and her cooking is pretty darn fabulous too. I'm sitting here going over the menu with the caterer for the holiday party we are holding.

Is there anyone we have forgotten to invite? Please let me know if there is. Right now, the guest count is at 186. We have room for 200. Let me know sweetie, ASAP.

Hmmm.  14 more people.. Ill give it some thought.. Thanks

Excuse me, you assholes, but is this some encoded message to Psy?  Because it certainly has nothing to do with the topic.  Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, CCM is a survivor.  Sorry, victim.  Continue being an asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2007, 02:59:24 PM »
Does CCM stand for Crack Cocaine Monster?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »
It means Can't Control Me MOFO!!!!!!!