Author Topic: The Association of At-Risk Youth / Need Help  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
The Association of At-Risk Youth / Need Help
« on: May 28, 2003, 09:49:00 PM »
Could everyone please help me to contact Jane with the Spectrum.  In her article found at http://www.thespectrum.com/news/stories ... 78976.html
she claims that:
 "the president of the organization for at-risk students said the arrest and a previous raid to the Dundee Ranch Academy were orchestrated by a prosecutor who was "totally out of control."

She does not give the name of the president of the organization for at-risk students.  I have never heard of this organization.  I have emailed her asking her to tell me who this person (the actual name) is as I want to check out the validity of her article and the statement she claims was made.

She has not responded to my email.  Maybe if we all start asking, she will see she needs to state who this person is and who this organization is in order to validate her article.

Here is her email address.

[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 10:00:00 PM »
Never mind.  She answered my question.

For others of you who may have found it misleading, as I did, she meant "the president" being Ken Kay and the "organization for at-risk students" being WWASP.

I found it to be misleading, maybe I was the only one. :silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 10:03:00 PM »
another conversation between two of the many personalities of carey.  when will she become a movie star?