Author Topic: It is really SAD  (Read 3114 times)

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« on: May 14, 2007, 06:07:17 PM »
It is really sad to me that parents of HLA kids can be so foolish to not listen to credible people about what has happened to them while their children were at HLA. Denial is a powerful thing!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ET ER DONE

Offline Q

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 08:25:13 PM »
What makes you think any of you people are credible?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Q""
What makes you think any of you people are credible?

And what makes you think we're not?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 09:13:43 PM »
were credible becouse most of us either lived or worked at HLA for a significant period of time, or are parents of students. most of us have nothing to win or lose monetarily from the outcome of the case. on the other hand all you trolls, (im sure Q, johnny ringo and such are affiliated with hla) have plenty to win or lose, monetarily that is.

also, why else would dozens of people get together to expose and bring down an institution? this is a protest. the only reason a protest occurs is to expose and attemt to correct an injustice. anyone with a brain can pick apart everyone's motives, and therefore credibility on this site.

Offline Q

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 11:02:03 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
were credible becouse most of us either lived or worked at HLA for a significant period of time, or are parents of students. most of us have nothing to win or lose monetarily from the outcome of the case. on the other hand all you trolls, (im sure Q, johnny ringo and such are affiliated with hla) have plenty to win or lose, monetarily that is.

also, why else would dozens of people get together to expose and bring down an institution? this is a protest. the only reason a protest occurs is to expose and attemt to correct an injustice. anyone with a brain can pick apart everyone's motives, and therefore credibility on this site.

Relax dont get so uptight about this stuff. Im just saying not everyone on here is the most credible. Espically those who are telling stories about hidden lake which are generally told embellished or out of context. For the record I have no monetary interest in hidden lake. I'm just trying to get people to be honest about things.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 11:08:32 AM »
Why then are you not trying to get Len Buccellato to be honest?  I wonder, have you read his sworn testimony to the court and then weighed it against the email he sent to parents?  

Have a look at the "perjury or lie to parents" thread and tell me how honest of a broker HLA is.  How much credibility does HLA itself have?  By extension, how much credibility do people who support a dishonest business have?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 11:48:47 AM »
Who claims to have "certified" teachers, but they aren't?

Who claims to have "licensed" counselors, but they're not?

Who claims to have a "nurse" on staff, but doesn't?

Who claims to be sinking financially to a FEDERAL judge, but then tells parents the exact opposite?

Who allowed a staff to parade around as a licensed M.D., when, in fact, his license had been revoked for his own personal alcohol and prescription drug abuses?

It certainly wasn't the parents and students of HLA but you want to question our credibility?

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 02:32:46 PM »
That's right Q. Don't speak unless you know what the hell you are talking about. You would be uptight too if you had spent out over $100,000 to HLA because you believed the lies and empty promises that you were told at enrollment of your child to HLA. The reason people are passionate about getting the truth out there is because some of us have paid this kind of money to HLA and were deceived on many fronts. Some of these families sacrificed thier life savings to do what they thought was best to help their children only to be lied to by HLA. What we were promised is not what we got for our children. I do think that telling the truth for these families is not about getting monetary gain back from HLA. I think people telling the truth is about trying to save other families from making the same mistake. I hope the Judge is fair because the only fair thing in my opinion, is to be a stop to all the corruption and lies that has been allowed to go on at HLA. See the truth people.
ET ER DONE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »
were credible because most of us either lived or worked at HLA for a significant period of time, or are parents of students. Most of us have nothing to win or lose monetarily from the outcome of the case. On the other hand all you troll, (im sure Q, johnny ringo and such are affiliated with hla) have plenty to win or lose, monetarily that is.

You want to be mad at someone or point a finger at someone, point it at yourself!  If it weren't for these peoples actions to begin with, they would have not been sent to HLA!  Take some personal responsibility.  (Please note this is ment for the people that are still in denial that they never did anything wrong and were just fine before there parents got so upset at them they had no other alternative than to send them away).  For these people, you never learned to just get over it!!!  The world is not fair, boo hoo, boo hoo.  Don't you have anything else to do besides live in the past?  As far as I am concerned, HLA is doing the rest of society a favor by trying to straighten out these kids before they become drains of society!!!  After reading through forint’s a couple times I hear mention of the word Karma quite a bit.  Its funny one mentions that, particularly if it’s a former student! You get what you bring upon yourself; you sleep in the bed you make, ect....

also, why else would dozens of people get together to expose and bring down an institution? this is a protest. the only reason a protest occurs is to expose and attempt to correct an injustice. anyone with a brain can pick apart everyone's motives, and therefore credibility on this site.

An injustice?  Interesting term!  I wonder if we were to get a wrap sheet for all the illegal injustices that all the people whom are pressing this "protest" committed would be in comparison to the insignificant "bitchy" little complaints some of these spoiled kids & parents have manifested.  But that’s ok!  I don't expect someone who caused either physical, emotional, financial, & mental harm or strain to themselves or others without regard to worry about their credibility.  I think that about sums it up on creditability!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 03:40:00 PM »
So what is your relationship to HLA, Guest 123?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 04:53:04 PM »
it's not about us bitching about bullshit that happened to us. most of us understand that HLA is a walk in the park in comparison to most other TBS's and lockdowns. also, we understand that we did things to get us sent there, and it is true that a majority of HLA is comprimised of some very rebellious kids. but that is not the issue.

Parents get desperate when there really fed up with their kids. some people just deal with it, but those with money often search for an easy fix. HLA exploits that flaw in character, and claims to essentially "fix" your kid for $5000(+/-?) a month in 18-30 months. The problem is that most of these kids graduate better at hiding their problems and getting away with shit, than actually being "better" people. on top of that, kids come out with an institutionalized state of mind, some with PTSD, and most with generalized anxiety caused by the stressfull, dangerous environment and the constant mind state of paranoia kids are in.  

it's all about the bad, unethical bussiness practices.

also, it's not just about HLA. hidden lake is essentially at the top of the TBS/lockdown pyramid. they dub themselves as the "harvard" of tbs's. this case will set a precedent for initiating a clean-up of the whole industry.

karma karma karma bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest123""
were credible because most of us either lived or worked at HLA for a significant period of time, or are parents of students. Most of us have nothing to win or lose monetarily from the outcome of the case. On the other hand all you troll, (im sure Q, johnny ringo and such are affiliated with hla) have plenty to win or lose, monetarily that is.

You want to be mad at someone or point a finger at someone, point it at yourself!  If it weren't for these peoples actions to begin with, they would have not been sent to HLA!  Take some personal responsibility.  (Please note this is ment for the people that are still in denial that they never did anything wrong and were just fine before there parents got so upset at them they had no other alternative than to send them away).  For these people, you never learned to just get over it!!!  The world is not fair, boo hoo, boo hoo.  Don't you have anything else to do besides live in the past?  As far as I am concerned, HLA is doing the rest of society a favor by trying to straighten out these kids before they become drains of society!!!  After reading through forint’s a couple times I hear mention of the word Karma quite a bit.  Its funny one mentions that, particularly if it’s a former student! You get what you bring upon yourself; you sleep in the bed you make, ect....

also, why else would dozens of people get together to expose and bring down an institution? this is a protest. the only reason a protest occurs is to expose and attempt to correct an injustice. anyone with a brain can pick apart everyone's motives, and therefore credibility on this site.

An injustice?  Interesting term!  I wonder if we were to get a wrap sheet for all the illegal injustices that all the people whom are pressing this "protest" committed would be in comparison to the insignificant "bitchy" little complaints some of these spoiled kids & parents have manifested.  But that’s ok!  I don't expect someone who caused either physical, emotional, financial, & mental harm or strain to themselves or others without regard to worry about their credibility.  I think that about sums it up on creditability!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A POMPOUS, SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »
just would like to add....

i dont think anyone on this site has a true vendetta against buccelato or HLA. we just want the industry and it's practices cleaned up.

you interperet it as a threat, and treat it as a vendetta becouse you know that once the industry will get cleaned up, you will be broke out of bussiness and unable to do anything but pump gas.

Offline along comes mary

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 12:14:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Q""
Quote from: ""Guest""

Relax dont get so uptight about this stuff. Im just saying not everyone on here is the most credible. Espically those who are telling stories about hidden lake which are generally told embellished or out of context. For the record I have no monetary interest in hidden lake. I'm just trying to get people to be honest about things.

I've posted about a few of my experiences at HLA, as a student, and I take a little offense at the notion that I would "embellish" them. The truth is that what happens there doesn't really NEED embellishment.

And sure, maybe young kids who are recent grads might feel like the have to use a bit of hyperbole to get recognition, but its not any different than your uncle's stories about how big that catfish he caught was.
The point to him is that is was a really big catfish, not how much it weighed.
The point to those kids is that they witnessed or experienced something so utterly WRONG they can barely swallow it's frustrating incredulousness long enough to try to explain it to people who they know will probably dismiss them anyway.
If it takes making the catfish bigger to get the point that it was a really big catfish across to people who pre-judge your catfish stories as embellished, then they're just doing what they think they need to do.

Everyone assumed I was exaggerating when I talked about HLA, so I can see how some kids might feel the need to exaggerate just so people can assume that you are exaggerating and still get a good idea of what happened.

I know all that was kind of confusing and I apologize for not being able to put it more eloquently right now, but those of you who know what I'm talking about in general will understand what I just wrote.
And then along comes Mary
And does she want to set them free, and let them see reality
From where she got her name
And will they struggle much, when told that such a tender touch of hers
Will make them not the same

Offline you_know

• View Profile
It is really SAD
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 06:39:57 AM »
as you say, those who know...know!
and you put it very eloquently as always!
apparently you have either dispite it or out of spite for it continued with your quest for knowledge and it has paid off...you are always very well "spoken" and hopefully folks will see when they read your posts that even if you say it was a 30" catfish, they will realize that regardless if it was or wasn't that it was still a really big catfish!