Author Topic: Restrictions  (Read 5493 times)

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
Restrictions
« on: April 13, 2007, 02:55:16 PM »
Some of those things about restrictions that I read on here about  kids being made to pick up goose poop with their bare hands made me actually laugh. I would love to see what would happen if any staff at HLA ever tried to make my child pick up goose poop by hand. That staff member would be eating that goose poop for dinner courtesy of my kid! That mental picture actually gave me a chuckle. That never happened when my kid was there. I think HLA does a lot of things wrong and still do, but the goose poop thing does not happen now for sure. Did that really ever happen?  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ET ER DONE

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Restrictions
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 03:11:49 PM »
Quote from: ""happyday7""
Some of those things about restrictions that I read on here about  kids being made to pick up goose poop with their bare hands made me actually laugh. I would love to see what would happen if any staff at HLA ever tried to make my child pick up goose poop by hand. That staff member would be eating that goose poop for dinner courtesy of my kid! That mental picture actually gave me a chuckle. That never happened when my kid was there. I think HLA does a lot of things wrong and still do, but the goose poop thing does not happen now for sure. Did that really ever happen?  :lol:

I said the exact same thing, my daughter would never do that and would have been kicked out or left about 10 minutes after they suggested her doing that.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 03:13:12 PM »
Yes, it really happened. There's a whole discussion on how unsanitary it was because of the bacteria in the feces and how immoral it was in the first place.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 03:18:48 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

I said the exact same thing, my daughter would never do that and would have been kicked out or left about 10 minutes after they suggested her doing that.....

"Yeah, I forced my kid into a facility against her will and forced her to stay there for 22 months, but if I forced her to stay at HLA, why she'd have taken the bull by the horns, by golly!"

You are a moron.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 03:19:08 PM »
Almost forget to mention how during PT they would make you do push ups down at Lower Left. LL is full of goose poop and it's disgusting.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 03:30:38 PM »

Yes.  There were times when the kids had to pick up goose poop.  If they picked it up with bare hands, though, that was thier own fault for not wearing thier work gloves to work assignments.  It was on the clothing list that HLA provided for the sole purpose of wearing them at work assignments.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 03:44:46 PM »
Work gloves? Are you high? We were never given any sort of work gloves nor were we told to provide our own. I seriously doubt any parents were ever told to send a pair to their children for the inevitable reason they would have to explain why they were needed.

"Yes mam'm we're going to have Johnny picking up goose shit all next week and we want to make sure his fingernails stay clean."

Not going to happen.

I don't recall ever being made to do pushups in that field, but we were reguarly told we had to clean the field. Most of us refused and were restrained for it, or made to run suicides. The goose shit lead to a number of fist fights with staff members. One incident in particular had the student forcing the restriction staff members face into the shit.

Such fond memories.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 03:45:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Yes.  There were times when the kids had to pick up goose poop.  If they picked it up with bare hands, though, that was thier own fault for not wearing thier work gloves to work assignments.  It was on the clothing list that HLA provided for the sole purpose of wearing them at work assignments.

Ohhhh...That explains it.  They haven't invented rakes and shovels yet in back-ass Georgia.  Makes perfect sense now...

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you idiots?  "Yeah, they picked up shit with their hands, but it was their fault, not ours!"

You are a disgusting worm of a person and if you said that to me personally or about my kid I'd bitchslap the ever-loving dog shit out of you and stomp a fucking mudhole in your chest.

God, I hope parents read this.  HLA indicts itself on this board over and over again.  Think about it people...  $6000/mo and the "treatment" your kid receives is picking up shit with his/her hands.  What a nasty, vile lot you are, HLA.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 03:51:03 PM »
There is no way in hell my kid would pick up goose poop gloves or not!! That might have happened in the past at HLA, but there is no way anyone could force my kid to do that!

I would not have stood by as a parent and allowed that to happen either. It just would not happen to my kid. They would have had an real TKO if they had even suggested that to my teen.  LOL
ET ER DONE

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »
They would have had an real TKO if they had even suggested that to my teen

Thats why they stopped trying to get kids to do it, too many staff members were getting their ass beat. Like I said fond memories.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 04:09:17 PM »
Work gloves weren't on the clothing list when my kid was there and that wasn't too long ago. Picking up goose shit isn't therapeutic - it's flat out abusive.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 04:21:34 PM »
"Yeah, I forced my kid into a facility against her will and forced her to stay there for 22 months, but if I forced her to stay at HLA, why she'd have taken the bull by the horns, by golly!"

She would'nt have done it at ASR either, she would have walked or flicked it at the counselors (Ha,Ha,Ha,  you have to know my daughter).  Cleaning her room, shoveling snow but no way would she pick up feces!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Work gloves? Are you high? We were never given any sort of work gloves nor were we told to provide our own. I seriously doubt any parents were ever told to send a pair to their children for the inevitable reason they would have to explain why they were needed.

"Yes mam'm we're going to have Johnny picking up goose shit all next week and we want to make sure his fingernails stay clean."

Not going to happen.

I don't recall ever being made to do pushups in that field, but we were reguarly told we had to clean the field. Most of us refused and were restrained for it, or made to run suicides. The goose shit lead to a number of fist fights with staff members. One incident in particular had the student forcing the restriction staff members face into the shit.

Such fond memories.

It was on the suggested clothing list.  I am not saying it was right, but if you picked it up with your BARE hands it is because your family did not buy you work gloves, or you just chose not to wear them.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Restrictions
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 04:59:23 PM »
Who said I ever picked it up?