Poll

Is this funny?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
No
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closes: March 06, 2045, 06:06:46 AM

Author Topic: Sue Scheff's Drama!  (Read 8302 times)

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 08:22:16 AM »
Thank you so much all!!! THis is great news!!! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 09:32:59 AM »
Huh.... It's blocked at my work, and almost nothing is blocked (not even suicide girls). Now I'll have to see this when I get home.

Rachael
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
So Montel sent his kid to a program, was it a wwasps? Well apparently he's all cool with them now, and I thought he just ignorant.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 11:58:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Rachael""
Huh.... It's blocked at my work, and almost nothing is blocked (not even suicide girls). Now I'll have to see this when I get home.

Rachael

Its probably blocked because it is abusive towards kids and defamatory.

The first thing you do after setting up shop outside the US is declare you are free and celebrate by posting anti-Semitic material.  I don’t know this Sue person but it is clear after reading this that she is being attacked because of her Jewish faith, not because of her business.  Posting pictures of this woman’s kids (with links to anti-Semitic sites) and making hurtful comments about them for all their friends and family to view is abusive and sickening.  You justify this abuse of children because they happen to have been born into a Jewish household and set up voting to see how many other people find it funny.
These comments are more hurtful towards more children (and people) than the schools you yourselves declare to be abusive.  Everyone should rethink the messages you are trying to convey and get on a track to help children instead of spreading hatred like this.
Why cant people be more proactive and stop this spread of abuse and hatred?  You guys are planting seeds and spreading this stuff everywhere!

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 12:02:13 PM »
No one's attacking her because she's Jewish.  That's your read.  Nice try.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 12:08:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Rachael

The first thing you do after setting up shop outside the US is declare you are free and celebrate by posting anti-Semitic material.  I don’t know this Sue person but it is clear after reading this that she is being attacked because of her Jewish faith, not because of her business.  Posting pictures of this woman’s kids (with links to anti-Semitic sites) and making hurtful comments about them for all their friends and family to view is abusive and sickening.  You justify this abuse of children because they happen to have been born into a Jewish household and set up voting to see how many other people find it funny.
These comments are more hurtful towards more children (and people) than the schools you yourselves declare to be abusive.  Everyone should rethink the messages you are trying to convey and get on a track to help children instead of spreading hatred like this.
Why cant people be more proactive and stop this spread of abuse and hatred?  You guys are planting seeds and spreading this stuff everywhere!

You've gotta be kidding. :roll:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Mummie""
No one's attacking her because she's Jewish.  That's your read.  Nice try.

Then why these links if it is just about her business?  If people have a problem with a persons business they dont attack their religion and kids on the internet.  It reads that the problem you have with her business is a smoke screen because she is Jewish, otherwise there wouldnt be links like this through-out.

JEWS

Why support this crap?  Is it because Canada lets you and the US doesnt tolerate it?
Why the poll?  Find out how many Jews are logged in?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 12:20:21 PM »

Just because ONE person posts something about her being Jewish doesn't mean that Fornits itself is anti-semitic.  Please learn to differentiate between a single poster and Fornits as a whole.

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 12:28:44 PM »
Exactly.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 02:33:23 PM »
Besides - Sue isn't Jewish. She's Catholic. Or, at least she said she was Catholic.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 02:36:57 PM »

Rachael

You, are an idiot, and probably sue/izzy.

LOL.

First of all, "they" didn't do shit. I did.

Second, per ED policy, I had to make it fit the 'style' of all ED pages, which means I had to use blatant racism, bullshit, inflamatory messages and anything guaranteed to generate lulz, that is, the comments you just made, wherever possible.

I doubt she is jewish. I called her one because of her obvious and extreme greed and unscrupulusness, and her big ugly nose. Plus I got to generate more links to /Jew.

Third, whether she is jewish or not, you're insulting them by acting like she has anything to do with them, but I think Jews are mature enough as a race and a culture to realize me saying shes Jewish on the internet is the last of their problems  :rofl:

In any event, "These comments are more hurtful towards more children (and people) than the schools you yourselves declare to be abusive.  " is fucking hilarious and I wish for you to continue to say that stupid bullshit as much a possible, whine on the talk page, get on #arbchat and bitch, try to blank the page, and try to sue ED.

:wave:

In any event, get back in the oven.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 02:37:45 PM »
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""
Besides - Sue isn't Jewish. She's Catholic. Or, at least she said she was Catholic.

Thank you! That just proves how much of a Juden she REALLY is  :wink:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2007, 02:44:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
In any event, get back in the oven.
:rofl:

And now, for those of you who aren't hip to some of the more obscure chat acronyms (in other words, maybe you aren't an uber-geek), I present the Urban Dictionary entry for "lulz" which I just looked up:

Beginning as a plural variant of lol, Lulz was originally an exclamation but is now often used as a noun meaning interesting or funny internet content.
Lol -> lul; lols -> luls; lolz -> lulz.

Lulz is the one good reason to do anything, from trolling to rape. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: "I did it for the lulz".

This has been pioneered by encyclopedia dramatica, famous for posting a fake craigslist add and then listing the personal info of those who responded.

"Why did he post a suicide note on livejournal before killing himself?" "I hear he did it for the lulz."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lulz

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »

Rachael

Your ISP probably got butthurt over ED.

Anyway, I'm very glad you're allowed to stare at hot girls girls at work. I'm sure it makes the day pass SO much faster!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Sue Scheff's Drama!
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »
Hahaha.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 02:50:29 PM by Guest »