Author Topic: HLA News Around Dahlonega  (Read 8762 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA News Around Dahlonega
« on: August 16, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 14:29
To: Len Buccellato; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Hidden Lake Fire Investigation

Hidden Lake Academy has been having cash flow problems for quite awhile.  The state arson investigators have been notified that Len Buccellatto is responsible for that fire.  He is in dire need of money in order to maintain operations at the school.  Investigate this man, his financial dealings, his enemy's (he has hundreds), and look into his creditors, he owes many small business owners (who will not file charges, or sue due to lack of money). If any of the business owners that he owes money to would contact the Lumpkin County Sheriff it would bring about more information.  If you get one of those business owners to press charges against Buccellatto, the whole picture will come into focus.  One business owner is the man that did the paving around HLA and Ridge Creek.  He is owed more than 10K for work and materials.  Sage food service is owed more than 250K, there are countless others.  And the Sheriff will act, if he will arrest and prosecute a man for being delinquent in paying his dead mothers funeral expenses he better well charge and prosecute Len Buccellatto.  It is obvious Buccellatto caused that fire so that he could collect whatever he could to avoid temporarily, the inevitable.    

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA News Around Dahlonega
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 01:41:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
To: Len Buccellato; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Hidden Lake Academy has been having cash flow problems for quite awhile.  The state arson investigators have been notified that Len Buccellatto is responsible for that fire.  He is in dire need of money in order to maintain operations at the school.  Investigate this man, his financial dealings, his enemy's (he has hundreds), and look into his creditors, he owes many small business owners (who will not file charges, or sue due to lack of money). If any of the business owners that he owes money to would contact the Lumpkin County Sheriff it would bring about more information.  If you get one of those business owners to press charges against Buccellatto, the whole picture will come into focus.  One business owner is the man that did the paving around HLA and Ridge Creek.  He is owed more than 10K for work and materials.  Sage food service is owed more than 250K, there are countless others.  And the Sheriff will act, if he will arrest and prosecute a man for being delinquent in paying his dead mothers funeral expenses he better well charge and prosecute Len Buccellatto.  It is obvious Buccellatto caused that fire so that he could collect whatever he could to avoid temporarily, the inevitable.    

How did you get this?
If it's legit, then it's very interesting.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 03:31:59 PM »
it was sent to every paper, local gov, sheriff, etc.  look at the distribution list...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 05:40:40 PM »
and johhny was saying he's going to sue us!? HAHAHAHAHAHA bucci's hands are going to be a little tied up for a while....litterally.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 05:43:58 PM »
You notice he's completely avoided this thread.

::bwahaha::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »
I'm wondering that too. Especially because (and this is a Fornits regular Anonymous talking here) it doesn't look legit.

Quote from: ""Len Bucellato purportedly""
I don’t believe this
Do you have any idea who this is, how did this get out.  If they find out I had anything to do with that fire I am finished.  I cannot resolve all the delinquent small debt before the Sheriff acts, if he does. Some of it is very old.

I can't imagine him actually admitting to something like this, even in an internal email. Not to say that the nonpayment of bills isn't true- it most certainly is.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 06:07:50 PM »
I'm wondering that too. Especially because (and this is a Fornits regular Anonymous talking here) it doesn't look legit.

I was thinking the same thing.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 06:13:15 PM »
Taking another look at it, it REALLY doesn't look legit because it's supposedly a "Reply to All" misclick, right? Then where's the headers of the email from Buccellato?

Now, maybe someone in his organization betrayed him and forwarded it on to  David, who deleted the internal stuff because he didn't want to divulge who snitched. This is possible, but not likely.

My guess is David's just another Anonymous with a grudge.

Any confirmation on how much money Len owes, and to who?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 07:00:31 PM »
Taking another look at it, it REALLY doesn't look legit because it's supposedly a "Reply to All" misclick, right? Then where's the headers of the email from Buccellato?

Now, maybe someone in his organization betrayed him and forwarded it on to  David, who deleted the internal stuff because he didn't want to divulge who snitched. This is possible, but not likely.

My guess is David's just another Anonymous with a grudge.

Any confirmation on how much money Len owes, and to who?

Who os David Sullivan?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 12:44:16 AM »

Hidden Lake Academy has been having cash flow problems for quite awhile.  The state arson investigators have been notified that Len Buccellatto is responsible for that fire.  He is in dire need of money in order to maintain operations at the school.  Investigate this man, his financial dealings, his enemy's (he has hundreds), and look into his creditors, he owes many small business owners (who will not file charges, or sue due to lack of money). If any of the business owners that he owes money to would contact the Lumpkin County Sheriff it would bring about more information.  If you get one of those business owners to press charges against Buccellatto, the whole picture will come into focus.  One business owner is the man that did the paving around HLA and Ridge Creek.  He is owed more than 10K for work and materials.  Sage food service is owed more than 250K, there are countless others.  And the Sheriff will act, if he will arrest and prosecute a man for being delinquent in paying his dead mothers funeral expenses he better well charge and prosecute Len Buccellatto.  It is obvious Buccellatto caused that fire so that he could collect whatever he could to avoid temporarily, the inevitable.    

How did you get this?
If it's legit, then it's very interesting.

This is just tooooo funny.  lol

LOL.. Len is FUCKED
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 01:52:30 AM »
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO DAVID SULLIVAN IS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hmmm
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 06:20:34 AM »
the name sounds vaguely familiar, but it could be because I went to school with some Sullivans, it might not have to do with HLA or Dahlonega. I don't remember a Sullivan at HLA while I lived there. As far as this supposed email, it doesn't look legitimate to me. It looks made up. Besides, who would be dumb enough to admit arson in an email to an employee? That just seems bizarre to me. Does anyone know if anybody benefited financially from the fire? Someone posted on here that there was no insurance on the building. If that's true, then I can't imagine why someone would torch a building and go through the scrutiny of an arson investigation if there was nothing to be gained from it except more eyes on the school. Maybe someone who works there can shed more light on the insurance issue?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 09:18:50 AM »
it is funny but it is also a fake...
len would never put anything like that in writing...he may be a lot of things but stupid he isn't...and to put something as self incriminating as that isn't his style...also, len is terrible at spelling and grammer...so this definately isn't from him...
sorry folks...

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 12:12:21 PM »
it is funny but it is also a fake...
len would never put anything like that in writing...he may be a lot of things but stupid he isn't...and to put something as self incriminating as that isn't his style...also, len is terrible at spelling and grammer...so this definately isn't from him...
sorry folks...

Its good to have stuff (like that) out there for the parents to read.  The email shows just how credible the rest of the information is in this forum.  They should read the email first and then review the mock website with the pron pictures, really makes fornits look credible.

anyone who has ever held down a job for more than a day would know people in power just dont write emails like that.
 ::hatter::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »
i dunno man. i think all the annons saying its fake are hla employees doing damage control. i've known len  for quite a bit and the syntax and word choice is his.  that and people in power DO send emails like that, particularly at hla, especially if they are confident of confidentiality, which len strongly is. this is a classic hla email, even the formatting seems like it comes from their systems.