Author Topic: The official Exhausted Spamming Thread  (Read 3750 times)

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
The official Exhausted Spamming Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 10:55:57 PM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
Yer thanks guys, not that I've ever asked the government to raise my kids.....but anyone who's been to this forum knows, you'll make up your own mind anyway and if it's what you believe it must be true right?

it's hilarious reading how you are so concerned with the welfare of kids, yet when someone comes here asking for help because they can't get that help, or are at their wits end, you just slate them - yep, you're a real nice bunch, you keep kicking me while I'm down.

If we can't kick you while you're down, when can we?

The government failed to raise my child, too. Damn it! I am a card carrying, bleeding heart liberal. I expect better service than that! Do I have to do everything myself?!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 10:59:15 PM »
Quote from: ""AtomicAnt""
The government failed to raise my child, too. Damn it! I am a card carrying, bleeding heart liberal. I expect better service than that! Do I have to do everything myself?!

::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha::  ::bangin::  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline egypt has pyramids

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 11:02:33 PM »

"Hello! I am your US government provided child care provider. How may I help you?"
f everybody looked the same we\'d get tired of looking at each other

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 11:21:46 PM »
TSW, With you all the way. I think under different circumstances, she would be the way you and others have said she should be. I think Exhausted has a great sense of humor and a great personality, I have heard some really funny shit from her. I think she has reached a certain point that  she is very sensitive and in return gets alot of people pissed off. And then it escalates. But I just think that both parties which of course goes for Exhausted too, need to look at it from both sides of the fence. I got really pissed about an EMail she sent me about 2 weeks ago and told her that if she gets into the habit of what she said, she is gonna alienate people. She explained her reasons and I accepted it. She just gets ahead of herself a whole lot.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 11:36:17 PM »
I think this bashing of Exhausted is pathetic, save it for real assholes like ?ThEwHo?
Kicking a parent that's doing the right(hard) thing and not the easy-chickenshit-ship-the-problem-off-to-wwasps thing is just low.
If Exhausted's post piss you off so much just skip them.......
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 11:56:31 PM »
Well, on one hand I agree with TSW on not letting shit get to you. On the other hand, I believe in being honest with your friends and telling them if they upset you. All in all, I think it depends on the person who upset you. If it was some ST moron, I would not give a rat's ass what he/she said.

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 12:08:42 AM »
Exhausted could probably use a support group. Maybe she should find a real one near her home.

Fornit's really doesn't function as a support group, but I suspect she just wants someone to talk to about the stuff she's dealing with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 12:20:35 AM »
yes whats with the animosity for exhausted...she isnt for sending her kid away....thats just gross

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 12:27:40 AM »
I agree that Fornit's doesn't function as a support group.Well, not too much for people in Exhausted's position. Exhausted falls  in somewhere between as you don't have the resentment towards her as you do Karen In Dallas and others. I think the gap can be closed quicker with Exhausted than it would of course a program parent. Just needs a little thinking and listening from both sides. If you recall, when Exhausted first joined Fornits, there was an initial response that was negative. But both sides listened and soon she was a part of the Fornit's family as much as anyone.  So much so that PSY uses a quote from Exhausted as his sig.I think the current climate of Fornits  is very intense with the Carlbrook thread stuff, all the infighting and all and people are very much on edge. I think that plays a huge part.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 01:37:38 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 12:51:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest420""

"Hello! I am your US government provided child care provider. How may I help you?"

That was perfectly legit and humane! He had his finger on the trigger guard the whole time!  :P

As for everything else, I'm not smart enough to partake in this debate.  ::ftard::   All I can say is that I like exhausted. But I know this has nothing to do with like or dislike.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 08:49:45 AM »
I'll say for the record that I'm sympathetic to exhausted's situation.
I'm just sick her whining about how social services/the government/ etc didn't do XYZ. I've not seen her thus far bring up a single legitimate or factually accurate systemic (rather than unverifiable anecdotal evidence) failings to justify her complaining. I'm a product of the very system that she is lambasting and I find it offensive.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 09:08:31 AM »
I'm not whining as such, yes I'm angry and annoyed with the various agencies - frustrated that i can't get anyone to listen and afraid that something bad is going to happen because of the above

You have to remember these are my children who I love very much and I am terrified for them, right now I'm more terrified because I have exhausted every avenue to try to get help for both myself and the kids, which has left me feeling very uncertain about how things will turn out for them ... sorry if it pisses you all off that I have what i feel is a natural desire to see my kids healthy, happy & leading a normal adulthood - right now the younger 2 don't see a future for themselves because they feel no-one but me wants to see there is a problem, no-one really gives a shit about anything other than punishing them for everything and anything, that's pretty sad for a 13 & 14 year old to feel that way.

A support group would be great, unfortunately there isn't one  :roll:

Anyway - I won't discuss them or the lack of help I and my kids are looking for and can't get anymore, it seems any contribution someone makes that may make someone else feel they aren't alone in the situation isn't welcome here.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 10:21:11 AM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
A support group would be great, unfortunately there isn't one  :roll:

Sure there is, exhausted. There most certainly is! Seek and ye shall find!!!