Author Topic: TheWho: Spin off discussion, Unconditional Love  (Read 7630 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
TheWho: Spin off discussion, Unconditional Love
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2007, 08:18:48 PM »
oz Girl Wrote:
this is true and vital. This is why young people need unconditional love because it is natural for them to make mistakes as a part of growing up. it is also natural to lash out from time to time as a kid and claim to hate your parents. But as Deborah pointed out most kids dont maintain the rage for long. Not if their parents love them in spite of their mistakes and flaws. This is what is so fucked up about a system that encourages such an absolutist approach. Parents become too harsh and when their kids become adults they often hate them, or are not truly close. I hope parents keep this in mind when it is time for the nursing home!
Unconditional love is also what bridges the gap between clashes of personal values and of differing political and religious ideas in families. i dont see how anyone can be a real parent without it because they will never know who their child really is!

I think this speaks more towards understanding and open-mindedness than unconditional love.  Parents need to create an atmosphere in the home that is free from judgment, encourage debate and free thinking, allowing the child to have their own political views and religious values.  I know this can be an added challenge if the family is heavily involved in a church organization or political affiliated and the child chooses to step outside of it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2007, 09:28:29 PM »
Well, let me clarify a little, I think most people understand. When I was in college we were required to take liberal arts electives, I believe a psych course was required. Anyway, we were dating at the time and we would sit around an sometimes talk about stuff, how the world works, is marriage necessary? How does one know if they are in love?and another was unconditional love and we would joke about blowing up the school or something outrageous like that and wondering if our parents would still love us or would they write us off?anyway that?s where that comes from?.if this doesn?t sit well with you or you don?t believe it, Bob .. it is really okay with me.

So youve gone from when you were in college to when you were college age to in college but not part of the class just normal discussions pertaining to committing acts of terrorism against your school.

Keep digging that hole Cindy, you'll get out eventually.   :wink:

Hmmm.. alrighty then !!! Ha..Ha..Ha.. I guess we are all happy tonight!!!

I guess so! At least until you do any of the afore mentioned things again. Shouldnt be long now!

You know Cindy theres still a whole discussion waiting for you on the Aspen thread. Did you get bored with that? If so I have a question for you pertaining to this one: Do you believe in God?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2007, 09:39:27 PM »
Okay, Bob, we need to go back to Fridays since you cant be nice and stop trolling all the threads.  This isn?t fair to the other readers.
So here is how it will work for me, you save up all your questions and present them on Thursday nights and post them to ?TheWho? thread.  But before you post them I want you to answer your own questions so we can get you to participate in the topics at hand and contribute some thoughts of your own instead of asking others to do all the work.  Talk to you Friday.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2007, 10:04:11 PM »
Awwww did Cindy get his feelings hurt?
 :cry:

Okay, Bob, we need to go back to Fridays since you cant be nice and stop trolling all the threads.

This coming from the guy who has not one but two threads set up entirely dedicated to his own bullshit, plus a new thread set up pleading with posters not to respond to your idiocy.

Who's the troll here Cindy? You.

Of course with your double standards whenever you call someone a troll its a negative, whenever someone calls you a troll youre a hero.

One thing about your friday policy, you were too afraid to answer the questions for last friday so does that mean next friday there will be a double helping?

So here is how it will work for me, you save up all your questions and present them on Thursday nights and post them to ?TheWho? thread. But before you post them I want you to answer your own questions so we can get you to participate in the topics at hand and contribute some thoughts of your own instead of asking others to do all the work. Talk to you Friday.

I understand Cindy, you need at least 24 hours to come up with appropriate bullshit answers, as to answering my own questions towards you, this would be pointless. What do my answers have to do with your misguided opinions? I've contributed much more to these conversations then you ever could or would, Ive also never been afraid to own or back up my own position or answer pertinant questions. You of course being a coward stooge cannot say the same thing.

That being the case you take all the time you need to clear your answers to me with your boss and your propoganda writers, in the meantime any questions you have for me I'll be glad to answer anytime. You just fire away, and when you feel safe and have been sufficently programmed, you answer mine.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 10:20:25 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2007, 10:07:10 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
]a new thread set up pleading with posters not to respond to your idiocy.

AND YOU STILL WILL NOT LISTEN TO THEM FOR THE SAKE OF GOD AND MAN

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2007, 10:09:23 PM »
You still dont feel its neccesary to show parents exactly what kind of sick fuck wants to control their kids?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2007, 10:20:23 PM »
I think they more than got the hint TWO THOUSAND REPLIES AGO.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2007, 10:22:45 PM »
Look at his comments on the aspen thread. You dont think his bullshit is putting kids in danger?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2007, 10:38:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Jack""
I'm also known for pulling large pieces of furniture from my ass. I'm the best.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2007, 01:16:17 AM »
??????????????..
??????????._????---~~~---,?_
????????._,-?¯::::::::::::::::::::::?~-,
??????.,-~??.?~-,::::::::::::___:::::::::?-,
?????.,-?.,-?¯?~-,?.¯?????¯¯??.¯?~-,?::::
????...,?-.( .(O) . )???.,-~?¯??~,??¯?~
????..|-,??-,¸¯?-~??¯??.?-, ,-?(O) . .)???.?-¸
???..,-??~,?_???---~~~~---,?¸?.¯??~--~?????/)
??.|::,¸???---~~~~---,??__:::::::::::::::::¯??~~~???¯/
??.|:?,-,?-,?-,-?~?|__ . .|__¯?~-,?:::::::::::::::::::::::|
??.:?-,:?-,/ .)¯¯|????-¯,~, ,-¯-,¯ ¯??~-,::::::::::::::/
??..?-,::-:,:¯??~?~--,?| . . | . . .| ¯¯)??~,?)::::::::::/
???..?-,:::?:::-:::::,:::¯¯????~~~?????¯¯::::::::::,/
??????..?-,:-,_::::::::::::::::_??-~??/????.|
???????.|::::::¯¯?????¯¯¯::::::::/?????
???????|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|?????..?-,