Author Topic: TheWho: Spin off discussion, Unconditional Love  (Read 7597 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
TheWho: Spin off discussion, Unconditional Love
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 03:23:49 PM »
Its getting there, DJ,  now this time place your left hand over your heart and jump up and down and yell it out again 10 times... and then it will come true.. I promise
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 03:32:01 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Its getting there, DJ,  now this time place your left hand over your heart and jump up and down and yell it out again 10 times... and then it will come true.. I promise

Translation:  "I've made myself look so utterly ridiculous all day long.  No reason to stop now.  My reputation and credibility couldn't be any worse, so what the fuck!"

Classic.

Now, why don't you love your kid unconditionally?  What does she have to do in order for you to love her?

You said you don't always love her - your words, not mine.  When do you stop loving her and why?  When do you start loving her and why?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 03:33:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""

Translation:  "I've made myself look so utterly ridiculous all day long.  No reason to stop now.  My reputation and credibility couldn't be any worse, so what the fuck!"

Classic.

Now, why don't you love your kid unconditionally?  What does she have to do in order for you to love her?

You said you don't always love her - your words, not mine.  When do you stop loving her and why?  When do you start loving her and why?

Ha,Ha,...And I am interested in how DJ feels he can expect his kids to love him unconditionally, even if he ignores them for long periods of time?just curious on who taught him this is a good thing.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 03:34:11 PM »
Isnt this silly!!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 03:38:33 PM »
Youre the one keeping it going. Just answer the question and we can all move on.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 03:38:54 PM »
There's a difference here, Who.  What you're saying about me is just what you made up (as usual).  And, I've quoted my OP at least 5 times for you to read and understand.  Inever said anything remotley resembling what you say I did and it's readily provable.

What I'm saying about you is a quote directly from you.  You said you don't always love your kid.  I want to know why and what she needs to do for you to love her.  It's not that deep.

Why won't you answer the question?  why do you keep acting like a small child instead of a grown up?

What does she have to do in order for you to love her?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2007, 03:42:53 PM »
Why not answer?
Ha,Ha,...And I am interested in how DJ feels he can expect his kids to love him unconditionally, even if he ignores them for long periods of time?just curious on who taught him this is a good thing.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2007, 03:49:29 PM »
Why not answer?

One, I do not expect anything of the sort, as I have stated many times previously, nor do I ignore children, not even recalcitrant babies like you.

Now, What does she have to do in order for you to love her?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »
If nobody replies, THE TROLL DIES!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2007, 03:55:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Well, sounds like an impasse, I was just curious about this:

And I am interested in how DJ feels he can expect his kids to love him unconditionally, even if he ignores them for long periods of time?just curious on who taught him this is a good thing.

But I can let it go, lets get back to the topic and stop wasting space.

DJ doesn't expect unconditional love, as DJ has stated over and over.

Whooter only loves his daughter based on certain conditions and won't explain those conditions.  

Whooter keeps misquoting DJ even though DJ dutifully reposts his original statement like this:

Dysfunction Junction wrote:

I don't take anyone else's love for granted, but I do love my own familiy unconditionally and would without hesitation sacrifice my own life for any one of theirs.
I don't take anyone else's love for granted

Can you read it now, Whooter?

Now, what must your kid do in order for you to love her?

this sums up the who's nonsense for the day.  he keeps misquoting and saying things that nobody else said and he never answers the simple questio nof why he chooses not to love his daughter.  it's very sad to think that this poor girl was likely treated in the same manner at home that the who treats people here.  i feel bad for her, but not having someone like the who love you probably isn't that bad of a deal anyway.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2007, 04:00:56 PM »
This is the silliest argument I have been in... and I have posted in some beauties.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2007, 04:05:36 PM »
Then just answer the questions and we can all get back to legitmate discussions.

If you hadnt uttered your nonsense to begin with the conversation would have never become so pointless. Or at the very least if youd bothered trying to explain yourself rather simply trolling it as per your usual custom.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2007, 04:07:03 PM »
it's not an argument.  you want to make it one, but it isn't.  you said that you have conditions that your daughter has to meet for you to love her and you were, naturally, asked what they are.  since then you've just been adding responses to try to bury your own childishness, but people won't let you off on it anymore, the trolling.  why do you endlessly troll instead of just answering the question about not loving your daughter.  you're the one who said it, nobody held a gun to your head.  now ppl want to know why you said it and to hear what your daughter has to do in order for you to love her.  just explain yourself or it will never go away.  but you probably will just keep flooding to try to keep some cover.  nobody's buying it though so you might as well just expalin why you'd say such a thing in the first place and then not retract it when asked if you wanted to retract it.  so you obviously stand behind your statement.  why don't you love your daughter unconditionally?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 04:09:36 PM »
The one lesson I keep learning over and over again:

If you catch DJ in a lie,  prove him wrong or disagree with him you are in for a very long day of personal attacks as he throws his fit....I know it is coming but I cant just let the lies sit....sorry everyone had to endure this... and for the wasted space.

Hopefully we will be back on topic soon.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 04:16:11 PM »
just as soon as you answer the question you've carefully dodged for the past eight hours we'll get right back on topic.  right now the topic is your statement that you place conditions on loving your child.  that's very sick.  can you explain why you do this?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control