Author Topic: Sex occurs on campus  (Read 9725 times)

Offline PostGradParent

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« on: June 11, 2007, 01:03:51 PM »
Just an FYI for prospective families:  
HLA will try convincing you they do not allow romantic liasons between students on campus.  However, "dating" is the norm- many students are involved (romantically) with other students, and even manage to find unsupervised areas on campus in which to engage in sexual activity.  I am not refering to one, isolated instance, either, and assure you, although "prohibited", staff are often and admitedly aware these "relationships" between students exist.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 01:07:12 PM »
the Gyms lavs were the hit parade in our time.

Offline PostGradParent

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 01:09:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
the Gyms lavs were the hit parade in our time.

Thank you for your honesty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
Quote from: ""PostGradParent""
Just an FYI for prospective families:  
HLA will try convincing you they do not allow romantic liasons between students on campus.  However, "dating" is the norm- many students are involved (romantically) with other students, and even manage to find unsupervised areas on campus in which to engage in sexual activity.  I am not refering to one, isolated instance, either, and assure you, although "prohibited", staff are often and admitedly aware these "relationships" between students exist.

It is impossible to have a co-ed campus and keep the kids from developing relationships with each other.  I am not concerned as much about the relationships the staff know about.  That just tells me they are in tune with what is going on.  I am more concerned about the ones they don't know about.  If staff know about students being sexually active and do not do anything about it or help hide it, then that is a problem.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »
Sex happened between students at HLA daily. Students would watch the bathrooms while other kids were in the bathrooms getting jiggy with it! It has happened and will continue to happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 01:23:33 PM »
Ahhh...Romance among teenagers at HLA.  Would you say that this was common knowledge among HLA students?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 01:25:47 PM »
I and my lady friend made our mark in the old phone booths by the infirmary.

In my time it went on fairly often but I wouldnt say it occured every day. Times do however change.

Sex between teenagers is common and normal, espically in such close quarters like HLA. I'd be more concerned if they werent trying to have sex with each other. It'd probably mean someone was slipping salt peter in the water.

No, the bigger concern is probably the question regarding sex between staff and students.

Danny your thoughts?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 01:30:09 PM »
What about when staff members (no pun intended) get sexually involved with the kids, like Danny Pervel?  

HLA will do nothing about it; no disciplinary action, nothing.  When they find out they pretend not to know...

As a former staffer, I can say that there was a lot of sex on campus, but all of mine was with other staffers.  Those "youth counselors" are some horny women!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 01:42:11 PM »
This is a very old argument and one that will likely not be resolved.   I will state again what I have stated before...

This issue of Danny have sex with another student MAY be true, however, the idea that HLA did nothing about it is not true.  I know for a fact that HLA interviewed many students about the allegations.  The girl that suposedly had sex with him did not say it happened and no student that was interviewed had no information other than rumors they had heard from other students.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 02:10:29 PM »
Having been part of more then one internal investigations at HLA, and seen what they entail, I would still question the legitimacy of almost any report that came out of there if it were done all in house.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »
That's all fine and dandy, but the girl has PM'ed users here (including me) and verified that she had "sexual relations with that man, Mr. Pervel."

Why wouldn't HLA's management directly and forcefully confront the Perv (el) while letting him know criminal charges would be brought?  This seems to be the CORRECT way to handle it, not just interview some kids who, if they knew, propbably wouldn't admit it, lest they be punished as "accessories" in someone else's guilt...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 02:13:43 PM »
One of the girl's in my son's PG had sex with a boy who happened to be 17 years old - she was 15 at the time. Having sex with a 15 year old is considered Statutory Rape. HLA knew about it and did nothing about it.

http://www.cycc.state.ga.us/statutory.html

Statutory Rape Law

(Per OCGA 16-6-3)

In Georgia, you can go to jail for having sex! The law states:

If you have sexual intercourse with any person under the age of 16 years, you will have committed statutory rape.

A person 21 years of age or older convicted of statutory rape shall be imprisoned for a minimum of ten and up to 20 years.

A person age 17-20 convicted of statutory rape shall be imprisoned for one to 20 years.

If the victim is 14 or 15 years of age and the person convicted is no more than three years older than the victim, the person shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

It does not matter if you are male or female.

It does not matter if you are unaware of the victim's age.

It does not matter if the sex is consensual.

For detailed information on this law, visit Georgia's Legislative Monitoring Center or contact your local district attorney.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 02:19:27 PM »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 02:21:50 PM »
Geez, what peer Group# was that 15 year old in? Don't reveal names, but please let me know the PG#

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sex occurs on campus
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 02:24:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Geez, what peer Group# was that 15 year old in? Don't reveal names, but please let me know the PG#

Out of respect for her family, I will not reveal the PG. It's too easy to figure out who she was and I think she and her family have been through enough. I will tell you it was a recent PG.