Author Topic: A special note to Psy:  (Read 11578 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2007, 07:08:31 PM »
..me again...just wanted to add that I agree that people should proceed with any actionable suits against him and these other program-pushers on here..why not..but do you seriously think a post that says kill thewho is any big deal? It was not intended as a serious command or anything, merely a (potentially figurative, that could've occurred to you, too) suggestion, my good chap.

I don't want to get semantical and all, that's a Who ploy - you maybe right, but why give the opposing side any possible ammo whatsoever.

There are and/or will be actionable suits against a variety of program individuals. It won't be a SLAPP suit either.

TheWho has been found to be PM'ing individuals who may have due cause to sue because of what happened to their kids.

Or because of the advice they received, not from just a "parent" but someone who has "fiduciary duty" - a poster who is here to market. That and a bevy of other things, don't want to spoil the fun. All I can say, evil doesn't last in the light of the truth.

The program game playing only lasts so long....

Real people have suffered, real kids have died, real kids continue to endure abuse. That's no joke and no lie, regardless of what the industry who-ha's say.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2007, 07:09:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I'm just keeping a word doc. of all his stuff.

You really need to get a life!!!!!!!

lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2007, 07:17:11 PM »
..me again...just wanted to add that I agree that people should proceed with any actionable suits against him and these other program-pushers on here..why not..but do you seriously think a post that says kill thewho is any big deal? It was not intended as a serious command or anything, merely a (potentially figurative, that could've occurred to you, too) suggestion, my good chap.

I don't want to get semantical and all, that's a Who ploy - you maybe right, but why give the opposing side any possible ammo whatsoever.

There are and/or will be actionable suits against a variety of program individuals. It won't be a SLAPP suit either.

TheWho has been found to be PM'ing individuals who may have due cause to sue because of what happened to their kids.

Or because of the advice they received, not from just a "parent" but someone who has "fiduciary duty" - a poster who is here to market. That and a bevy of other things, don't want to spoil the fun. All I can say, evil doesn't last in the light of the truth.

The program game playing only lasts so long....

Real people have suffered, real kids have died, real kids continue to endure abuse. That's no joke and no lie, regardless of what the industry who-ha's say.

I would hardly call that ammo; in fact, i'd say it's a sad state of affairs if people have to be that afraid to speak freely in their presense. After all, the program was always about shutting US up..trying to pass off the blame on US.. getting us to snitch, bicker with, compete with one another.. I'd say it's about goddam time we stop walking on fucking eggshells around these bitches. I hope you nail his ass, I don't doubt that he would sell kids out, telling himself all the while that he's somehow helping them... talk about a sick individual, TheWho is it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2007, 07:18:02 PM »
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol

If it doesn't matter - why would you care? I think the program phonies should be worried. Laugh all you want - we'll see how funny it is in court.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol

If it doesn't matter - why would you care? I think the program phonies should be worried. Laugh all you want - we'll see how funny it is in court.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2007, 07:24:15 PM »
I would hardly call that ammo; in fact, i'd say it's a sad state of affairs if people have to be that afraid to speak freely in their presense. After all, the program was always about shutting US up..trying to pass off the blame on US.. getting us to snitch, bicker with, compete with one another.. I'd say it's about goddam time we stop walking on fucking eggshells around these bitches. I hope you nail his ass, I don't doubt that he would sell kids out, telling himself all the while that he's somehow helping them... talk about a sick individual, TheWho is it.

Basically, I agree with that premise - no shit. But I also have to say, someone with nefarious intentions like the Who can run with  a statement like that as well. I'm not playing his game. he wants to bait us, he wants to show everyone reading, how *bad* we are. How rotten and deviant we are. What to do about that, I'm not sure.

We should not be afarid, not at all.

This should be a safe haven, if anything.

Unfortunately, Who, CCM, unnamed others - exploit the openness of fornits. It's time we take it back.

We are not all teenagers posting. We could be parents, we could federal officials, we could lawyers - anyone - the industry types have carved a perception of themselves on here as "the adults" - the way they behave, however, speaks volumes.

All I'm saying is, don't play into their hands.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest"

I'll try and bear this in mind from here on out. ::peace::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2007, 07:34:15 PM »

Yeah, I read that,  Niles' boys posted the army thing, and no one expects much militant action from you mods anyway.  Che, you run amok as an admin when you're on the low-end of your mood cycle and drunk , then shit on any ideas to at least make the Who and CCM answer a bit for abusing the board for their own twisted agendas.

Mr. Who and CCM girl want to drive posters away...sit back and let them.  I never expected much from this "private army"  Get drunk and add the NAMBLA tag to Who, or whatever amuses you.

That's not vicious, and unnecessary? I’m gonna assume that wasn’t ccm girl who posted that.

And, Scarlet Chicklett discontinued Mod use. So, technically, you're calling her a failed, drunken army, who hypocritically lets Who drive posters away The truth is it’s not the who breaking solidarity. Some people, like zenagent, are just royal assholes, some are angry, and some are just bat shit insane, and that’s part of the infighting explanation. Then there are other splits. How bout the cafety issue? Some people think that animosity for cafety stems from unbelievably petty shit, personality failings, and a weird need to dominate, some think that cafety is pure evil. And, how about Rep. Miller? And, than there’s astart. They all have secret agendas. Don’t you know the people involved with them- volenteering their time-are whores?

And now of course it’s the fornits drunken failing moderators who could end it all if only THEY DO WHAT YOU SAY ….And then niceness would reign? Like I said, look to yourself, if you want to change how survivors are treated, or the infighting

Sadly, it's not just the who that makes people work against the cause, inadvertently, or be vicious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Psy:
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2007, 07:39:32 PM »
Sadly, it's not just the who that makes people work against the cause, inadvertently, or be vicious.

There are always going to be people, you have work with, but can't stand/don't like/disagree with.

My advice to you and everyone else, let it go.

The larger cause here is enormous. If everyone works together, the programs could cease functioning, much like bleeding patients with leeches ot burning witches at the stake.

programs are abusive, that's what we are here for and that's the bottom line. Not bickering, not in-fighting. Industry types are hoping that's what will happen, that we'll implode. We are better than that.

Time to move and see the big picture, & that means everyone.